AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues with Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2014
Thailand
Hi girls! I am new here, but I am on the scene since a while ago :)
I am Thaikitty, cam model from Thailand, also pantyseller and custom video/pics model :)
I currently stream my shows from Chaturbate, being for my case the perfect platform.
Since Saturday I am having problems with connection (often I get disconnected even every 5 minutes) or cannot connect to the broadcast room at all.
I tried to see if the same problem happen on Skype or another video broadcast site, but everything works, so I guess they are having server problems?
I also see their quick search links are not working (e.g. Asian cams - 20-29 cams - etc), showing only the title of the link in the new page but no thumbnails of the connected people in that "sector".
Do you see this problem as well?
I contacted their support yesterday, but I guess Sunday no one is available to support. Hopefully today things will be fixed :)

xoxo

Reactions: MaggieRider
LaciDizzle said:
I haven't been on today, but over the weekend they had a lot of bugs. Friday night the thumbnails weren't even showing up in the front page. Usually it seems these problems get resolved with an hour or so. Usually. Lol

Thanks a lot :)
I hope they will fix glitches soon ;)
xxx

punker barbie said:
We were doing site upgrades over the weekend. E-mail me directly if you are still having issues Shirley At Chaturbate d0t com.

It's still not working, I sent you an email with details...
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.