AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It's almost time for Game of Thrones!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm pretty sure they're going to bring back Jon (which will be both exciting and annoying) and I'm really excited to see what will happen with Arya and Sansa, but Melisandre can go fuck herself. I hate her SOOOO much. Hell yes to the countdown though!

Reactions: eyeteach
I'm not sure how I feel about going off book. GRRM wrote up a hell of a story that got us here. With some trifling revisions along the way.

Now the show runner controls the helm. Having read them all with every character death weighing on me - HBO, don't Disney this end.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I'm not sure how I feel about going off book. GRRM wrote up a hell of a story that got us here. With some trifling revisions along the way.

Now the show runner controls the helm. Having read them all with every character death weighing on me - HBO, don't Disney this end.

GRRM is very involved in what happens on the show. (Aside from last season he's even written the script for one episode each year. Last year he decided that he needed to skip writing an episode so he could get back to working on the books. I don't know whether he wrote an episode this year or not.)

Okay, I recorded and watched it but not quite sure what I saw.
I miss being excited for this one :( I was the biggest fan first 4 seasons.. But after season 5 all my love is gone. I will still watch it though. For Cersei and Sansa.

You get a huggie cuz you lost your love for the show...but also cuz you're so stinkin' adorbs! ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: Princess FeeFee
Really enjoyed this weeks episode. Wildlings saving the day was pretty cool, giant was brutal. Most interested in what is happening at the Iron Islands. Wonder what will happen to Theon when he returns.

Random but just seen this, made me laugh.

Reactions: Lelo1
Status
Not open for further replies.