AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

injustice and mistake from my account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natalieandandres

Banhammered
Jul 4, 2019
Hello @punker barbie my account was andresplusnatalie, i make this post to talk about thr injustice and mistake that you made banning me forever. The reason of the ban was for a falsified suppost of IDs which is wrong (attach photos below). This ID is provided by the Venezuela goverment due to low resources of the country. However today i was talking with my brother that he also works on chaturbate and he said that he uploaded somes IDswith the same type of document and was accepted (My account was banned month ago). Here i attach the photos of the ID that i used.

PS: I have not been able to upload the IDs because they delete the post

PS: I have not been able to upload the IDs because they delete the post
BECAUSE THIS FORUM IS NOT THE PLACE TO POST THE ID!!!! So stop trying to do that.

Reactions: Danigirl
Upvote 0
Also I've asked you to stop making posts about this subject here, you're permanently banned from CB and now from this forum as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.