AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is a cam model interested in me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Make a move?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2018
Hey everyone, first time posting, any advice is greatly appreciated.
So I've met this girl through snapchat\ig who is a cam model, she had a link on her Snapchat to her camshow. I checked it out and we've been chatting for a month or so. Most of the time it's just sending funny memes and shit like that through snapchat. She told me about this purse she likes, so I bought it for her and was gonna send it to her P.O. Box. When I told her I bought it for her, she suggested meeting in person for a coffee. Everything went good as could be expected for meeting somebody in this sort of situation haha
Afterwards I sent her a meme about finding out your gf is a camgirl and logging on to tip her, she replied back with Yahh!!!
I'm not sure if I should make a move or is it all in my head and just wishful thinking.
Thanks again.

99.99% chance she's just playing along to what you want to hear to keep the money coming. Unless she outright says something and has you stop tipping/buying stuff so you two can pursue an actual relationship, assume that it's business.

99.99% chance she's just playing along to what you want to hear to keep the money coming. Unless she outright says something and has you stop tipping/buying stuff so you two can pursue an actual relationship, assume that it's business.
Right on, thanks.
I've never really been one to go on cam sites, kind of a weird situation all around for me in the first place.

Was that a somehow expensive purse or something that can be considered as just a friendly gift? So far I'd say all good, make a move. Good luck :)

In your opinion what would be the best way to go about asking?. We both smoke weed, so I was thinking just another small meet to smoke one and hangout.

I can't tell without knowing a lot of specifics, but I can give you some pointers on things to avoid: you already made it clear that you know what she does. Avoid bringing up the subject again unless she does it first so she doesnt feel you are a creep. Take her out like you would any other random girl.

I can't tell without knowing a lot of specifics, but I can give you some pointers on things to avoid: you already made it clear that you know what she does. Avoid bringing up the subject again unless she does it first so she doesnt feel you are a creep. Take her out like you would any other random girl.
That's the easy part for me. When i went to meet her I wasn't thinking about meeting a camgirl, it felt more like I was meeting somebody I'd been chatting with on snap/ig.

In all the years I have been around camgirls, I have only seen 2 that worked out anything IRL. By far the vast majority are using the guy for a bank. There are so many ploys that it will fill volumes. To keep it short, I will say go for it if you want to give it a go. Primary tho, do not tip or play the $$ game with her. That is exactly what these ploys are designed too do, extract $$$ and nice gifts from you. Many times they will resell them. Rommie girls are particularly fond of watches and expensive handbags. If she wants YOU there and not just your wallet, it will be apparent.

Reactions: corsican1 and Mila_
Frankly, it qualifies as quite expensive in my eyes just for a starter gift. What kind of camsite is she on? Is it clearly an adult cam site or something like twitch?
Okay, i have no idea how expensive purses are haha
It's clearly an adult cam site

I don't know very much about snapchat to be honest. How can you find someone random there? And what is "ig"? You said she linked to her cam profile there, right? Linking cam profile to a personal and private social media account is one of the total no go's, unless she's careless about it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
I don't know very much about snapchat to be honest. How can you find someone random there? And what is "ig"? You said she linked to her cam profile there, right? Linking cam profile to a personal and private social media account is one of the total no go's, unless she's careless about it.
IG is Instagram.

I'm still inclined to say go for it.That she asked for a real meet up makes me still favor this. But like SoTXBob said, watch out for your own wallet. Did you properly introduce each other with your real names?

Smoking weed together sounds good if that's something you and her enjoy.

is the purse the only thing you've given her? like have you been spending money on her via the camsite or any other way?

if you've been chatting for a while and met in person after only having spent $100 on a small gift then i'd say give it a shot because she might actually be interested.

How does one meet a person on snapchat or instagram? I'm not young so I always wonder about how these things work but is there some sort of browsing feature that I am missing? I don't have instagram but I do wonder how strangers make connections on them.

I get why one would come here to ask about camgirl stuff. My personal opinion is always overly optimistic so I say just don't focus on the camming stuff and focus on the stuff that connected you two in the first place on social media (and, be cool).

In all the years I have been around camgirls, I have only seen 2 that worked out anything IRL. By far the vast majority are using the guy for a bank. There are so many ploys that it will fill volumes. To keep it short, I will say go for it if you want to give it a go. Primary tho, do not tip or play the $$ game with her. That is exactly what these ploys are designed too do, extract $$$ and nice gifts from you. Many times they will resell them. Rommie girls are particularly fond of watches and expensive handbags. If she wants YOU there and not just your wallet, it will be apparent.

Wtf is a Rommie girl? Most girl's just want a guy for bank. That's how things work in this business.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SoTxBob
Two words: back tattoo.

theres nothing better than being real with someone!! u should go for it. ask her on a real date maybe and be clear with what your intentions are and if its a possibility, if not.....maybe she can cum for u in pvt lol
this! I don't know the girl but asking her to smoke and hangout is so high school.
Ask her on a date, and use that word. that makes it clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.