AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interaction?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hang out in AlexLady's room because I loved the sound of her voice. So calming. But I also tried to pop in for a few comments every now and then. Also tokens back in the day when I was filled with them.

After reading about all the frustrations models have with freeloaders I never seen anything on what the best tactic we have at getting those freeloaders to tip. I am very new and get ittitated with freeloaders myself. I have fun BUT I am sure as hell am not doing this for my health lol.
I am a major smartass and Ihave to bite my tongue so I don't piss the guys off. I am not a tactful kinda gal so I just try to nicely remind the guys to tip if they like what they see. It doesn't work but they still stay and keep asking questions and chatting. I cringe at the day I spout off at the freeloaders. Seriously, do THEY go to work for free? I highly doubt it!!!
I am new so I dont want to shoot myself in the foot by being to much of a diva but I am on here to make money....

Reactions: LadyLuna
LadyLuna said:
I also, just the other day on Streamate, had an instant where all of a sudden four messages from this one guy popped up on my screen at the same time, even though it was obvious there had been some time between his writing of them. I have pretty damn decent internet, so it's possible that the model isn't getting your hello before you get around to leaving.

This is a good point. Like MFC, Streamate has A LOT of tech issues (and sadly, Support is often in denial of these issues). I got disconnected yesterday from SM public chat 3 or 4 times in a row. Luckily it didn't happen in the middle of a paid show. And I've also had some lag issues on there. Sometimes it's lag, and other times it really is that the guy is just too damn impatient to wait 2 seconds for a hello. Or I'll get guys who say "Hi, sexy" and then leave immediately after...lol. A guy on MFC once told me "Fuck you then" when I couldn't respond to his greeting fast enough (I think it was some nonsense where he was saying hi to me in public chat while I was IN PRIVATE...smh).

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.