AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just need to get this off my chest.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 25, 2022
Hello everyone, my name is Lukas. First off, I'd like to apologize if there are any mistakes in my English; it's not my first language. I don't know if this forum is the right place to put it, but I have no one else to talk to about this. After being a lurker on this site for more than a year (I absolutely adore the insights both members and models give into certain situations in the cam modeling world), I finally decided to share something too (it's for quite a selfish reason because I don't know what to do).

I met a model through the site Skyprivate about 6 months ago. She and I did shows, and during those shows, we would sometimes talk afterward (I mean outside of the time I paid for, which was usually 2 hours once per month). This was not romantic in any way (and trust me, this is not one of those topics "Does she love me?"). It was just talking about life in general, stuff that bothered us, and things that happened in the past month. I felt like we both really enjoyed our time together and that we both needed a listening ear. However, last month something changed.

This model wasn't online on her usual schedule, so I sent something to her on Skype: "Hey, how are you? Are you still working?". She didn't respond until 2 days later, after which she told me she had been having money issues and was cut off from the internet. When I heard this, I became very skeptical, and I felt the question coming "can you lend me some money?". But she didn't ask for anything, and only after I asked her how much she owed the internet company did she admit it was $240. To which I replied: "I am willing to pay you $50 for a show we do in the future." She was at first a bit hesitant, but then she agreed. After that, she called me on Instagram to say how much she appreciated I helped her. When she said that, I told her she could keep the money as a gift. The next day, I did something stupid, though. For some reason, I felt the need to tell her the next day that I wasn't comfortable sending her money for nothing in return and that I would still like to do the show whenever she got back. She didn't take this well, and she got upset. She told me all men were the same and that I only saw her as a model and not as a human being. She said she really thought I was her friend, but not giving her these $50 proved that I didn't care for her as a friend. This is the short version of it, and for the rest of the story, it's not really relevant to go into more detail (unless asked, of course). After she said that, we didn't talk for 2 weeks. In the end, she sort of forgave me, and I gave her the $50 as a gift. With that, I thought the drama was over, and I could get back to my own regular boring life. But today something happened.

I woke up in the morning and saw she was still working from the day before (this meant she had been doing a 12-hour shift). So, I wrote to her "Everything okay? Still working I see." She then replied if I could join her for a call for 10 minutes and watch her "cum." She was in a call with another user, and that user wanted another guy to watch him too. My idiot brain just said "sure." They then proceeded to call me, and what I saw was kind of scary/traumatic. I saw a man wearing a balaclava snorting coke, and my friend was drinking vodka from the bottle. I don't know exactly what they took, but it wasn't a pretty sight. But I thought I will play along because I didn't want to bother her. At first, her sound didn't work, and she had a hard time getting it to work, so she ended the call. I asked her in a private conversation on Skype what was going on. She then called me in a private conversation; she was incredibly drunk. She then told me she had to do a 6-hour show with this guy. I told her that is insane and that she was already wasted. But she was adamant about doing the 6 hours because she needs the money. After a bit of talking, she started to cry and say a lot of self-deprecating stuff. As in, she could do nothing right, and that she was 32 and still making bad decisions. And she also brought up I was a horrible friend for not giving her the $50. After this, she hung up the call. I am scared.

At this point, I am sitting here staring at my screen, somewhat scared she is going to hurt herself or drink herself into a coma. I am completely lost, and I don't know what to do. Again, I am sorry if this is not the right place to discuss these things, but I am in slight panic mode at the moment haha.

Last edited:
There is a lot here, including consent and probably a drug use problem. Without knowing her it's difficult but I would guess her money issues are likely a result of using or lifestyle when using. I came into sex work an active alcoholic, I also used drugs but they weren't a problem as such and more associated with the alcohol. I would advise avoiding engaging with her when she is using, some may disaggree but there have to be boundaries, and I am concerned about everyone involved. You could decide to engage when she is sober, or not under the influence but this really is not a good situation all round.

There is a lot here, including consent and probably a drug use problem. Without knowing her it's difficult but I would guess her money issues are likely a result of using or lifestyle when using. I came into sex work an active alcoholic, I also used drugs but they weren't a problem as such and more associated with the alcohol. I would advise avoiding engaging with her when she is using, some may disaggree but there have to be boundaries, and I am concerned about everyone involved. You could decide to engage when she is sober, or not under the influence but this really is not a good situation all round.
I'm a recovering alcoholic and I agree with this 100%
Don't try to engage unless she is sober and be careful, people with active substance issues are the most manipulative people in the world (I'm qualified to say that lol)

Last edited:
Don't try to engage unless she is sober and be careful, people with active substance issues are the most manipulative people in the world (I'm qualified to say that lol)
Definitely.

I walked away from a camgirl after i suspected (and she confirmed couple of years later) that she was doing drugs.
She's off them now and I chat to her offline since she quit cb (didn't even know she had quit at the time). She didn't become sober for me or other online guys, she just decided for herself.

Agree with the others posted above.
Or if you do, don't give anymore money!

Gonna echo this too. Also recommend until person is in recovery for a while (several months) before engaging. The manipulative behaviors are still prevalent.

I know i was still a manipulative piece of shit first few months of my sobriety.

She was in a call with another user, and that user wanted another guy to watch him too. My idiot brain just said "sure." They then proceeded to call me, and what I saw was kind of scary/traumatic. I saw a man wearing a balaclava snorting coke, and my friend was drinking vodka from the bottle. I don't know exactly what they took, but it wasn't a pretty sight.

She then told me she had to do a 6-hour show with this guy.

Just for clarification, she was doing a video chat with this guy through Skype, not actually physically with him, right? The wording is a little confusing, so I wanted to clarify that she was just video chatting with that guy when you joined.

That's how I understood it, anyway. Going totally against the grain of the other posts in this thread, but if that truly is the case, I think it's a bit harsh and jumping the gun to assume she's a drug addict (especially since it sounds like the guy, who she wasn't physically with, was the one doing coke, not her). Same with assuming she's an alcoholic. From the way it sounds in the original post, OP hadn't seen the model drunk like that before, and they were doing shows/chatting for half a year. Just because someone gets super drunk once doesn't mean that they're an alcoholic. To me, it sounds like the model had to do a show she didn't really want to do because she needed the money and drank to get through it. Obviously that's not the healthiest thing to do, but sometimes people get drunk once in awhile when they're going through stuff. It doesn't mean they're an alcoholic.

Still, I can understand how seeing that could be scary/traumatic, and I can understand if OP doesn't want to talk to her anymore.

After that, she called me on Instagram to say how much she appreciated I helped her. When she said that, I told her she could keep the money as a gift. The next day, I did something stupid, though. For some reason, I felt the need to tell her the next day that I wasn't comfortable sending her money for nothing in return and that I would still like to do the show whenever she got back. She didn't take this well, and she got upset.

This wasn't a nice thing to do, and I think most people would be upset if you gave them something, told them it was a gift only to say afterwards "Nah, I need something in return for this". Especially when it is something that they said they needed.

She told me all men were the same and that I only saw her as a model and not as a human being. She said she really thought I was her friend, but not giving her these $50 proved that I didn't care for her as a friend.

So, yeah, this could be manipulation. However, it also sounds like someone who is justifiably upset. If someone did that to me, I'd feel extremely degraded and would probably tell them off before returning the money and then blocking them.

Hello everyone, my name is Lukas. First off, I'd like to apologize if there are any mistakes in my English; it's not my first language. I don't know if this forum is the right place to put it, but I have no one else to talk to about this. After being a lurker on this site for more than a year (I absolutely adore the insights both members and models give into certain situations in the cam modeling world), I finally decided to share something too (it's for quite a selfish reason because I don't know what to do).

I met a model through the site Skyprivate about 6 months ago. She and I did shows, and during those shows, we would sometimes talk afterward (I mean outside of the time I paid for, which was usually 2 hours once per month). This was not romantic in any way (and trust me, this is not one of those topics "Does she love me?"). It was just talking about life in general, stuff that bothered us, and things that happened in the past month. I felt like we both really enjoyed our time together and that we both needed a listening ear. However, last month something changed.

This model wasn't online on her usual schedule, so I sent something to her on Skype: "Hey, how are you? Are you still working?". She didn't respond until 2 days later, after which she told me she had been having money issues and was cut off from the internet. When I heard this, I became very skeptical, and I felt the question coming "can you lend me some money?". But she didn't ask for anything, and only after I asked her how much she owed the internet company did she admit it was $240. To which I replied: "I am willing to pay you $50 for a show we do in the future." She was at first a bit hesitant, but then she agreed. After that, she called me on Instagram to say how much she appreciated I helped her. When she said that, I told her she could keep the money as a gift. The next day, I did something stupid, though. For some reason, I felt the need to tell her the next day that I wasn't comfortable sending her money for nothing in return and that I would still like to do the show whenever she got back. She didn't take this well, and she got upset. She told me all men were the same and that I only saw her as a model and not as a human being. She said she really thought I was her friend, but not giving her these $50 proved that I didn't care for her as a friend. This is the short version of it, and for the rest of the story, it's not really relevant to go into more detail (unless asked, of course). After she said that, we didn't talk for 2 weeks. In the end, she sort of forgave me, and I gave her the $50 as a gift. With that, I thought the drama was over, and I could get back to my own regular boring life. But today something happened.

I woke up in the morning and saw she was still working from the day before (this meant she had been doing a 12-hour shift). So, I wrote to her "Everything okay? Still working I see." She then replied if I could join her for a call for 10 minutes and watch her "cum." She was in a call with another user, and that user wanted another guy to watch him too. My idiot brain just said "sure." They then proceeded to call me, and what I saw was kind of scary/traumatic. I saw a man wearing a balaclava snorting coke, and my friend was drinking vodka from the bottle. I don't know exactly what they took, but it wasn't a pretty sight. But I thought I will play along because I didn't want to bother her. At first, her sound didn't work, and she had a hard time getting it to work, so she ended the call. I asked her in a private conversation on Skype what was going on. She then called me in a private conversation; she was incredibly drunk. She then told me she had to do a 6-hour show with this guy. I told her that is insane and that she was already wasted. But she was adamant about doing the 6 hours because she needs the money. After a bit of talking, she started to cry and say a lot of self-deprecating stuff. As in, she could do nothing right, and that she was 32 and still making bad decisions. And she also brought up I was a horrible friend for not giving her the $50. After this, she hung up the call. I am scared.

At this point, I am sitting here staring at my screen, somewhat scared she is going to hurt herself or drink herself into a coma. I am completely lost, and I don't know what to do. Again, I am sorry if this is not the right place to discuss these things, but I am in slight panic mode at the moment haha.
I would have never engaged with her the moment the money issues popped up. Other models out there buddy that can make you cum and chat after. We all have bills to pay!

I would have never engaged with her the moment the money issues popped up. Other models out there buddy that can make you cum and chat after. We all have bills to pay!

I really seem to be in the minority here, but to me, it doesn't seem like she was trying to hustle him.

They had a rapport. They were chatting for months (in his words, about life and stuff that bothered them). He was the one who tried contacting her when she wasn't online during her normal hours asking if everything was okay. She just said she had her internet was cut off because of money issues, and considering they had apparently been chatting about problems in life, it seems like a pretty normal response. He was the one who offered her money, she didn't ask and she was hesitant to accept at first.

It seems like he's been the one to approach her first, except for when she thanked him for the money.

Like yeah, it could be some elaborate scheme to scam or hustle him, but I really don't think that's the case.

I really seem to be in the minority here, but to me, it doesn't seem like she was trying to hustle him.

They had a rapport. They were chatting for months (in his words, about life and stuff that bothered them). He was the one who tried contacting her when she wasn't online during her normal hours asking if everything was okay. She just said she had her internet was cut off because of money issues, and considering they had apparently been chatting about problems in life, it seems like a pretty normal response. He was the one who offered her money, she didn't ask and she was hesitant to accept at first.

It seems like he's been the one to approach her first, except for when she thanked him for the money.

Like yeah, it could be some elaborate scheme to scam or hustle him, but I really don't think that's the case.
I'm in your camp, honestly. There's a lot of nuance here and we only have his side of the story. I would absolutely be beyond pissed off if someone told me it was a gift and then the next day they're like "nah man, I want you to get my dick hard because I bailed you out at a rough time after I said you could have it as a gift." I feel like she trusted him and that's why she was willing to accept the gift in the first place. Now, just like everyone else before him, he's in the "I can't trust you" list of people. She made a second attempt to trust him and now she's being talked about on a web forum. Smells really off to me.

I don't think there was any attempt to hustle. My comments were made to this part...

I'm in your camp, honestly. There's a lot of nuance here and we only have his side of the story. I would absolutely be beyond pissed off if someone told me it was a gift and then the next day they're like "nah man, I want you to get my dick hard because I bailed you out at a rough time after I said you could have it as a gift." I feel like she trusted him and that's why she was willing to accept the gift in the first place. Now, just like everyone else before him, he's in the "I can't trust you" list of people. She made a second attempt to trust him and now she's being talked about on a web forum. Smells really off to me.
I absolutely understand about him doing the switch on the 50 and she was valid in being pissed off. I would be too. And I would as a can model just not expressed how pissed off I was at the guy I would have just kept my feelings inside and let him just figure out what a dick move that was on his own. But if he walked away after the bill was brought up and not offered. How peaceful it would have been ☀️

I absolutely understand about him doing the switch on the 50 and she was valid in being pissed off. I would be too. And I would as a can model just not expressed how pissed off I was at the guy I would have just kept my feelings inside and let him just figure out what a dick move that was on his own. But if he walked away after the bill was brought up and not offered. How peaceful it would have been ☀️
I agree. Don't reach out to me and ask me if I have problems and then manipulate the situation when I tell you I have problems. I didn't want to tell you in the first place... [me roleplaying in her shoes]

Just for clarification, she was doing a video chat with this guy through Skype, not actually physically with him, right? The wording is a little confusing, so I wanted to clarify that she was just video chatting with that guy when you joined.

That's how I understood it, anyway. Going totally against the grain of the other posts in this thread, but if that truly is the case, I think it's a bit harsh and jumping the gun to assume she's a drug addict (especially since it sounds like the guy, who she wasn't physically with, was the one doing coke, not her). Same with assuming she's an alcoholic. From the way it sounds in the original post, OP hadn't seen the model drunk like that before, and they were doing shows/chatting for half a year. Just because someone gets super drunk once doesn't mean that they're an alcoholic. To me, it sounds like the model had to do a show she didn't really want to do because she needed the money and drank to get through it. Obviously that's not the healthiest thing to do, but sometimes people get drunk once in awhile when they're going through stuff. It doesn't mean they're an alcoholic.
I second this, especially if customer was using/drinking they might have requested model to drink as well, especially for 6 hours Skype “party”. Maybe she didn’t have time to prepare fake bottle of vodka(water) or maybe customer even requested to see her opening new bottle.

I’ve done lots of drinking shows and Skypes back in a day.

I second this, especially if customer was using/drinking they might have requested model to drink as well, especially for 6 hours Skype “party”. Maybe she didn’t have time to prepare fake bottle of vodka(water) or maybe customer even requested to see her opening new bottle.

There's one model on CB where drinking is a heavy part of her show. Everyone demands she opens the bottle from a sealed state so they get what they paid for when they tip her for shots. To the point where now she buys airplane sized bottles of liquor. Each seal broken on each shot.

I didn’t even think about this when I posted, but I absolutely agree with you and now I’m thinking that was more than likely the case, that the guy wanted a drinking show.

I only did a handful of drinking shows during my MFC days, and they were always very lucrative. Guys are willing to tip a lot for shots or beers. During one of those times I had a regular tipping me 1000 tokens per beer, because he was also drinking at the time and wanted me to keep up with him. Can definitely see how the model here would agree to a show like this, since she said herself she was hurting for money.

I don't think there was any attempt to hustle. My comments were made to this part...

I get why OP was worried, but still, even with that comment you quoted, I don’t think it’s fair to insinuate that she is an alcoholic or has drug use issues. It’s also really unfair to warn him by insinuating she is/can be manipulative when none of her actions were manipulative imo.

Even if she did have issues with alcohol, I don’t think it’s fair to say that she would be manipulative, because not all people with substance abuse issues are manipulative. I’ve known and cared for people with substance abuse issues. From alcoholism to heroin addiction. I myself have had a very unhealthy relationship with alcohol in the past. Not everyone going through those issues are the most manipulative people ever. Honestly, the most manipulative people I’ve ever met had no substance abuse issues.

I didn’t even think about this when I posted, but I absolutely agree with you and now I’m thinking that was more than likely the case, that the guy wanted a drinking show.

I only did a handful of drinking shows during my MFC days, and they were always very lucrative. Guys are willing to tip a lot for shots or beers. During one of those times I had a regular tipping me 1000 tokens per beer, because he was also drinking at the time and wanted me to keep up with him. Can definitely see how the model here would agree to a show like this, since she said herself she was hurting for money.

I get why OP was worried, but still, even with that comment you quoted, I don’t think it’s fair to insinuate that she is an alcoholic or has drug use issues. It’s also really unfair to warn him by insinuating she is/can be manipulative when none of her actions were manipulative imo.

Even if she did have issues with alcohol, I don’t think it’s fair to say that she would be manipulative, because not all people with substance abuse issues are manipulative. I’ve known and cared for people with substance abuse issues. From alcoholism to heroin addiction. I myself have had a very unhealthy relationship with alcohol in the past. Not everyone going through those issues are the most manipulative people ever. Honestly, the most manipulative people I’ve ever met had no substance abuse issues.
Their addiction was being manipulative. Everyone has a vice. I don't think it's fair as you said to just pull the trigger and say she's an alkie. I get tipped 100 tokens for every sip of beer I take. I wake up every day and take care of my responsibilities, never drive intoxicated, and am generally a great denizen of citizenship.

Reactions: Wuggie
Their addiction was being manipulative. Everyone has a vice. I don't think it's fair as you said to just pull the trigger and say she's an alkie. I get tipped 100 tokens for every sip of beer I take. I wake up every day and take care of my responsibilities, never drive intoxicated, and am generally a great denizen of citizenship.

I think that's the best way to put it, their addiction can be manipulative. I just get a little bugged when people with substance abuse issues are made out to be bad people, who will always do bad things. Like, yes, sometimes people battling addiction can do erratic things, but imo being manipulative is something that you coherently, consciously plan to be.

I know it's not equatable to this situation, but someone who was basically a sister to me, who made me the godmother of two of her children, had a heroin addiction. She was a kind, smart, amazing woman who was battling a terrible disease. I knew her for years and she was never actually "manipulative". But, ultimately, I could not be around someone who used hard drugs, for my own mental health, and had to break away. So, I would never fault someone for not wanting to be around a situation like that or see someone heavily under the influence, it's extremely mentally and emotionally taxing, but that doesn't mean that they are a bad, manipulative person.

Also, about pulling the trigger with calling the model an alcoholic. I think alcoholic is one of dozens of mental health terms/diagnoses that gets thrown around like it's nothing. It's actually one of my pet peeves when someone is quick to diagnose random people, or even self diagnose, with serious mental health disorders. And, getting drunk once in awhile, or even having an unhealthy relationship with alcohol, doesn't equate to someone being an alcoholic. I've seen real alcoholism. Where they couldn't go a day without drinking or they would get severely ill. Where alcohol completely ruined their life. It's not something you should be calling someone willy nilly.

I also think people sometimes forgets that this is a public forum, and that anyone has access to the public side of the forum. It's not outside of the realm of possibility that the model in question has an account here, or sometimes checks out the forum, and would recognize the OP's username and that his post was about her. I could only imagine how upsetting it would be to read this post and some of the comments.

Edit: Wanted to say but hit post too fast, sorry about the novella, but this is a subject I have a lot of feelings about.

At this point, I am sitting here staring at my screen, somewhat scared she is going to hurt herself or drink herself into a coma. I am completely lost, and I don't know what to do
Nothing. You vented and got it off your chest, now go back to your own life.

I’m probably missing an implied question here, but I don’t see what else is left undone/ hanging? Whether you should continue seeing her once a month? Sure. If she gets you off, totally.

Personally, I’d cool it with the personal chats afterwards, since that’s boundary blurring imo. But that’s just my preference and style. I like to avoid this kind of stuff w strangers online, so I keep things real light, and purely genitalia focused.

Honestly, I would’ve been pissed at you for the giving and taking back thing too. And would have blocked you for that, after sending something I thought was pretty shite anyways 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
(I’ll never understand all this stuff. All this social emotional stuff sounds so much more exhausting than simply staring at some knockers and a snazzy and getting off 🤷‍♀️).

I think that's the best way to put it, their addiction can be manipulative. I just get a little bugged when people with substance abuse issues are made out to be bad people, who will always do bad things. Like, yes, sometimes people battling addiction can do erratic things, but imo being manipulative is something that you coherently, consciously plan to be.

I know it's not equatable to this situation, but someone who was basically a sister to me, who made me the godmother of two of her children, had a heroin addiction. She was a kind, smart, amazing woman who was battling a terrible disease. I knew her for years and she was never actually "manipulative". But, ultimately, I could not be around someone who used hard drugs, for my own mental health, and had to break away. So, I would never fault someone for not wanting to be around a situation like that or see someone heavily under the influence, it's extremely mentally and emotionally taxing, but that doesn't mean that they are a bad, manipulative person.

Also, about pulling the trigger with calling the model an alcoholic. I think alcoholic is one of dozens of mental health terms/diagnoses that gets thrown around like it's nothing. It's actually one of my pet peeves when someone is quick to diagnose random people, or even self diagnose, with serious mental health disorders. And, getting drunk once in awhile, or even having an unhealthy relationship with alcohol, doesn't equate to someone being an alcoholic. I've seen real alcoholism. Where they couldn't go a day without drinking or they would get severely ill. Where alcohol completely ruined their life. It's not something you should be calling someone willy nilly.

I also think people sometimes forgets that this is a public forum, and that anyone has access to the public side of the forum. It's not outside of the realm of possibility that the model in question has an account here, or sometimes checks out the forum, and would recognize the OP's username and that his post was about her. I could only imagine how upsetting it would be to read this post and some of the comments.

Edit: Wanted to say but hit post too fast, sorry about the novella, but this is a subject I have a lot of feelings about.
I think it's perfectly acceptable to say "your problems are not mine" but this Captain White Knight approach is really inappropriate on the viewers part. I tell you what I want you to know and anything outside of that is not your business and no model should be judged by how she decides to cope with whatever scenario is presented to her. It's a nasty business. It's also a beautiful business when mutual respect is in play and I don't think that's what happened here.

"She's drunk = she's trash"

The morality police are real and it's terrifying. Because she's on cam she has to act better than the person who judged her. What the fuck is that?

There's one model on CB where drinking is a heavy part of her show. Everyone demands she opens the bottle from a sealed state so they get what they paid for when they tip her for shots. To the point where now she buys airplane sized bottles of liquor. Each seal broken on each shot.
Is that OK on cb? I thought you weren't allowed to get drunk on cam?
Now I know u didn't say she was drunk and lost count of many girls drinking glass of something online but taking shots from large bottles of liquor often leads to that and thought cb would ban in case it happened?

Got to be honest, I know it's kink shaming and most of us have done sexual activity while drunk but am really disturbed that guys want to pay a girl to get pissed on cam as a fetish.

Reactions: SuperPookie
Nothing. You vented and got it off your chest, now go back to your own life.

I’m probably missing an implied question here, but I don’t see what else is left undone/ hanging? Whether you should continue seeing her once a month? Sure. If she gets you off, totally.

Personally, I’d cool it with the personal chats afterwards, since that’s boundary blurring imo. But that’s just my preference and style. I like to avoid this kind of stuff w strangers online, so I keep things real light, and purely genitalia focused.

Honestly, I would’ve been pissed at you for the giving and taking back thing too. And would have blocked you for that, after sending something I thought was pretty shite anyways 🤷‍♀️
Purely sexual focus works for you. There are other reasons why people visit webcam sites:

Men visit women on webcam sites for a variety of reasons, ranging from seeking sexual gratification to looking for emotional connections. Here are some detailed reasons:

1. Sexual Exploration: Many visitors use cam sites to explore sexual fantasies and desires that they might feel uncomfortable or unable to pursue in real life. This can include specific fetishes, role-playing scenarios, or interactions that are not easily accessible.

2. Anonymity and Safety: Webcam sites provide a platform where users can engage in sexual activities without the risk of physical harm or the need to reveal their full identity. This anonymity can make users feel safer when exploring sensitive or taboo topics.

3. Personal Connection and Interaction: Unlike traditional adult videos, webcam sites offer a level of interaction and personalization. Users can talk directly to performers, request specific actions, and feel a more personal connection, sometimes building ongoing relationships.

4. Convenience and Availability: Webcam sites are accessible from the comfort of one’s home and operate around the clock, making it easy for users to connect with someone at any time.

5. Loneliness and Emotional Support: Some men may feel lonely and seek out webcam performers for emotional support. These interactions can offer companionship and a feeling of being understood and appreciated.

6. Escape from Reality: Engaging with cam performers can serve as an escape from everyday stress, responsibilities, or a monotonous routine. It offers a space to unwind and enjoy an experience that is different from daily life.

7. Control and Power: Webcam sites often allow users to direct the action, giving them a sense of control and power. This can be appealing, especially if they feel they lack control in other areas of their lives.

8. Novelty and Variety: Webcam sites provide access to a wide range of performers from different backgrounds, appearances, and specialties, offering variety and the opportunity to experience new things regularly.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Purely sexual focus works for you. There are other reasons why people visit webcam sites:

Men visit women on webcam sites for a variety of reasons, ranging from seeking sexual gratification to looking for emotional connections. Here are some detailed reasons:

1. Sexual Exploration: Many visitors use cam sites to explore sexual fantasies and desires that they might feel uncomfortable or unable to pursue in real life. This can include specific fetishes, role-playing scenarios, or interactions that are not easily accessible.

2. Anonymity and Safety: Webcam sites provide a platform where users can engage in sexual activities without the risk of physical harm or the need to reveal their full identity. This anonymity can make users feel safer when exploring sensitive or taboo topics.

3. Personal Connection and Interaction: Unlike traditional adult videos, webcam sites offer a level of interaction and personalization. Users can talk directly to performers, request specific actions, and feel a more personal connection, sometimes building ongoing relationships.

4. Convenience and Availability: Webcam sites are accessible from the comfort of one’s home and operate around the clock, making it easy for users to connect with someone at any time.

5. Loneliness and Emotional Support: Some men may feel lonely and seek out webcam performers for emotional support. These interactions can offer companionship and a feeling of being understood and appreciated.

6. Escape from Reality: Engaging with cam performers can serve as an escape from everyday stress, responsibilities, or a monotonous routine. It offers a space to unwind and enjoy an experience that is different from daily life.

7. Control and Power: Webcam sites often allow users to direct the action, giving them a sense of control and power. This can be appealing, especially if they feel they lack control in other areas of their lives.

8. Novelty and Variety: Webcam sites provide access to a wide range of performers from different backgrounds, appearances, and specialties, offering variety and the opportunity to experience new things regularly.
That was not a question I expected nor needed answered lol 😂

(I’ve been a successful cam model 9 years now and a member of this forum 4. I didn’t somehow miss all of that information). I hope your wrist doesn’t hurt from typing that all out for me… and, yes, I saw the book too.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Got to be honest, I know it's kink shaming and most of us have done sexual activity while drunk but am really disturbed that guys want to pay a girl to get pissed on cam as a fetish.

Okay, so, I have an opinion about this too (as I do with just about everything, haha). There's for sure guys who get off on getting a woman drunk, because it can alter her ability to consent (and it's not just men, I've seen women do this as well). This also happens in real life. And that's majorly disgusting. However, I don't think everyone who encourages others to drink, when it's drinking along with them, have nefarious intentions.

People don't like to drink alone. Even if you're not abusing alcohol or drinking in an unhealthy way (though, I guess the argument can be made that there's no such thing as "healthy" drinking), there's kinda a stigma around drinking by yourself. It's the reason why you'll have friends at a bar who are drinking and encourage you to have another drink or shot because they don't want to stop just yet. I experienced that a lot when I was still in the service industry and almost all my friends were also in the service industry, because we usually just hung out in bars.

And when it comes to camming, sometimes there's guys at home who are by themselves, having a few drinks after work or on the weekend, and they don't want to feel like they're drinking alone. That's why they tip models to take a shot or have a drink. Not saying this is all members, but I know that the regular I mentioned earlier in this thread didn't have any ill intentions when he was tipping me to drink. He was an older guy with a hard job who liked to have some drinks and hang out on camsites in his downtime. He just didn't want to feel as if he was drinking alone. Hell, I've even seen posts/pictures on Twitter in the past where a cam model would open up the cams of her regulars and they would all take a shot together at the same time. Drinking alone can feel depressing, whereas drinking with a group of people can be fun.

Okay, so, I have an opinion about this too (as I do with just about everything, haha). There's for sure guys who get off on getting a woman drunk, because it can alter her ability to consent (and it's not just men, I've seen women do this as well). This also happens in real life. And that's majorly disgusting. However, I don't think everyone who encourages others to drink, when it's drinking along with them, have nefarious intentions.

People don't like to drink alone. Even if you're not abusing alcohol or drinking in an unhealthy way (though, I guess the argument can be made that there's no such thing as "healthy" drinking), there's kinda a stigma around drinking by yourself. It's the reason why you'll have friends at a bar who are drinking and encourage you to have another drink or shot because they don't want to stop just yet. I experienced that a lot when I was still in the service industry and almost all my friends were also in the service industry, because we usually just hung out in bars.

And when it comes to camming, sometimes there's guys at home who are by themselves, having a few drinks after work or on the weekend, and they don't want to feel like they're drinking alone. That's why they tip models to take a shot or have a drink. Not saying this is all members, but I know that the regular I mentioned earlier in this thread didn't have any ill intentions when he was tipping me to drink. He was an older guy with a hard job who liked to have some drinks and hang out on camsites in his downtime. He just didn't want to feel as if he was drinking alone. Hell, I've even seen posts/pictures on Twitter in the past where a cam model would open up the cams of her regulars and they would all take a shot together at the same time. Drinking alone can feel depressing, whereas drinking with a group of people can be fun.
That's a nice reminder. My mind always goes to the more extreme stuff like intox fetish too.

I forgot there were even guys who had models drink tbh though, because I am so used to the ones who want me to "make" them drink. Intox fetish is so stressful. But, yes, with the majority I would assume it's not intox fetish, nor some weird effort toward some non-consenting action/ boundary blurring. Just simply people wanting to hang out, and have a social one. It's nice to be reminded of that.

People don't like to drink alone. Even if you're not abusing alcohol or drinking in an unhealthy way (though, I guess the argument can be made that there's no such thing as "healthy" drinking), there's kinda a stigma around drinking by yourself. It's the reason why you'll have friends at a bar who are drinking and encourage you to have another drink or shot because they don't want to stop just yet.
Thiiiiiis 👏🏻 It is VERY profitable to be drinking on cam, especially with consistent schedule when they know you will be on for sure and drinking nights on Fridays/Saturdays, members love to hang out and drink all evening and you’re just their “drinking buddy”, tipping all evening!

I’ve profited from it very much as I’m naturally a strong drinker being Ukrainian 😅

Tell me you just didn't write an essay on why people use webcam sites, on a forum full of webcam models :rofl: