AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It finally worked. I am verified.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
To let you know, when you submit everything, and it isn;t approved, but there is no link, it is still validating I think. This is all so confusing. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: latinaluxe
To let you know, when you submit everything, and it isn;t approved, but there is no link, it is still validating I think. This is all so confusing. Fingers crossed.
This is what I’m dealing with now and I’m nervous. First, Liz told me yesterday that I was approved. Today she’s saying I need to resubmit my documents again and that the link to submit the documents will appear again soon. No given timeframe. I better not have my account closed because of things out of my control. I don’t know what to do. Even if the link was up I don’t know how to work the software. It’s so difficult to use. It seems like no one knows what’s going on 🙄

Upvote 0
This is what I’m dealing with now and I’m nervous. First, Liz told me yesterday that I was approved. Today she’s saying I need to resubmit my documents again and that the link to submit the documents will appear again soon. No given timeframe. I better not have my account closed because of things out of my control. I don’t know what to do. Even if the link was up I don’t know how to work the software. It’s so difficult to use. It seems like no one knows what’s going on 🙄
I understand. Believe me. The license wouldn't work for me. Impossible to see those tiny bottom lines. I had to take my passport, bend it back carefully, tape it flat, put powder on the shiney parts, and make the other half with the small passport photo the back. They disappear, so take screen shots of everything. The same happened to me, approved, then she wrote saying she told them not to, and nothing u say matters really. Fingers crossed. I have lost a lot of confidence in that site, and made another one my main one for now.

Upvote 0
I understand. Believe me. The license wouldn't work for me. Impossible to see those tiny bottom lines. I had to take my passport, bend it back carefully, tape it flat, put powder on the shiney parts, and make the other half with the small passport photo the back. They disappear, so take screen shots of everything. The same happened to me, approved, then she wrote saying she told them not to, and nothing u say matters really. Fingers crossed. I have lost a lot of confidence in that site, and made another one my main one for now.
The link is back on my homepage again as of this morning, but when I do the resubmission process it will go away and then come back again if I login and logout. I did it 3 times already. It still shows up on my homepage as if I didn’t do it yet. I took screenshots of my license during the process (front and back). They look clear as day now that I used my cellphone. My selfie also looks perfectly clear. I really feel that there’s no way for them to reject my resubmissions now. I’m hoping all goes well. What site(s) are you using now if you don’t mind me asking?

Upvote 0
The link is back on my homepage again as of this morning, but when I do the resubmission process it will go away and then come back again if I login and logout.

Today while logging in on a new device (laptop), I also got the resubmission thing despite having uploaded once already on my stationary pc. Before then, it was gone even after logging out/in on my pc. I feel optimistic that our accounts will NOT remain closed (should they close) given how common of a problem this appears to be with other broadcasters. I'll be contacting Liz tomorrow to ask her if she has my docs after resubmitting again later.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Today while logging in on a new device (laptop), I also got the resubmission thing despite having uploaded once already on my stationary pc. Before then, it was gone even after logging out/in on my pc. I feel optimistic that our accounts will NOT remain closed (should they close) given how common of a problem this appears to be with other broadcasters. I'll be contacting Liz tomorrow to ask her if she has my docs after resubmitting again later.
I spoke to Liz yesterday. She told me my documents were approved and the link on my dashboard has disappeared. BUT, just now I logged in and there’s a new yellow banner saying the following:

“Note: please remain patient if you have already completed updating your information, no further action is necessary at this time. We are working diligently to review your information and will update you if anything further is needed. Thank you!”

I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I submitted my ID and selfie 4 times and every single submission was clear as day. I’m hoping by Monday or Tuesday I’ll get an automated email from support saying I was approved. I even sent the screenshots I took of my submissions to Liz as proof. We shall see. For now, I’m not gonna really be camming until I get that confirmation from support. I refuse to work not knowing what’s going on. I don’t want my earnings withheld.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.