AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It feels amazing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I've had such a clear and relaxed mind since I decided and posted about my new schedule. I enjoyed a nice sushi dinner after watching Mr. Jobs play Bioshock 2 for a while this afternoon. My first impression of the game is that it's exactly the same as the first one, just with a screw-arm attached to you to begin with. The Big Sister is pretty creepy with how fast she can move as opposed to the Big Daddies being slow and bulky in the last. I think we'll give it some more time tomorrow and see how it feels to adopt the little sisters and all.

Any who, just feeling like I have the freedom to do whatever I like tonight is refreshing. It's only the difference of 4-5 hours of cam-time that I am cutting out on Saturday, but it feels like so much more. Time for a movie and couch cuddles. Yay for finally getting to see Surrogates. I :love2: Bruce Willis.

PS: Watching the Min Pins go ape-shit over a possum on the wall outback today might be the highlight of my weekend so far. Puppies are so frakkin cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.