AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It's amazing what a decent meal can do for you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2012
My past 7 days have been really hectic. I was working odd hours. Not getting much sleep because I kept having to wake up early to run errands or help friends with things. My days off were changed. I went out after work several times drinking. etc etc. I was constantly doing SOMETHING all week.

Because I was so busy, any semi-decent eating habits went right out the window. Nothing but fast food and frozen food all week. Last night, my body had had enough. I didn't feel good at all. I was hot then cold then hot then cold. I was aching all over. My stomach hurt. It felt like my heart rate was up constantly. I finally had an early night to relax and try to sleep and I just couldn't fall asleep. I was feeling hungry too, but didn't want to put another frozen burrito in my body.

So at 12:30a I made a decision to go to Vons. I bought some fresh chicken breasts. A couple cans of veggies. Some potatoes. Several pieces of fruit. A big case of water. Some apple juice, and some green tea.

Went home, lightly seasoned the chicken and baked it in the oven. While it was baking I cut up and apple and ate it, and also peeled and ate an orange.

Cooked some peas, cooked a potato in the microwave. Finished my plate. Drank two bottles of water during dinner. After dinner I had a banana for dessert.

And holy shit. Within 30 minutes of finishing that meal, I felt way better. I could feel my entire body relaxing. I sat down on the couch just to watch some television. Had a small glass of apple juice, but didn't even finish it because I feel asleep on my couch, probably around 2:30a and slept straight through to 1pm in the afternoon.

Woke up and felt like a champ. Had a solid day at work too.

The only downer of all this, is it was a reminder of my age. 10 years ago I could have easily gone on for two more weeks without slowing down. Now after a week I just wanted to go to the ER.

Word, healthy eating can definitely make a difference in energy levels. On the days that I pull 24 or 48 hours between camming and parenting I make sure to eat super healthy. Otherwise my energy levels plummet and I get super sick. When your body doesn't get what it needs from eating or sleep, it will pull it from somewhere else.

i didn't want to start a new thread and this seemed to be related, so I thought I'd ask if anyone else ever forgets to eat.

For me, I pretty much NEVER eat breakfast. I'd rather get 15 more minutes of sleep, than wake up and eat food. Some days i'll grab a banana or granola bar, but usually not. Lunch happens MOST of the time, unless i'm really busy at work and have to work thru my lunch. Then about 50% of the time I work while eating, OR just work straight thru with no lunch. Most days I work until 6 and have time to come home, make dinner, hang out on MFC watch tv, and go to bed. But some nights, when I work until 7:30, and SOME of those are 10+ hour days. So those days, Ii come home and just don't feel like cooking, so I'll log on to MFC or watch TV, or just veg on the couch, and not eat anything. Next thing I know it's 10 at night and I haven't eaten, and it's too late to make food, and people around me generally stop delivering around then, so I just don't eat.

Does anyone else ever do stuff like that, or am I just some sort of crazy person?

MsDonkey said:
i didn't want to start a new thread and this seemed to be related, so I thought I'd ask if anyone else ever forgets to eat.

For me, I pretty much NEVER eat breakfast. I'd rather get 15 more minutes of sleep, than wake up and eat food. Some days i'll grab a banana or granola bar, but usually not. Lunch happens MOST of the time, unless i'm really busy at work and have to work thru my lunch. Then about 50% of the time I work while eating, OR just work straight thru with no lunch. Most days I work until 6 and have time to come home, make dinner, hang out on MFC watch tv, and go to bed. But some nights, when I work until 7:30, and SOME of those are 10+ hour days. So those days, Ii come home and just don't feel like cooking, so I'll log on to MFC or watch TV, or just veg on the couch, and not eat anything. Next thing I know it's 10 at night and I haven't eaten, and it's too late to make food, and people around me generally stop delivering around then, so I just don't eat.

Does anyone else ever do stuff like that, or am I just some sort of crazy person?

That's how I roll most of the time. Except, when I don't eat dinner, it's usually because I was being lazy, or the people downstairs dirtied up the kitchen again. I can't stand in a dirty kitchen. It's just nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.