AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issue with geographic location

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2022
Hey!
I have a problem with geographic location. Previously, before the new verification, my room was displayed under the location of Europe/Russia. And now it is displayed as Asia. I passed new verification on the old passport that I had before. And all my members are used to seeing me under the Europe/Russia location, many have the filter to show only Europe/Russia turned on. And I don’t look like an Asian at all, so those who turn on the Asia filter to look at Asians are not interested in me. I asked the site support several times to change my location to Europe/Russia. But they don’t help me or maybe didn’t understand my request. Please, help me to change location on site. I'm attaching a photo of what I mean just in case.
Please, don’t ignore me! 🙏

Attachments

• 06EA0DCC-C266-41F2-89EF-2A62607EAE0F.jpeg
    06EA0DCC-C266-41F2-89EF-2A62607EAE0F.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.