AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there someone willing to work with me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2017
Hello,

first of all, i want to introduce myself and say sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

I am online marketer experienced in adult biz, i am looking for models, who are willing to work with me.

We can talk more on Skype, i have a lot to offer.

Are you interested? Would someone be interested in working with me?

Let me know!

If you want this to be taken seriously at least a little bit you could make your post have:

--references of the models you have worked with
--What your credentials are. Why should camgirls trust you? We have to protect our privacy & why would anyone feel comfortable by a vague post like this?
--What exactly you're offering. You say you do marketing but camgirls don't greatly need any sort of middle man to market themselves we have social media and big box cam sites that do that
--Are you going to pay the models for their time to talk to you on skype? How is anyone not supposed to know it will turn out to be an hour time waster where you ask for tits in the end? (THIS has happened to me with someone who even HAD credentials/model references who just straight up got creepy and wanted a naughty show at the end of the 'interview')

If you want this to be taken seriously at least a little bit you could make your post have:

--references of the models you have worked with
--What your credentials are. Why should camgirls trust you? We have to protect our privacy & why would anyone feel comfortable by a vague post like this?
--What exactly you're offering. You say you do marketing but camgirls don't greatly need any sort of middle man to market themselves we have social media and big box cam sites that do that
--Are you going to pay the models for their time to talk to you on skype? How is anyone not supposed to know it will turn out to be an hour time waster where you ask for tits in the end? (THIS has happened to me with someone who even HAD credentials/model references who just straight up got creepy and wanted a naughty show at the end of the 'interview')
I absolutelly understand.

If you want to, you can send me your Skype in PM, i can tell you more.

Anyway, i will not ask for any show or something like that, i do not even require Skype call, i prefer Skype chat.

As i said, i am a marketer, i can bring us a good traffic and get maximum from it.

- site (selling pics/vids, money from offers - affiliate, skype shows, etc. etc.)
- ecommerce (shops)
- bringing traffic - IG, Twitter, Youtube

I have got many strategies and tactics, unfortunatelly i am not a girl :D, so i cannot do that on my own, i am a honest person, i know it is hard to believe these days, but we can only chat and deal about things.

Dude, you have to understand that you are not the first person to solicit here with some vague "adult business" background promising to help cam models become more successful.

The first question everyone wants to see answered is: If you are any good at what you do, what are you doing here looking for random models to make you money?

I understand and i am ok with that, wont continue in this.

I am not filming gay content, so you would not be invited :(
dont let any of us find out who you are or you may be getting filmed in a forced cuckold scene....who am i kidding im sure it wouldnt be forced.

All of the stuff you talked about providing is stuff a cam girl already knows how to do within the first two months of working. Add to that most of us are millennials, and what you're offering just isn't feesible from a business standpoint. Most millennials know how to use social media in a way that drives traffic. We were either raised with the tools already or watched them be invented and know how to utilize it.

All of the stuff you talked about providing is stuff a cam girl already knows how to do within the first two months of working. Add to that most of us are millennials, and what you're offering just isn't feesible from a business standpoint.

but im just a little helpless girl. please show me how to do the twatters and the instant grams...

We can talk more on Skype, i have a lot to offer.

Forgive me, but I have a difficult time believing you have a lot to offer when you very recently opened another thread about Icamz being an actual camsite and not a streammate white label.

Either you are really shady and trying to get girls to sign up under your affiliate link (without telling them it is an affiliate link) and actively stopping them from making as money as they could (by signing up with streammate directly) or you are lying about having a lot to offer because you don't understand the difference between a camsite and a whitelabel.

I can't say I am filled with confidence in you and your "having a lot to offer".

Experienced cam girls are not that gullible, sir. Move along.
The trouble is, someone less seasoned might be!

See, these are productive dragging sessions, not just for fun. :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.