AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Chaturbate having issues at the moment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2023
England
Is anyone else experiencing problems sending messages or being informed when users enter/leave the room and when they tip?

Is anyone else experiencing problems sending messages or being informed when users enter/leave the room and when they tip?

I haven’t been on cb yet today, but last night there were issues. I was getting automatically disconnected from rooms every 10 minutes or so. I’d still be in the room and seeing the broadcast, logged in, but my username would disappear from the room list. Replying to me in PMs would stop working unless it managed to reconnect me or I refreshed the entire page.

Also had one private show end without warning twice. The first time I had to refresh the page and re-initiate the private show to keep going. And both times the show stopped, it sent the model back to public without the “Model is away.” Just straight back to public.

Reactions: deltaepsilon
wish Chaturbate had a support page like the attached picture for listing any issues; the following is an example, it could just be a simple page , the example is from a trading broker api page

server status.jpg

wish Chaturbate had a support page like the attached picture for listing any issues; the following is an example, it could just be a simple page , the example is from a trading broker api page

Here ya go:

For example, it currently shows Bogota's server status as Under Maintenance.

Reactions: deltaepsilon
Thanks, the experience and knowledge in this forum really is phenomenal, I've said this before in another post of mine but its so true.

Reactions: ElGato
I haven’t been on cb yet today, but last night there were issues. I was getting automatically disconnected from rooms every 10 minutes or so. I’d still be in the room and seeing the broadcast, logged in, but my username would disappear from the room list. Replying to me in PMs would stop working unless it managed to reconnect me or I refreshed the entire page.

Also had one private show end without warning twice. The first time I had to refresh the page and re-initiate the private show to keep going. And both times the show stopped, it sent the model back to public without the “Model is away.” Just straight back to public.
I’ve been having the same problem for the last couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.