AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Initiating “private in progress” on CB when dual streaming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2022
My friend is a CB model dual streaming on Stripchat and doesn’tt know what to do to activate the “spy” screen on CB when she gets a Stripchat private. Would someone tell me what to tell her. thank you,,,,

Last edited:
Needs a bot that has that function for example I remember one called vps2 or something like that. I don't know what people are using these days but I remember vps was the name of one of those bots. Once loaded she starts the spy show with a / command or maybe it was \ command
Thanks yeah I really appreciate it I will join her broadcast and tell her about bot maybe I can become a broadcaster and look for the bot thanks again

Upvote 0
In the V2 Apps, look for one called "Secret Show ++" by the author noiett.

Make sure she starts this app every time she broadcasts on CB, then when she goes into a show on Stripchat, then in the public chat on CB she can type :
/start

this starts the show and hides it from viewers and they need to pay
and type

/stop

it will stop the hidden show and bring her back to the public.
Make sure she uses the correct slash, I see some models accidentally type \start instead of /start

Reactions: johnm
Upvote 0
Been debated many times, but as you can't spy on an exclusive private on Stripchat, it's a question of ethics about allowing someone to pay to spy on it from another site.
Just thought it worth pointing out.

Upvote 0
If she's using OBS on Chaturbate, she just needs a BRB screen, but I agree with not letting others pay for a show someone wanted exclusivity for, it's not the most unethical thing a model can do but it's not very kosher, either.

Upvote 0
If she's using OBS on Chaturbate, she just needs a BRB screen, but I agree with not letting others pay for a show someone wanted exclusivity for, it's not the most unethical thing a model can do but it's not very kosher, either.
Yes I understand it, Thank you for this information , it's important to see all sides

Upvote 0
I know one model has it auto put on a price of 5000tokens on her "hidden cam" on other sites, just because it was easier to setup I believe? - but yea, the ones that really bug me are the ones that let it stream NORMALLY on purpose on other sites while people take them private, never understood it..

Reactions: johnm
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.