AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

just a heads up!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2010
i wanted to let you guys know as from today, i have quit camming.
it was a hard desision to make, but i haven't been feeling comfortable camming for a long time now.
i have tried my best, and got to know awsome people!, but for me personally camming is just destroying more then the 100 dollars a month is worth (selfconfidence etc)

i hope you understand, and i want to thank everyone for their support and great company!
i will remain staying here at the forum, i need to figure out together with amber how, but i'll let you know about that!

thanks for the great time on and off cam everyone!

love Tasha

:cry: I am so sad to see this. I can totally understand having to decide if it is worth it or not for you. I am sending lots of positivity and hugs your way.

to the lovely girls: dont worry one bit! i am busy.. but i will be there in your rooms as a member.. hehe

to dane: thank you sweetheart! we have chatted most on my premium nick.. and that wont stop ;) but its nice to hear on cam i was appreciated by you..

I totally understand where u are coming from! I've been MIA for months now from camming & all. I didn't make an "exit" because I just thought I was going to take a few days or weeks off. But it has been months now. I still have my accounts active because I still feel I want to make random appearances. And am planning on doing some here & there. In my personal situation, I couldn't make up my mind to completely "retire" yet.
But, like I said, I have been away for months so many members probably believe I quit completely & i'm still unsure about it. I had taken over a month off, then went on cam 1 night & actually had a really good night when I came back! But I didn't continue. (Also, a neat bonus.. my cam score was always between 600-800 cuz i was still "new" & cammed part time... after taking a month off, when I came back, my camscore automatically was back at 1,000!! which I think helped my crowd that night!)

I became pretty stressed & camming just wasn't "fun" for me much anymore & I was forcing myself to work. I realized how it was affecting me & thats when I started slowly straying away. I started camming of course for the money- but I continued to cam because I had fun! When that started to fade, I just couldn't do it. Ya know... I was feeling the pressures of camming & all the other negative things we talk about. I feel better now that I've been away for awhile. The stress & all has eased up.
And I keep thinking I want to make a re-appearance soon & see how it goes. If it goes good, then I might just try to do it a couple times a week or a handful of times a month. That is the nice thing about camming, you are in total control. (Though now, I've been gettin those "newbie" jitters again & haven't mustered up the courage to go on yet lol)

Tasha- I wish u the best of luck! If these are similar feelings that u have had, then know that you are definately not alone! I hope u do still stay in touch on here & all. Even though I don't post as much, your name is familiar to me from reading your posts/comments on here & you seem like an awesome chick!
Good luck and take it easy girl!

MyCamgirl said:
If you comment on my profile was your last... I feel special :-D

Too bad I never had a chance to visit your room.

hehe nope.. thats my perving account (premium) i wont be leaving that one alone :D
i feel so much more comfortable just perving as any other member.. then to be in front of the cam.. it didnt make much sence to continue camming..

NevaehStar said:
I totally understand where u are coming from! I've been MIA for months now from camming & all. I didn't make an "exit" because I just thought I was going to take a few days or weeks off. But it has been months now. I still have my accounts active because I still feel I want to make random appearances. And am planning on doing some here & there. In my personal situation, I couldn't make up my mind to completely "retire" yet.
But, like I said, I have been away for months so many members probably believe I quit completely & i'm still unsure about it. I had taken over a month off, then went on cam 1 night & actually had a really good night when I came back! But I didn't continue. (Also, a neat bonus.. my cam score was always between 600-800 cuz i was still "new" & cammed part time... after taking a month off, when I came back, my camscore automatically was back at 1,000!! which I think helped my crowd that night!)

I became pretty stressed & camming just wasn't "fun" for me much anymore & I was forcing myself to work. I realized how it was affecting me & thats when I started slowly straying away. I started camming of course for the money- but I continued to cam because I had fun! When that started to fade, I just couldn't do it. Ya know... I was feeling the pressures of camming & all the other negative things we talk about. I feel better now that I've been away for awhile. The stress & all has eased up.
And I keep thinking I want to make a re-appearance soon & see how it goes. If it goes good, then I might just try to do it a couple times a week or a handful of times a month. That is the nice thing about camming, you are in total control. (Though now, I've been gettin those "newbie" jitters again & haven't mustered up the courage to go on yet lol)

Tasha- I wish u the best of luck! If these are similar feelings that u have had, then know that you are definately not alone! I hope u do still stay in touch on here & all. Even though I don't post as much, your name is familiar to me from reading your posts/comments on here & you seem like an awesome chick!
Good luck and take it easy girl!

yeah i get where you're coming from! i just have another reason i deleted my photo's and stuff..
i'm planning on getting a job as a security guard once i finished the study (much more laws and reguirements for security guards here in holland) and if i would work on cam.. and earn money.. ok.. but i dont, and to be turned down for a job for the reason that they found my profile would be pretty annoying ;)
i just feel soo relaxt now.. no pressure.. no people expecting me to be there are exactly this and that time.. its wonderful!
i asked amber about it.. and i will keep the model status.. after all i have been a model for a while, and everyone here knows me as one.. so it doesnt really matter that i dont actually work every night ;)
no worries.. i'm here hehe :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.