AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is anyone else who uses Paxum facing severe delays?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They usually take a business day to hit my account but it's EFT, meaning I'm in a different country. Biggest delay I got ao far has been two business days.

If there's a weekend in between I have to wait through the whole weekend but on the other hand there are some days when it hits my account the same day. So to be sure I always plan ahead on my bills to have the money transfered at least two business days before their deadline.

The conversion rate though is sooo below the average. I feel like I'm losing a lot of money with that and signed up for Cosmo in order to make the change. Still insecure about that though because they're taking way too long to approve my documents. (Way more information than you asked for, I know, I just thougt I'd share)

Upvote 0
yes , my last 2 wire transfers are extermelly delayed and all my friends from difrent countrys faced the same issue !
ugh thats soo annoying! i really feel for you, and i feel this is really unacceptable to be honest, they promise a certain level of service and it's just not on, surely they can't just expect us to accept this as if it's normal? If we were recieving such a severe delay in pay in a "normal" work place there would be an uprising..

Upvote 0
They usually take a business day to hit my account but it's EFT, meaning I'm in a different country. Biggest delay I got ao far has been two business days.

If there's a weekend in between I have to wait through the whole weekend but on the other hand there are some days when it hits my account the same day. So to be sure I always plan ahead on my bills to have the money transfered at least two business days before their deadline.

The conversion rate though is sooo below the average. I feel like I'm losing a lot of money with that and signed up for Cosmo in order to make the change. Still insecure about that though because they're taking way too long to approve my documents. (Way more information than you asked for, I know, I just thougt I'd share)
The conversion rate issue is extremely unnacceptable, and i feel angry on your behalf, i swear theres no actual governing body making sure the people running this service are doing it to a high standard, its ridiculous, im sure you got similarly useless advice when emailing support as well?

Upvote 0
The conversion rate issue is extremely unnacceptable, and i feel angry on your behalf, i swear theres no actual governing body making sure the people running this service are doing it to a high standard, its ridiculous, im sure you got similarly useless advice when emailing support as well?
Their support is useless, and I'm sure they have an excuse in their sleeve just ready for that question. It really is upsetting, knowing that a good chunk of what I make is going to their pockets.

Let us know if you get your money, we shouldn't be left hanging like this. Paxum is just THE WORST.

Upvote 0
This is in the myfreecams section but sounds to be a paxum issue. Please try to specify in your posts.

Upvote 0
Also found an easy solution.. just gonna switch payment provider 😅 guess life doesnt always have to be so complicated
Not sure if you have any direct payment options but probably would be more reliable than an e-wallet provider which I believe paxum is right?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.