AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Chaturbate's credit card verification safe?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2014
I noticed that they offer 200 free tokens for doing it. Is there a catch to it? About how long does it take to process? Thanks!

I never had any problems since I did it, so I'd say it's totally safe. Time to process will probably vary depending on how many staff members are around (I could give you an estimate, but we're in the middle of the summer vacation period so I honestly can't say how long it would take).

Leon_Omega said:
I never had any problems since I did it, so I'd say it's totally safe. Time to process will probably vary depending on how many staff members are around (I could give you an estimate, but we're in the middle of the summer vacation period so I honestly can't say how long it would take).

Thanks! Pretty much what I wanted to hear. I've never really come across any cam site that offers free tokens/credits/etc so though this seemed a bit sketchy.

Nothing is safe about that site and if I were you I wouldnt be working on it giving those scammers my money. I was a model there until they banned me for no reason and then ignored my emails and stole my money. Read all the horror stories on this forum from others if you dont believe me.

it's not uncommon for companies to offer these kinds of deals in order to get more information about their clients. In CB's case, they have more faith in verified cards. And for you it'll be easier to buy tokens in the future since you can select 'credit card on file' as payment method and avoid having to re-type your number every time you buy tokens

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
I understand that if you don't verify you can still buy tokens but you have to wait a day or two each time.

I think it's pretty common on most sites to verify at some level.

Hairymama said:
Nothing is safe about that site and if I were you I wouldnt be working on it giving those scammers my money. I was a model there until they banned me for no reason and then ignored my emails and stole my money. Read all the horror stories on this forum from others if you dont believe me.

You are most definitely in the minority, and i for one am getting really annoyed with all the negativity aimed at chaturbate. of all the models i have known on the site in the time i have been there, only one has had the auto ban thing, because of one disgruntled person that reported her as underage (she was 23 at the time) and she was unbanned within 36 hours.
Every site will have disgruntled members, but there are way more satisfied people on cb than you would want people here to believe.

defiledknight said:
I noticed that they offer 200 free tokens for doing it. Is there a catch to it? About how long does it take to process? Thanks!

Yes its safe. We limit how many token transactions a ***new member*** can do. Chaturbate needs to protect ourselves from chargebacks/fraudulent charges. By verifying your credit card it let's us know you are indeed the card holder. Please note its not mandatory to get your credit card verified to purchase tokens. If you decide to verify it, we give you 200 free tokens as a thank you, and your transaction limit is raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.