AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just speechless.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I am in a whole other world of appreciation. To an outsider, it may have seemed like I spent a quiet evening indoors for my birthday. But, oh my, last night was one of the most exciting and flattering birthdays I've ever experienced.

First, to thank my friends and fans. The token-rain-dance you did was phenomenal! All the 26's were adorable, and there were so many great comments on a lot of the tips. They made me *squeee* in a whole new way. For those of you who made those big tips: "Holy tips, Batman!" I hope you know that I soooo appreciate it. It really does leave me speechless, and I hope my moments of shock did not put you off.

Second, to thank my fellow models. I felt such an out-pouring of support from the other models during my show last night. I know FrankieChemical and CurvyWonder were telling their fans to come say hi and to wish me happy birthday. I got to visit with these splendid people and was excited to meet them. A HUGE shout-out to CandieCane and her Legionnaires. I know Candie and I share a few very fine fans and friends, and last night just took that to a whole new level! So many tips rolled in with "happy birthday from Candie" and similar notes in the comments. I couldn't keep up with how fast they came in! My whole screen was just covered with scrolling red and yellow tip text! I hope all of these people know how much I appreciate it and how much fun I had being a part of this. To all my beautiful model friends, thank you, thank you, thank you. All day I felt the love. :love5:

Third, but certainly not least, to thank those I received gifts from. Welvy (Elvine), the bracelet is so "me" and I love it to pieces. My dogs totally hate it, however, so I may have to limit how much I wear it inside the house, but I think is awesomesauce. Thank you! Mikey (geekstick), thank you so much for this beautiful necklace. I haven't taken it off since I opened it up! It means a lot. Shimmy (SuperShyJimmy), hot panties indeed! They fit perfect and I love the way they look. Thank you!!

So today I am recovering from the MFC fiesta. I am just laying low for the rest of the afternoon, then a friend is taking me out for a belated Bday dinner. I went on cam this morning for about an hour, but realized I was pretty tuckered out and didn't last long. Plus I was starving! I went to bed hungry right after I logged off last night, so I woke up ravenous. Regardless of my hunger and sleepy eyes today, nothing can kill the lingering good mood that everyone put me in last night.

Last night was an EPIC night! Special shout out to CandieCane and her legion for all their tips!! :dance: :clap:

We all made Amber's birthday very special to her! Shes got a special place in all our hearts! Shout out to all the gifters also!

Elvine said:
Last night was an EPIC night! Special shout out to CandieCane and her legion for all their tips!! :dance: :clap:

We all made Amber's birthday very special to her! Shes got a special place in all our hearts! Shout out to all the gifters also!

QFT

:clap: to everyone who tipped, gave gifts or was just there to give her some love last night.

Amber, you deserved all that love and then some.

During the tokenstorm, I was sitting at my keyboard speechless. It was an amazing outpouring of just sheer awesomeness from everyone who was there.

Was pretty amazing, wasn't it?

I've had PMs from models on MFC not associated with Amber (but know that I am one of her regulars) say that was so cool and they were happy for her to have that kind of following. Word definitely spread across MFC about it.

Happy day late B day you rock more then the rocky mountains!!!!!!!!!!! and they have rocky in thier name for crapsakes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.