AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just opinion , correct me if im wrong!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AimeeMalone

V.I.P. AmberLander
Aug 11, 2011
Things are complicate in this site resist only the ones that they have strong nervs( models) before this job i was a strip girl pole dancer in Japan so working as a webcam girl but doing similar things to be honest is a piece of cake, anyway i thank to all that answear to my question was a general opinion i wanted and now i belive that on my room all the morons from mfc are coming i try to send them off but well world is full of them so ...they love .. petite girls like me perhaps :lol: I belive that is not all about sex or sitting naked for hours infront of the web some of them they search for a nice girl to have a conversation i have guys(members) that we laught and we have fun without beeing naked, but looks like on mfc all this are happening rare... to have hundrets of users on room must to have very big webcam score or to finger pussy in free chat close up, competition is quite big! I had all this options after a big absence i return and they cut me so bad my webcam score is a mess now but in time with patience will get again up, one thing i know for sure i will never be Miss myfreecam i don t want to be, im glad at simple model status and how much money i win from this :dance: as long as the few good guys remain in this site they will request a dance and reward me as they can my answear is YES FROM MY SIDE IS A PLEASURE! :dance: i apologize my english is not as good well we italians we are faimous for our particular eng! :lol:

What is this I don't even

Were there really only three sentences in that ramble? Your English may be terrible, but I think run-on sentences are discouraged in any language.

Attachments

• 1148_1253230725640.jpg
    1148_1253230725640.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 213
Carissima, you write English like this guy Fabio who runs another camsite I visit. It is not like MFC and you might want to talk to him, but you cannot work there only. If you want, I can give you the name.

Primo:
This is summer, and things on cam sites are a little difficult. Also the economia is molto cattiva. Morons are bad. Morons with no jobs and no money are worse.

Secondo:
You can make money without boning yourself continuously, but it will take time to find enough guys to get to know you to make decent money from tips and privates. You can hope for a camscore between 2000 and 3500 if you are very pretty and incantevole and you can always do more in private than talk. You will never have more than 50-70 guys in your room, but if you only want to make money, that is enough.

Terzo:
Try to be a little different. Guys who like to talk and tip for the privilege are attracted by a girl with a pretty face who dresses nicely and is friendly and has good music. Make sure that you have a good cam, good lighting and a good picture. Speak with new members, even basics. If they are not polite, they will never tip, so get rid of any rude guys quickly.

Quarto:
Look around on MFC to see what other models are doing. Make a premium account and enjoy the community. Make friends with other models.

Reactions: AimeeMalone
If I understand you correctly, are you meaning that a while ago on MFC girls could sit fully clothed & talk to guys & earn tokens, but now it's more of girls playing, naked on cam to get people interested?
Yes MFC may be slower than before but if you are making enough tokens then does it matter?
Just work to whatever level you want & are happy with. The current No.1 MissMyFreecams girl doesn't get naked in public or masturbate at all so it's still possible to earn tokens without "to finger pussy in free chat close up."
Maybe, as you have been away for a while, you just need to get yourself known again for your room numbers to go up.

Reactions: AimeeMalone
kisses!

Charlotte_UK said:
If I understand you correctly, are you meaning that a while ago on MFC girls could sit fully clothed & talk to guys & earn tokens, but now it's more of girls playing, naked on cam to get people interested?
Yes MFC may be slower than before but if you are making enough tokens then does it matter?
Just work to whatever level you want & are happy with. The current No.1 MissMyFreecams girl doesn't get naked in public or masturbate at all so it's still possible to earn tokens without "to finger pussy in free chat close up."
Maybe, as you have been away for a while, you just need to get yourself known again for your room numbers to go up.

Finaly i find someone that realized what happen with this site i though im absurd or worst but yes im here for some years and i do remember how use to be i don t mind to get naked but now sitting just naked is not usefull i saw girls with big dildos and strange sex machines OMG! anyway thxs so much for the reply kisses and hugss.

Reactions: Charlotte_UK
Status
Not open for further replies.