AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a way to block users from viewing your cam in pm?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 20, 2024
I am a member that helps out a model that isn't very tech savvy. She is wondering if there is a way to block users from just sitting in pm watching her cam. They just sit there freeloading. she already has Friends only pm but that doesn't block them from opening a pm window and watching her. Any help would be appreciated thank you

I am a member that helps out a model that isn't very tech savvy. She is wondering if there is a way to block users from just sitting in pm watching her cam. They just sit there freeloading. she already has Friends only pm but that doesn't block them from opening a pm window and watching her. Any help would be appreciated thank you
No there isn’t.

Keep in mind that the tip option still works from a PM window, members have their preferences for how they use the site and PM window is one of many options.

It isn’t something to sweat about.

Upvote 0
Don’t forget that on MFC, there are those cesspools Lounges where a large group of users who have tipped at some point hang out, talk shit about models amongst other incredibly stupid, racist, political bullshit. But, they specifically tell each other- “model x is doing a show” so whenever a model gets that surge in traffic, it is usually those guys accidentally entering the model’s room where they probably meant to freeload in the lounge. So, in other words, like models have mentioned, there are ways to freeload just in the case they one day might tip

Upvote 0