AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues logging in

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2019
justfor.fans
Twitter Username
@MarlieJaneXXX
I feel like I'm going crazy lol I wrote my password down (it was also memorable to me) and entered it in exactly just now but it wouldn't work. This has happened to me more than once. And when I request password it says my email doesn't exist. It always gets sorted through the site support, but does this happen to anyone else?!

I feel like I'm going crazy lol I wrote my password down (it was also memorable to me) and entered it in exactly just now but it wouldn't work. This has happened to me more than once. And when I request password it says my email doesn't exist. It always gets sorted through the site support, but does this happen to anyone else?!
When was the last time you used the account, if it's been a while they may have deactivated it.
This is what was happening to me when they deactivated my account. I had to email support to have it re-activated

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.