AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It seems like the pandemic all over again...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that mostly every spring the job is slow. Two years in a row my earnings are dropping in the same period.

For me is finilly getting better, last 4 days i felt like back to normal .. i just hope is not only becouse of the orthodox easter , lots girls are away,... 60 pages from 120 on cb last night. hope will be good even after this days 🙏

Reactions: prizenka
Congrats, seems your viewers appreciate your new setup :) Are you streaming in 1080 resolution?
I mainly changed the camera with the c920 logo and replaced it with the new c922. I plan to buy an even better camera within 2 months, but the computer was expensive, so I bought the c922 for now, but it's also good. I only have Chaturbate on my computer. So all the quality goes mainly to one page and you can tell. I have a new computer with 6 cores. And above all, in 14 days I did not have any failure in the pvt. Everything works 100 percent. Maybe it was an older computer, I still had the same problems and a c920 camera that I had to constantly focus on.

Vyměnil jsem hlavně fotoaparát s logem c920 a nahradil ho novým c922. Do 2 měsíců plánuji koupit ještě lepší foťák, ale počítač byl drahý, tak jsem zatím koupil c922, ale taky dobrý. Na počítači mám pouze Chaturbate. Veškerá kvalita jde tedy hlavně na jednu stránku a je to znát. Mám nový počítač se 6 jádry. A především jsem za 14 dní neměl žádnou poruchu v pvt. Vše funguje na 100 procent. Možná to bylo starším počítačem, měl jsem stále stejné problémy a fotoaparát c920, na který jsem se musel neustále soustředit.
zatím 1280x720

Status
Not open for further replies.