AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Male Squirting/Peeing allowed on Live Broadcast?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2023
I have a serious question about male squirting on Live Broadcasting. I'm a performer on Stripchat and I have a friend there who love to see me squirting while I perform a dildo ride show.
But I'm confused about this because I don't know is it allowed for male performer on stripchat or it's violating the rules of the site? I generally don't pee on cam but when I use my dildo nonstop, I squirt a little bit sometimes which seems very normal to me. But I don't wanna get ban because of this thing. I love my work and I love my tippers and I always try to make them happy within the boundary of the site. @Charlie_SC Would you like to tell me about it? Is it gonna make any problem or it's totally fine to squirt while penetrating myself?

I hope you will help me to know about it and guide me what to do and what not to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.