AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is getting banned from a chat room (on Chaturbate) right after tipping common?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it was just 5 tokens, either way bans only really last for 2 months it seems so not a loss.

A ban lasts for 30 days unless the model goes into the settings and click the "permanent" link, in which case... yep, you guessed it: you're banned forever, and any sub-sequent accounts you make that are associated with your email, ID, IP, etc will also be banned.

I think before they added the permanent option, they lasted for 3 months, like with thumbs up/down ratings.

Watched ehotlova two nights ago and she banned her current high tipper. He must have said something in tip note she didn't like because he got his ass banned right after he told her if she didn't unblock his other account no more tips for her. I think he tipped almost 4k. She doesn't play. Half shook, half impressed at the balls on her.
stan-2.png

Reactions: kristenjade
What's with this topic -_-

I obviously ban each member that tip me. How dare they thinking that I'm here for tips and not for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.