AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is she waiting for me...?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the professional answers :)

OK first of all guys, im NOT dangerous I never had aggressive thoughts towards this girl nor everybody, and wouldnt have either in the future.
I had met 2 girls from Jasmin in the past and they see that im not dangerous.

But if Butterfly would have banned me at the beginning all this wouldnt happen. I`m not saying she is to blame, but both of us

But I have learned something from this. Im not going to visit somebody without her consent, but believe me at that time it was the only way. Because she never gave me any contact, somehow i Had to convience her.
Another post calculated to elicit more posts condemning you. You're trying too hard.
Quit being a cheapskate and go pay a model to humiliate you, looking for freebies is pathetic.

OK first of all guys, im NOT dangerous I never had aggressive thoughts towards this girl nor everybody, and wouldnt have either in the future.

But if Butterfly would have banned me at the beginning all this wouldnt happen. I`m not saying she is to blame, but both of us

But I have learned something from this. Im not going to visit somebody without her consent, but believe me at that time it was the only way. Because she never gave me any contact, somehow i Had to convience her.

Is this the part where you say progressively crazier things in the replies just to see how long you can keep the ruse going?

Completely out of order, how is stalking not dangerous? The level of stress Butterfly must be under thanks to you is completely undeserved, how would you like it if some random man from another country started looking up details of your life, sat outside your workplace looking for you. Phoned you to tell you he was there? Then follows you to your next workplace, contacts you on your social media.

I specify man because of the level of physical presence and threat experienced from a man.

Completely out of order, how is stalking not dangerous? The level of stress Butterfly must be under thanks to you is completely undeserved, how would you like it if some random man from another country started looking up details of your life, sat outside your workplace looking for you. Phoned you to tell you he was there? Then follows you to your next workplace, contacts you on your social media.

I specify man because of the level of physical presence and threat experienced from a man.
Yes, now I realized it, and apologized to Butterfly

Can we lock this thread?

Yes, now I realized it, and apologized to Butterfly

Can we lock this thread?
Glad you realized you were the problem. No reason for you to remain here now. Bye.

Oh good, an apology that he doesn't mean because he doesn't think he did anything wrong, and it was also HER fault... I am sure she was thrilled with that fake apology
Did you even read the thread? I took the blame

Convince her of what? This is exactly the reason stalkers give, and danger doesn't have to mean physical it can simply be a presence an intimidation by merely being there nosing around. I've heard not dangerous before then the guy is filming her without permission (this was RL SW) turning it on her when challenged because he thought he may not see her again.

in case OP is still here, since he is obessive.

im sure their tune would change if they knew this side of you.

you are trying to deflect blame. no one is responsible for your behavior other than you. she did ban you, but you eluded it by creating additional accounts acting like another person but still hinting that you are the same person.
(that is fucking crazy. anyone who has to create another account to enter any online space they are no longer welcome in has something wrong with them. most reasonable people know once they get banned, then go fuck off. not continue to harass and lurk like a psychopath.)

she banned you. she said no go away.

I keep wanting to call the op "Tylenol." I have a feeling I'm gonna need some after I finish reading this.....

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Best case scenario here is that you spent all day and night making up that post just to get a reaction.

Worst case is you’re a dangerous individual that needs to be permanently removed from interacting with women until you’ve sought professional help.

Neither scenario is good.
Perfect repsonse.

If this story is true then this poor model handled your twisted behaviour so well. God only knows the emotional pain you caused her and quite likely, fear for her physical safety.
In one way guys like you should not be given any oxygen or energy on here at all however those of us with any decency are so offended by you we have to respond so as to remove any doubt about how the community feels about you.

Pay attention to the above advice please.

Nuff said.

I think it is best to think of us as "entertainment" like "going to the movies" it does not make sense to fall for a movie star.

Unfortunately, even with celebrities, fans get very "fanatical" and become so extreme and intense.
I have never understood people who cry and shake and breakdown etc when they see a celebrity they like etc. I kind of think that is a similar thing to how some of these creepy infatuated guys are like with models. But the big difference is this is far more common with celebs

it does not make sense to fall for a movie star.
Plenty of people do though, even when they have never met or seen that movie star IRL. Same goes for musicians, TV presenters, sports stars etc.
So I can understand that people might feel much more connected with models that they can interact with in real time.
Add in the allure of the sexual aspects, and it can become quite a powerful experience for some.

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Plenty of people do though, even when they have never met or seen that movie star IRL. Same goes for musicians, TV presenters, sports stars etc.

I don't think it's the same thing. You can have some feelings like admiration, respect, or passion for an artist you don't meet IRL. Those feelings comes from how you get and perceive what artist expose to the public and what the artist does: its music, its mood, ... It's one direction, from the artist, to you.

On personal relationships, it's much complicated, as the interaction it's bi-directional, you give, you receive. Then your decisions and actions are affected for that interaction. But, that should not be the case with the models. You interact with them, but there's no relationship.

Not accepting this, is what cause those sad situations.

Here is a question for users that are confused with feelings with models:

Do you think you would have had the same story with the girl if you hadn't paid?

Could be real too. Never underestimate how crazy some men can be, especially when rejected by a woman.
You're right. But I mean I'm kinda years into knowing how sick some men can be, and tbh even posting this for bait would already be sick enough. I guess I choose to stay skeptical for my own sake.

You're right. But I mean I'm kinda years into knowing how sick some men can be, and tbh even posting this for bait would already be sick enough. I guess I choose to stay skeptical for my own sake.

Is this about my reply? :oops:

I don't think it's the same thing. You can have some feelings like admiration, respect, or passion for an artist you don't meet IRL. Those feelings comes from how you get and perceive what artist expose to the public and what the artist does: its music, its mood, ... It's one direction, from the artist, to you.

On personal relationships, it's much complicated, as the interaction it's bi-directional, you give, you receive. Then your decisions and actions are affected for that interaction. But, that should not be the case with the models. You interact with them, but there's no relationship.

Not accepting this, is what cause those sad situations.

Here is a question for users that are confused with feelings with models:

Do you think you would have had the same story with the girl if you hadn't paid?
You are approaching it from a rational viewpoint. You can't do that. Remember John Hinkley? Rebecca Schaeffer? Both stalkers were convinced they had relationships with the actresses. They see interactions by delusionally interpreting what the celebrity says and does. They read in secret messages to them from the celebrity. The relationship is completely real to them.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Status
Not open for further replies.