AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just a normal day on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, at least it's not a banana. MFC would give her a warning for that. :lol:

Reactions: emptiedglass
and the thing is... that's her usual show. I've seen her doing that show several times. I mean, I didn't actually watched her... I just... well, you know...

:whistle:
:-D

Reactions: Michael_G
Michael_G said:
LailaBaise said:
Did you not get an acceptable answer from the girl herself? :think:

I would have if I was not too busy trying to figure out how that got up there in the first place lol

Have you seen how big newborns are? The human body is amazing. :)

Michael_G said:
LailaBaise said:

I would have if I was not too busy trying to figure out how that got up there in the first place lol
:? in between taking screen shots, saving them, posting them here and asking us why she does it? :thumbleft:

Just Me said:
Michael_G said:
LailaBaise said:

They aren't that big..... Just sayin.

Rose said:
Just Me said:
Michael_G said:
LailaBaise said:

Yep, at birth they're still all squishy since a lot of their bones haven't fused yet.

Reactions: Rose
JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
Just Me said:
Michael_G said:
LailaBaise said:

Yep, at birth they're still all squishy since a lot of their bones haven't fused yet.
Compactible for an easy(ier) escape. :lol: That's why so many of them get cone heads.

Rose said:
Just Me said:
Michael_G said:
LailaBaise said:

Maybe we are talking about different things and granted the perspective can be off in pictures. Google image "baby crowning". I won't post pictures here. There are very few baby heads smaller than the top of that bedpost.

Just Me said:
Rose said:
Just Me said:
Michael_G said:
LailaBaise said:

Maybe we are talking about different things and granted the perspective can be off in pictures. Google image "baby crowning". I won't post pictures here. There are very few baby heads smaller than the top of that bedpost.
Maybe mine was just really petite then because his noggin is nowhere near the size of that bed post. Either that or I saw something that didn't really happen. :dontknow:

:lol:

Michael_G said:
I thought it was funny. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.