AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it common for models to ban members for bringing up politics?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying that no camgirl should tolerate politics in chat is going too far. You cant speak for every single model on a camsite.
I get where you're coming from, but I was thinking of customers when I made that statement. While it's true a girl's chat room is where she works, customers should not have to tolerate political talk when they're looking for a fun and pleasurable time. I'm sure the odds are pretty good that prospective customers have left a chat room rather than be annoyed by political banter. It can easily have a downer effect on money-making.

I think the beauty of MFC is that you are in complete control of your chatroom. You make ALL your own rules, and there aren't necessarily do's and don'ts for those rules. Models often list the rules of their chatroom on their profile. If members don't like your rules, they don't have to visit you! I think all the members are well aware that each model has her own rules and they are respectful of those rules for the most part. So, if you don't want talk of politics in your chatroom, then you're free to enforce that rule and ban members if they disrespect your rule!

Reactions: swagger
Some models are dumb and focus on things that are bad for business. Sure, some of the more talky models can thrive while talking politics and religion but most can't. I ignore/hide models with dumb views, low IQ and (pubic/pit hair) so I suspect that they do the same to freeloaders and visitors who don't tip much.

The only fun type of political conversations are around vices-- drugs and whoring because it brings out a lot of different views without anyone getting too butthurt.

I try my best to keep politics completely out of "Jess Ryan's" life. Camming and on social media. It's hard because the woman who "plays" Jess Ryan is pretty vocal on her personal social media sites and very passionate. I do not want to lose (as a camgirl) any good customers OR camgirl friends because of politics. I've been lucky and haven't had anyone come into my camroom and make me want to ban them for politics. I don't say anything to antagonize the situation. Then they leave well enough alone.

Reactions: Mikey_P
If politics are dangerous for a model's bottom end, then what about some of the high spirited conversations we have here? Couldn't those just as easily run away customers? Although, obviously most MFC members don't spend much time here.

If politics are dangerous for a model's bottom end, then what about some of the high spirited conversations we have here? Couldn't those just as easily run away customers? Although, obviously most MFC members don't spend much time here.
Yes, absolutely. Many members read the public forums as guest, not just forum members so if you wouldn't post it on your twitter you probably shouldn't post it here.
Of course the impact would be much much smaller, and would likely require the person unfollow you for off cam political views vs. just not wanting to have to listen to it during a show.

I wrote a really long response but then realized I could sum it up in an image:

stuff.jpg

I will only encourage conversation about topics on the Sweet Spot and will avoid everything that falls outside of it. So... politics? Only I enjoy it so it's a no-no. Videogames and sports? I have nothing to add to that conversation: no. Pushing content and games of chance? Makes me money but it's not pleasurable really, so no.

Shallow conversation about things we all enjoy like a good tv show, music, or pets is great because it provides some space for bonding. Sexy banter and dancing will keep the focus on me and inspires people to tip, so it's fantastic. Selling content and doing special shows is a reward members enjoy and puts money in my pocket, so great. Everything else is desperate measures.

Must ask all models on my bookmark list if they like Donald Trump or not and then remove bookmark, hide and ignore! LOL

The posturing is strong in this one... I haven't met the first man who will stop watching a naked girl he finds hot do sexy shit because she once voiced a differing opinion.

Reactions: heybarkeep
The posturing is strong in this one... I haven't met the first man who will stop watching a naked girl he finds hot do sexy shit because she once voiced a differing opinion.
Haha I had a guy leave AFTER tipping during a show in a huff once because I said I prefer Indiana Jones to Star Wars... He was legit pissed off. :rofl:

I don't know how many pervs you've met, so I'll take that with with a pinch of salt. Also note the "LOL" in the post you quoted.

I stopped visiting a really hot RU model after she started trashing the USA in PMs since she knew I'm not American. I'm not the biggest fan of the country, but the way she went on was way over the top.

Reactions: Mikey_P

I'm sure there are many. At any given time there are 1000 models on MFC so no one model has a monopoly on being sexy and doing sexy things. On MFC being sexy and doing sexy things are like being tall and playing basketball-- Ubiquitous and not really an advantage for those who are often in the top 200. Speaking English, being highly entertaining and knowing how to make members drop tokens-- Now that is something special. Michael Jordan level skills for those perpetually in the top 10.

I've hit ignore, removed, hide on many models! Efff em if they don't meet the criteria.

I like chatting about political stuff. But I will NOT tolerate anything about Trump. Not one bit. I've disassociated with ANYONE that I know, (irl or not) that voted for him, or supports him, or supports what he's doing.

I was visiting Chaturbate and I saw model ban a member for mentioning Trump. I also know of several models who state in their rules that politics is not allowed. Is it common for models to ban members for bringing up political topics?

Reactions: Hypatia
Reading all the above, you can get to understand that in any situation, politics, nationalities or anything other than sex while enjoying sex is most likely not a good thing, unless, the model and viewers are able to discuss without emotional attachment. I always enjoy chatting about anything, playing with my pussy, spreading my legs and flaunting my assets while having a conversation. So first, it comes to the model and the voyeurs, second, depending the situations...

if the models fucking a toy and reaching orgasm, I for one do not want to think about Trump lol!

I´d suggest just enjoying the model or conversing with the sexual base, let her know if you´re wanking, I love to know my voyeurs are wanking and about to cum, gives me a little more inspiration to bring myself off to a cum!

Have a great time and enjoy your life, there´s more to life than politics! xxx

Haha I had a guy leave AFTER tipping during a show in a huff once because I said I prefer Indiana Jones to Star Wars... He was legit pissed off. :rofl:
apples and oranges, man. How fucking funny, though! I got into an argument with someone in my room about how the grey jedi were, arguably, the good guys of the Star Wars universe. He got so mad at me :D

Here i am :)
I have absolutely left/blocked very hot models cos i didnt like what they were saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.