AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issuing token refunds?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2018
free roaming
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@spodjoe
Chaturbate Username
joespod
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002073645/JoeSpod/
I've just been performing on a ticket show and had a viewer tip to join just as I was saying goodbye to the room - it's not a huge amount of tokens involved and they seem relaxed about it (I've offered a guest pass for the next show, download of video etc) but really I'd like to be able to refund them the tokens.

Problem is that they're not a verified member so I can't do the 'simple' thing and just tip them back the correct amount.

Is there a way to do this or would I need to get CB support involved?

Thanks,

Joe

CB ID - joespod

I'm not even sure if this is possible

Upvote 0
I've just been performing on a ticket show and had a viewer tip to join just as I was saying goodbye to the room - it's not a huge amount of tokens involved and they seem relaxed about it (I've offered a guest pass for the next show, download of video etc) but really I'd like to be able to refund them the tokens.

Problem is that they're not a verified member so I can't do the 'simple' thing and just tip them back the correct amount.

Is there a way to do this or would I need to get CB support involved?

Thanks,

Joe

CB ID - joespod

I think this is really fantastic of you and if it were me, even the genuine gesture and willingness of you wanting to give the refund back (without being made), would make me tell you to keep it - if it wasn't too much of a huge amount. But I think the best thing would be to wait til you next cam, let them come in and PM them regarding it and offer them a free ticket for the next show or whatever else.

Upvote 0
This week I was wondering how it's supposed to work when you're doing a show like that, and people would join just before the end! So there's no way to prevent this? You can't stop accepting people into the show past a certain point?

Upvote 0
if you contact support via email they may be able to issue the refund for you.

@Lunasha there are some commands on CrazyTicket you can use to suspend ticket sales when nearing the end of a show:

/showover
Use this command when nearing the end of a Hidden Cam show. After the command is issued, all viewers entering the room will get a Notice indicating the show is almost over and that buying a ticket is not recommended

/showend
Clearly indicates to viewers that even though the room cam is still hidden, the show has ended and ticket sales have been suspended

The hardest part is remembering to type in the commands lol. I still forget sometimes and have people enter as the show is ending, I usually offer them a couple videos if they joined too late.

Upvote 0
if you contact support via email they may be able to issue the refund for you.

@Lunasha there are some commands on CrazyTicket you can use to suspend ticket sales when nearing the end of a show:

/showover
Use this command when nearing the end of a Hidden Cam show. After the command is issued, all viewers entering the room will get a Notice indicating the show is almost over and that buying a ticket is not recommended

/showend
Clearly indicates to viewers that even though the room cam is still hidden, the show has ended and ticket sales have been suspended

The hardest part is remembering to type in the commands lol. I still forget sometimes and have people enter as the show is ending, I usually offer them a couple videos if they joined too late.

Thanks for the response! Yeah it might be hard to think about typing the commands, I mean when you're doing a show, you're clearly BUSY :p

Reactions: JoeSpod
Upvote 0
Thanks for the response! Yeah it might be hard to think about typing the commands, I mean when you're doing a show, you're clearly BUSY :p

"Busy" is one word for it!

That's a good point about the /showover /showend commands - I've missed them when running through the command list and remembering to use them in the "moment" might not always be easy - might look at 'adjusting' the code a little so it automatically kicks that into place after so many minutes - that way there's still a window for late joiners but less opportunity for "too late".

All part of the adventure - fingers crossed CB support can assist (I've raised a support email with the key details) and hopefully with the /showover command then that'll reduce the risk for next time :)

Reactions: Osyrus and Lunasha
Upvote 0
No one gives them acknowledgement/praise for the good stuff, only ever the bad.

Since they are making money because of us camgirls, I guess we kind of expect they do at least something good? I mean, I won't praise my boss at work if she pays me on time and stuff like that. That's good, but that's to be expected too. While I will complain for sure if something I take for granted is not respected.

Especially with CB, it happens a lot that camgirls will be wronged by them for no reason and will lose money because of this and nothing is offered to compensate. Whereas if THEY do something bad, they don't lose anything. Well except they might lose good earners if they continue to be shitty. That's only my opinion on the matter of course!

Did you put yourself in the shoes of people for who camming is their main income? That might explain why you see more complaint than praise ;)

Upvote 0
this is really a feature I wish CB had. I had so many times I wanted to remembrance a viewer, either because he brought a ticket which
the show ended, or he lushed big sum when my Lush was faulty or even just a request which I was not will to do in big Sum of tip note.
I had those situations so many times which I just wanted to refund the viewer (revert his token action) , but we don't have a simple easy way.
one way of doing so , maybe in your token status where it shows the person that tipped you, to have the ability in a sub menu (drop down list)
to revert action / return tips, etc...

Reactions: JoeSpod and Lunasha
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.