AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Jokes - post em' if ya got em'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Deaf Italian Bookkeeper

A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Guido, has cheated him out of $10,000,000.00. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that Guido would hear nothing and would therefore never have to testify in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront Guido about the missing $10 million, he takes along his lawyer, who knows sign language. The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the money is."

The lawyer, using sign language, asks Guido, Where's the money? Guido signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about." The lawyer tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you are talking about." The

Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to Guido's head and says, "Ask him again or I'll kill him!"

The lawyer signs to Guido, "He'll kill you if you don't tell him." Guido trembles and signs back, "OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed at my cousin Bruno's house."

The Godfather asks the lawyer, "What did he say?"

The lawyer replies, "He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger."

Don't you just love lawyers?

Geometry.

The Indian Chief had 3 wives. The first liked to spend her days sitting on a bear skin rug. The second liked to sit on a buffalo skin, and the third liked to sit on a hippopotamus skin.

The Chief got each of them pregnant, and they all had their babies on the same day. The first 2 each had a bouncing baby brave, while the third had twin bouncing baby braves.

This confused the Chief, who went to the Medicine Man for an explanation. The Medicine Man told the Chief that it was a simple matter of mathematics. “Everyone knows that the Squaw on the hippopotamus is equal to the sum of the Squaws on the other 2 hides.”

A boy and his grandfather go fishing. After a half an hour, grandpa lights a cigarette. The little boy asks "grandpa, can I have one of those?". Grandpa replies "that depends, is your dick long enough to reach your ass?". The little boy replies "no". Grandpa says "then no, you can't have one". Ten minutes later, Grandpa opens a beer. Little boy asks "Grandpa, can I have one?" Grandpa replies, "is your dick long enough to reach your ass?" Little boy replies "no". "well, you can't have one". Twenty minutes later the little boy opens a baggie of chocolate chip cookies and eats one. Grandpa says "those look good, can I have one?" The little boy asks "is your dick long enough to reach your ass?" Grandpa replies "as a matter of fact yes it is." The little boy says "good, I suggest you go fuck yourself, Grandma made these for me". :dance:

Here's an old one that just may generate a chuckle:

A construction project next to a convent is proving troublesome for the nuns, so the Mother Superior pays a visit to the foreman (here's an abbreviated version):

"It isn't just the noise of the work that's bothering us," she said. "It's the terrible language used by your workers."

"Well," the foreman replied. "We're down-to-earth, blue-collar guys, Sister. We call a spade a spade."

"No you don,'t," the nun countered. "You call it a fucking shovel!"

a man gets home early from work and finds his wife in bed with his best friend so he goes and gets his shotgun and says "i'm going to shoot your balls off!". his best friend pleads with him "i've been your best friend for 20 years, you have to give me a chance!" so he replies "ok, swing 'em!"

the Godfather had a party for his newborn son. 3 guys arrive and the bouncer at the door tells them "the baby was born without ears, so don't say anything about his ears" and they go inside.

the first guy says "he has the Godfather's nose"

the second guy says "he has the Godfather's eyes"

the third guy says "yeah, i hope he doesn't need glasses"

Reactions: southsamurai
(a little background info is required for this joke... Little Tony's father is in the mafia)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Tony goes to the grocery store to buy a big bag of candy.

the man behind him in line at the cashier says "all that candy is bad for you"

Little Tony said "my grandfather lived to be 120 years old"

the man asked Little Tony "did your grandfather eat a lot of candy too?"

Little Tony replied "no, he learned to mind his own fucking business!"

Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN? A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet, and when they go, they take your house and car with them.

Q: WHY DO GIRLS RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE MORNING? A: Because they don't have any balls to scratch...

Q: WHAT IS A MAN'S ULTIMATE EMBARRASSMENT? A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose.

A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath... 'Mom', he asked, 'Are these my brains?'

'Not yet,' she replied.

You're riding a horse full speed, there's a giraffe right next to you and a lion chasing you... What do you do?

Get your drunk ass off the merry-go-round.

The day after her husband didn't come home from a Kachemak Bay fishing trip, his wife reported him as missing.

The next day she gets a knock on her door...

"We’re sorry, Mrs. Wilkens, but we have some information about your husband," said the trooper.

"Tell me! Did you find him?!" Mrs. Wilkens shouted.

The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, an ashen Mrs. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news first."

The trooper said, "I’m sorry to tell you, ma'am, but this morning we found your husband’s body in Kachemak Bay."

"Oh, no!" she exclaimed. Swallowing hard and with a lump still in her throat, she asked, "What’s the good news?"

The trooper continued, "When we pulled him up, he had 12 twenty pound king crabs and 6 good-size Dungeness crabs clinging to him."

Mrs. Wilkens was absolutely stunned... then she demanded, "If that’s the good news, what’s the great news?"

The trooper said, "We’re going to pull him up again tomorrow.

A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or any sex in quite some time.

She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex therapist. Her doctor recommended that she see Dr. Chang, a very well-known Chinese sex therapist, so she went to see him.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all you crose." The woman did as she was told. "Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odder side of room." Again, the woman did as she was instructed. Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me." So she did.

Dr. Chang shook his head slowly and said, "Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates."

Worried, the woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?"

Dr. Chang looked the woman in the eye and replied, "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass."

A couple goes on vacation to a fishing resort in Northern Minnesota. The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn, the wife likes to read. One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out and get some sun. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and continues to read her book. Along comes a game warden in his boat.

He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies. (thinking, isn't it obvious.)

"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading"

"Yes but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you can start at any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am, " and he left..........

a newlywed couple just got married.
the wife needs sex 3 times a day, 7 days a week to stay satisfied.
the husband just found out he needs to take a 2 week business trip without her.
he decides to take her shopping for toys.
the salesman recommends a voice-activated toy named Dickie.
the salesman demonstrates by saying "Dickie, that dog across the street" and it has sex with the dog across the street.
the salesman says "Dickie stop" and it goes back to the salesman.
they buy it and 2 days later the wife gets in a taxi cab.
the cab driver looks back and says "where to?" and sees her skirt going up and down really fast.
the cab driver says "wtf is that?!!!" and she says "it's Dickie and i forgot how to turn it off"
the cab driver says "Dickie my ass!!!"

Ok, what is the difference between pink and purple?

It's the grip bb's....

a man gets pulled over on the highway and the policeman says "i've had a long day. if you can tell me an excuse i haven't heard before i will let you go with just a warning."

the man says "my ex-wife left me for a cop. i thought you were him trying to bring her back."

the policeman says "have a nice day"

jpgNU.gif

Ok so there is a newlywed couple...its the Mr's first day back to work (while the Mrs. would be staying at home doing more domestic things.) and he is saying goodbye to his lovely wife...

(Lots of tears and "Oh darling"'s and "I shall miss you..."'s, "whatever shall I do until you come back to me..."'s and "Oh the day shall never end!"'s and blah blah smooch smooch "I will be home by dinnertime love" more smooches fill in the blanks you get the idea.)
fv0ZTTT.gif

He goes to work. He comes home. He is a little bit late....

As he walks in the door, he calls out for the Mrs. and then he looks up at the top of the stairs.
There she is, naked as a jaybird, sitting on the top of the banister! :shock: Before he can even say a word or muster up a boner, all of a sudden she comes sliding down...

CLICK ME!

"Whooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!!!"

He looks at her. She looks at him.

"What in the hell are you doing honey???!!!" the Mr exclaims.

Her answer?

"Just warming up your dinner honey...."

CLICK ME!

6Q0fsDx.gif

*I know I am the worst joke teller in the universe...bahaha!

LiLredhairedgrl said:
jpgNU.gif

Ok so there is a newlywed couple...its the Mr's first day back to work (while the Mrs. would be staying at home doing more domestic things.) and he is saying goodbye to his lovely wife...

(Lots of tears and "Oh darling"'s and "I shall miss you..."'s, "whatever shall I do until you come back to me..."'s and "Oh the day shall never end!"'s and blah blah smooch smooch "I will be home by dinnertime love" more smooches fill in the blanks you get the idea.)
fv0ZTTT.gif

He goes to work. He comes home. He is a little bit late....

As he walks in the door, he calls out for the Mrs. and then he looks up at the top of the stairs.
There she is, naked as a jaybird, sitting on the top of the banister! :shock: Before he can even say a word or muster up a boner, all of a sudden she comes sliding down...

CLICK ME!

"Whooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!!!"

He looks at her. She looks at him.

"What in the hell are you doing honey???!!!" the Mr exclaims.

Her answer?

"Just warming up your dinner honey...."

CLICK ME!

6Q0fsDx.gif

*I know I am the worst joke teller in the universe...bahaha!

Bonus points for the interactivity.

a man had 3 girls he was dating and he finally decided to say goodbye one last time and pick one of them to be his wife.

he gave each of them $1000.

the first girl bought some shoes.

the second girl bought a dress.

the third girl took him out to dinner.

which girl did he choose?

the one with the biggest breasts

Helen Keller walks into a bar...
then a chair, then the wall.

A friend of mine died recently after drinking a gallon of varnish.
It was a horrible end, but a lovely finish.

How many Freudians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Two. One to screw in the light bulb, and one to hold the penis. I mean the ladder. One to hold the ladder.

Great to be back in Reno folks..please flee at will!
Don't forget to tip your wait staff.

G'nite

:character-hobbes:

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose
A Scotsman, walking down the street sees a woman with the most beautiful, perfect breasts he has ever seen.

He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me bite your breasts for 100 Euros?

"Are you crazy?!!!" she replies, and keeps walking away.

He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does. "Would you let me bite your breasts for 1,000 Euros?" he asks again.

"Listen you; I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?"

So the Scotsman runs around the next block and faces her again. "Would you let me bite your breasts just once for 10,000 Euros ? I won't bite hard -- just a few gentle nips..."

She thinks about it for a while and says, "Hmmm, 10,000 Euros... Ok, just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there."

So they go into the alley, where she takes off her blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world. As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and starts caressing them, fondling them slowly, kissing them, licking them, burying his face in them, but not biting them.

The woman finally gets annoyed and asks, "Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?"

"Nae, lassie", says the Scotsman... "Costs too much..."

Reactions: LadyLuna
During a robbery in Guangzhou, China, the bank robber shouted to everyone in the bank:

Ht2Eejd.jpg

When a lady lay on the table provocatively, the robber shouted at her: “Please be civilized! This is a robbery and not a rape!”

This is called “Being Professional” Focus only on what you are trained to do!

When the bank robbers returned home, the younger robber (MBA-trained) told the older robber (who has only completed Year 6 in primary school): “Big brother, let’s count how much we got.”

The older robber rebutted and said: “You are very stupid. There is so much money it will take us a long time to count. Tonight, the TV news will tell us how much we robbed from the bank!”

This is called “Experience.” Nowadays, experience is more important than paper qualifications!

After the robbers had left, the bank manager told the bank supervisor to call the police quickly. But the supervisor said to him: “Wait! Let us take out $10 million from the bank for ourselves and add it to the $70 million that we have previously embezzled from the bank”.

This is called “Swim with the tide.” Converting an unfavorable situation to your advantage!

The supervisor says: “It will be good if there is a robbery every month.”

This is called “Killing Boredom.” Personal Happiness is more important than your job.

The next day, the TV news reported that $100 million was taken from the bank. The robbers counted and counted and counted, but they could only count $20 million. The robbers were very angry and complained: “We risked our lives and only took $20 million. The bank manager took $80 million with a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is better to be educated than to be a thief!”

This is called “Knowledge is worth as much as gold!”

The bank manager was smiling and happy because his losses in the share market are now covered by this robbery.

This is called “Seizing the opportunity.” Daring to take risks!

So who are the real robbers here?

A social worker from a big city in Massachusetts recently transferred to the mountains of West Virginia and was on the first tour of her new territory when she came upon the tiniest cabin she had ever seen in her life. Intrigued, she went up and knocked on the door.

"Anybody home?" she asked.

"Yep," came a kid's voice through the door.

"Is your father there?" asked the social worker.

"Pa? Nope, he left afore Ma came in," said the kid.

"Well, is your mother there?" persisted the social worker.

"Ma? Nope, she left just afore I got here," said the kid.

"But," protested the social worker, (thinking that surely she will need to intervene in this situation) "are you never together as a family?"

"Sure, but not here," said the kid through the door. "This is the outhouse!"

Gotta love gubbermint workers. :mrgreen:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.