AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interested In Being Interviewed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2011
I was just wondering if any MFC models would be interested in being interviewed about being a cam model, just general questions about you and your experiences as a cam girl + probably some random questions as well just to hear your thoughts or opinions on random things.

I guess I would sum it up in the style of inside the actors studio, but "Inside The Models Studio" instead, all though that suggests you work in a studio.. lol.

It would just be over skype on a voice call, just audio.

I made a souncloud clippy doodle so you can hear what I sound like (so you know I'm not a weird creeper), It's pretty much just saying what I'm saying here.

https://soundcloud.com/mfcgod-1/request

It interview would be a sound clip posted on soundcloud, like a little podcast. Possibly I would make a website for it in the future if it got to be a regular thing and in anyway popular.

If you're interested at all let me know.

Thanks

MFCGod said:
I was just wondering if any MFC models would be interested in being interviewed about being a cam model, just general questions about you and your experiences as a cam girl + probably some random questions as well just to hear your thoughts or opinions on random things.

I guess I would sum it up in the style of inside the actors studio, but "Inside The Models Studio" instead, all though that suggests you work in a studio.. lol.

It would just be over skype on a voice call, just audio.

I made a souncloud clippy doodle so you can hear what I sound like (so you know I'm not a weird creeper), It's pretty much just saying what I'm saying here.

https://soundcloud.com/mfcgod-1/request

It interview would be a sound clip posted on soundcloud, like a little podcast. Possibly I would make a website for it in the future if it got to be a regular thing and in anyway popular.

If you're interested at all let me know.

Thanks
You might have one of those electronic weird creeper voice filters, and we would think you were ok, and then you get someone to fall for it and verrppp you suck one of our Models right through her mic... No sir you aren't fooling us.

Reactions: southsamurai
camstory said:
You might have one of those electronic weird creeper voice filters, and we would think you were ok, and then you get someone to fall for it and verrppp you suck one of our Models right through her mic... No sir you aren't fooling us.

And I would have gotten away with it too.. :cool:

Reactions: camstory
You only mentioned MFC models, so Streamate or Chaturbate models aren't eligible?

Nordling said:
Weird creepers can't have nice voices? lol

Come on, man. You've got to stay abreast of what's going on. This is old news. A policy notice came out way back in November of 2011 as an update to the weird creepers handbook. Nice voices are no longer allowed if one wants to remain in good standing in the WCA.

Thought you would have known this.

RogueWarrior said:
Nordling said:

Come on, man. You've got to stay abreast of what's going on. This is old news. A policy notice came out way back in November of 2011 as an update to the weird creepers handbook. Nice voices are no longer allowed if one wants to remain in good standing in the WCA.

:lol: I stand corrected. Ha!

Reactions: RogueWarrior
AllisonWilder said:
You only mentioned MFC models, so Streamate or Chaturbate models aren't eligible?

I guess I only said MFC because I've been on there a few years and know it pretty much inside and out, so I could think of quite a few questions related specifically to MFC, whereas I couldn't come up with questions about the other two because I don't go on them.

I guess I'm just going to have to sit down and write out a list of what I think are interesting questions/talking points and if I can think of enough general ones that would be just about camming and not MFC specific then all models would be welcome to do it (if they wanted).

I duno, I haven't thought all this through fully as of yet :geek:

RogueWarrior said:
Nordling said:

yeah, i had to learn my normally cultured and buttery southern accent for one straight out of deliverance or they would revoke my card. have you ever tried saying "you shore got a purdy mouf" over and over into a mirror for three hours to get it just right? its way more fun than it sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.