AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is my name ok?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do I change my name?

• No

Votes: 59 86.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyHaze

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 15, 2014
:? I'm new to camming & I'm curious if the name I have chosen sounds alright, I have been studying up thanks to this wonderful forum, I hope all you wonderful people can help me

the name i chose is RubyHaze

MelodyFaye said:
I actually really like it!!

Thank you!! I like it too, I just wasn't sure if it was likable for others as well

missmeowmixx said:
EmmaSage said:
Ahh I misread the poll and though I was voting "yes" I like your name, I didn't mean to vote that you should change it!

lol i just did that too. so 2 of your Yes votes should actually be No.
thank you both !! thanks to you all :h: i now have more confidence in the name i have chosen :oops: :dance:

MelodyFaye said:
Okay. I'm sorry for hijacking but... your ass. *swoon*

eyeteach said:
I proudly voted NO on the name change and HELL-TO-THE-YES!!!! for Emma's ass! :clap:

Oh, and another :clap: because just one :clap: isn't sufficient enough to honor that booty.

D'aww guys, thank you :oops: :bootyshake:

EmmaSage said:
MelodyFaye said:
Okay. I'm sorry for hijacking but... your ass. *swoon*

eyeteach said:
I proudly voted NO on the name change and HELL-TO-THE-YES!!!! for Emma's ass! :clap:

Oh, and another :clap: because just one :clap: isn't sufficient enough to honor that booty.

D'aww guys, thank you :oops: :bootyshake:

thank you for having such an amazing ass :romance-inlove:

Bumping this thread just because of Emma's gorgeous ass. If it were a religion upon itself I'd faithfully worship it. ;)

Bumping as well for Ruby's name as for Emma's ass

And to point out that it would appear Emma's Twitter link is not working :<

Eeeep, ohmygosh guys... thank you :oops:

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this but it totally made my day! I'm sitting here blushing hardcore right now. Thanks for making my butt feel sexy. :cool:

As for my Twitter link, I recently did away with it. I don't have any social media for the time being, not really my style. I added the link for my SM room though, so y'all are welcome to visit me there! Just be warned, I tend to derp out when I know an ACFer is watching and turn into the most awkward thing ever. :shifty:

Reactions: Leon_Omega
Thanks for the reply :) I'm not on SM often, but maybe I'll catch you sometime, I'll even try not to d'aww at derping out around a fellow ACF-er :p

Reactions: richard_f_lipps_III
Another bump in this thread for keeping the name...

Status
Not open for further replies.