AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it just me or is chaturbate extremely quiet right now?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2015
Scotland , UK
Twitter Username
@HoneySucklexx
Chaturbate Username
Honey_Suckle
I have been changing around my working hours on chaturbate as I found a couple to be very quiet with very little income .. I made about 240 tokens on a 4 hour shift and 600 on a 5 hour shift. I log on tonight .. different time yet again and I make 600 tokens in 4 hours .. slightly higher because I managed a private show.

Could it be the January blues after xmas ? I am not sure what is happening but it's very worrying.

I have been changing around my working hours on chaturbate as I found a couple to be very quiet with very little income .. I made about 240 tokens on a 4 hour shift and 600 on a 5 hour shift. I log on tonight .. different time yet again and I make 600 tokens in 4 hours .. slightly higher because I managed a private show.

Could it be the January blues after xmas ? I am not sure what is happening but it's very worrying.
Ive been visiting Chaturbate and have noticed the number of members in the rooms is quite low. It could a combination of members with Seasonal Affective Disorder not going online, a lot of people getting sick this time of year, and people freaking out about Trump becoming president soon.

Things have definitely quieted down there. We'll see how it all turns out in February. I only cam about 8 hours a week and to a very different audience than yours, so I cannot speak to a broad spectrum of the chaturbate experience; however, drawing a crowd compared to December is definitely harder. I'm averaging out about the same income thanks to regulars, though.

Reactions: Honey_Suckle

January has been brutal for myself and three of my friends (one girl has 80k followers and her earnings have been less than half of what she usually makes)

i only made it on for maybe an hour and made 20 tks lol. i watched all my regular greys fill up y room during that time and only 3 registered guys came in and out until i decided it wasnt going to be good. i logged off to save me from getting pissy.ive signed up for SM to see if i can work that site during the slower times.

Reactions: Honey_Suckle
It's June now and I'm having the same problem. I used to average at least 1000 tokens a night on not more than 12 viewers, now I've got almost 50 people in my room each night but I make about 200 tokens on a 4 hour shift as well, it's draining as hell to work so long for about $7. Seriously. I love camming for CB but this is getting ridiculous!

It's June now and I'm having the same problem. I used to average at least 1000 tokens a night on not more than 12 viewers, now I've got almost 50 people in my room each night but I make about 200 tokens on a 4 hour shift as well, it's draining as hell to work so long for about $7. Seriously. I love camming for CB but this is getting ridiculous!

i think its not just you .. last night was slow i broadcast 3 hours and have 760tok and 35-45 fans in room ... but i have notice that middle and end of month are not so good, and broadcast earlier in the day was better too

Reactions: MizDelilahDee
i think its not just you .. last night was slow i broadcast 3 hours and have 760tok and 35-45 fans in room ... but i have notice that middle and end of month are not so good, and broadcast earlier in the day was better too
It's hard to stay positive like this, lets hope tonight's better for both of us!

It's hard to stay positive like this, lets hope tonight's better for both of us!
i'm positive .. i have luck cb are not my main sources of income and yes tonight will be better i'm sure .. have fun, smile, believe .. positive attitude are important ... 1-2 bad night and ... BOOM !!!! one super nice follow!! :) ok girl ? ? :-D

i'm positive .. i have luck cb are not my main sources of income and yes tonight will be better i'm sure .. have fun, smile, believe .. positive attitude are important ... 1-2 bad night and ... BOOM !!!! one super nice follow!! :) ok girl ? ? :-D
WILL DO!! *happy thoughts* lol... I've noticed it's when I dress up too, just gonna cam in a baggy T-shirt tonight xD

Status
Not open for further replies.