AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues with Internet Modeling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualFreeSpirit

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 9, 2015
US for now
Twitter Username
@SensualFreeSpir
Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a great start of your long weekend.

I'm new here even though I signed up several months back.

So today (Thursday) & last night (Wedn.) I don't call it the next day until I've gone to sleep for those of you wondering why it says Friday LOL, I was VERY stressed. Still am,

I've been with Internet Modeling for about a year now, first on their webcam model type site & then recently on Streamate which is MUCH better IMO.

Even though they say they have until Friday to pay out, I've almost always gotten paid by Wedn. Sometimes they pay on Monday which is WONDERFUL, but this week which is rent week they haven't paid me at all & it's now coming upto Friday.

I'm venting here, but I'm also posting this to warn other girls.

I don't know why I haven't been paid. Janet is usually very prompt with her e-mails & starting Wedns when I realized I still hadn't been paid, I didn't hear from her like I normally did.

I heard from her very early in the morning today while I was still sleeping & I responded back around noon my time. I didn't hear back from her & I was getting very very agitated. She finally e-mailed me at 3:27 pm saying she would find out what's going on with HR & then I NEVER heard from her again.

I e-mailed her at least 5 times & called & left messages twice on her VM & once on Accounts Payable.

I know they take care of the money, but then I also contacted Cam Media thru the site & they ignored me after saying I never cashed out (wrote them twice along with proof that I cashed out.) & SM never responded back to my e-mail at all!

I checked with one girl on the RMC site & she said she got her ACH already. I'm being paid via Pay Pal.

I'm FURIOUS now & had a hard time working all day because the guys could see I wasn't happy.

I can't believe that:

a) they wouldn't pay early during a rent week
b) wouldn't pay early enough because it's long weekend & all the banks are closed on Friday & Saturday.

I wondered if they took off today (Thursday) b/c of the long weekend, but seriously, this is a 365 day business.

Has anyone else had any issues like this?

I thought maybe they were going to say I violated something in some way, but my 2 accounts are still live. Unless they are keeping them up so they can steal from me.

Now I won't have the money for my rent & my errands & I can't even enjoy my weekend because of this. Can't even go out & have fun. Even if I get it on Friday, it takes however long it's going to take for Pay Pal to send it to my account. Normally that's quick, but again, long weekend.

Why is Janet the only person there at IM? Does she own the company?

Why doesn't she ever return phone calls? This isn't the first time I've called her & left her a message, but usually she e-mails me back.

I know the customer service on these sites are terrible, but this is my livelihood here.

Thank you for listening & if anyone knows of a way I can get an answer from someone higher up who actually gives a shit, please LMK.

I'm praying I get the money tomorrow (Friday). I will post an update here when I get back from going out.

Have a lovely day.

Last edited:
There are a couple other threads here warning girls NOT to sign up with Internet Modeling, they are just a useless studio that takes part of the money you earn while you're camming.

Signing up directly with a cam site is the way to go. Unfortunately, IM has some sort of non compete (?) clause that prevents you from leaving them and signing up for your independent account on any cam site you work on via their studio. Regardless, I'd suggest getting out of there as soon as possible.

Search Boleyn models here cause they have helped girls get out of IMs contract clause. Do so immediately. I've never heard of them not paying girls before though.

Search Boleyn models here cause they have helped girls get out of IMs contract clause. Do so immediately. I've never heard of them not paying girls before though.
I think most of that info is in the models only section. I'm doing model approvals in a few hours. I think OP is in today's batch, so long as all the verification steps were met.

Update - Janet STILL hasn't responded to any of my e-mails. Cassie (I guess she's Janet's new assistant as of a few months ago unless she's just not been dealing with the girls at all) got back to my e-mail from yesterday & I just wrote her back.

I can't believe this.

And my accounts are still active.

CB hasn't paid me either so I'm just beside myself. I know it's not a lot of money to you guys, but that's close to $400 I still don't have.

Does anyone know of a lawyer who can help? Funds are tight.

Or is there a way I can force RMC & SM to pay me since IM won't?

Thank you

Last edited:
CB wont pay out until the 5th-7th from the last pay period and that's never on weekends or holidays so they arent late on your payment yet.
I hope one of them gets back to you and tells you what's going on soon. Like I said I havent heard of them not paying girls before so that is good news. They are assholes who take money for doing nothing and try to screw you over to not be able to work but they have paid people.

Yes I know CB isn't late, but I was also hoping they'd pay early b/c of rent & the long weekend. Based on what you said, I guess they only ever pay between those 2 days.

Oh WOW, I just went to my bank account to see the last time CB paid in relation to the 15th, & the money for this pay cycle is there. THANK GAWD!!!!

Kisses to CB!!!!!!!!!!!

I will update you later on today after I get back from errands to see if Carrie or Janet from IM responded to my e-mails. I know that Janet is ignoring me. because she ALWAYS responds very early in the morning.

As for Internet Modeling always paying, no offense, but most girls are not on this site, so you & both can't be sure that they've never not paid a girl or two here or there.

Can you or someone else tell me what the actual webcam sites are called?

I want to start a new thread asking for a list of all the actual webcam sites vs. studios. Is that the phrase, just webcam site?

Thank you for being supportive. :)

We get girls coming here from IM all the time. Mostly asking how to get out of their contract and away from them but yeah most arent here cause the ones who came and were have moved to a non studio or Boleyn now. They of course may have not paid a girl here or there but in the 4 years ive been on the forum I cant recall it happening so that should say something at least.

For the actual cam sites you can see tons of the threads on the public section but the main 3 are myfreecams, streamate, and chaturbate.

Wow, that's it? I thought there were a ton more.

Just out of curiosity, I once thought IM also dealt with CB, b/c when I found a thread of a lot of their sites, a CB clone was listed, but CB itself wasn't.

There's also Cam4, right?

Mongo Cams - I never use them b/c they do NOT allow music & I just can't work with no music.

Another one who rejected me recently - can't remember their name I can dig for it if anyone needs it.

I'll try to find the threads on here.

Maybe I should sign up to MFC? Anyone want to give me their affiliate link to sign up with? :)

There is a ton more but those are the main 3. Most traffic, reliable payments, tried and true, etc. Youll see a lot more if you look around and talks on them all. Especially in models only.

I can't believe that:

a) they wouldn't pay early during a rent week
b) wouldn't pay early enough because it's long weekend & all the banks are closed on Friday & Saturday.

I'm sorry that you haven't gotten paid from IM, but take the other advice given in this thread to deal with that. As for Chaturbate and every other reliable site: NO site is going to "pay early" for any reason. Hell, no job at all will that I know of. The idea that a job will pay you early because it's "rent week" is ludicrous. Everyone has bills that are due monthly (regardless of when they're due during the month), and no job is going to change your pay schedule to accommodate certain bills.

Every reliable camsite will pay you as stated in the model agreement. For most of them, it's on the 1st and 15th. That's when the payments will begin processing. Then it will take a few business days to be deposited into your account. Which means if the 15th is on a Friday, you probably won't get your money until Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

I sincerely hope that you can get the money owed to you from IM. But with camming income being so capricious, every model should save whatever she can to offset slow months. If money is extremely tight, and you can't pay your bills, it would be wiser to work a vanilla job while camming on the side so that you have guaranteed income. Good luck, and I hope that camming makes all of your dreams come true (after you get money saved up)!

Ok, let me rephrase because I guess you didn't understand me & I'm sorry if "early" was the wrong word.

IM HAS paid early in the week, Monday, Tuesday & Wedns. This was the FIRST time I haven't been paid. I think once I was paid on a Thursday, but NEVER on a Friday. The one time I did get paid so late it was a Paxum issue (they are terrible) & nothing to do with IM.

So when I asked to be paid early, I only meant earlier in the week. As for CB, they did pay earlier.

Perhaps your experience is that companies won't pay before a long weekend, but I've had companies pay me (not cam sites) prior to a long weekend.

I already work vanilla jobs when I get them & no offense, but you don't really know my situation, so yes, I do expect to get paid when I work so I can cover my bills.

The good news is they finally paid me this afternoon. No apology, explanation or even a response back to my e-mails, but that seems to be normal.

I will contact Boleyn models to see what they can do.

Thank you

Reactions: caireen
Status
Not open for further replies.