AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

just venting,,really

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2013
so went on mfc for second time my first real time i guess, went on for couple hours did ok but then one guy who kept tipping me which was nice but then went on to tell me i wasn't cut out for this and not to do this for finiacial reasons and he was a phycoligist he said ,i know spelled wrong.and i was doing fine honestly ughghghhgghg i dont care about being criticised i was called a transexual ( i told them if i had a penis i would rock it)and ugly and didnt bother me neither of which are true so i blocked them but to tip me then ,psychoanaylze me, it fucked with me being on cam for the night , im sure you girls have had to deal with this just needed to vent.

curiousaboutcaming said:
so went on mfc for second time my first real time i guess, went on for couple hours did ok but then one guy who kept tipping me which was nice but then went on to tell me i wasn't cut out for this and not to do this for finiacial reasons and he was a phycoligist he said ,i know spelled wrong.and i was doing fine honestly ughghghhgghg i dont care about being criticised i was called a transexual ( i told them if i had a penis i would rock it)and ugly and didnt bother me neither of which are true so i blocked them but to tip me then ,psychoanaylze me, it fucked with me being on cam for the night , im sure you girls have had to deal with this just needed to vent.
Assholes do abound in the business, no denying that. But you will also meet nice ones too. Hang in there and just remember, if the only way they can make themselves feel better is to try to tear others down, how pathetic must their lives truly be???

Reactions: Meoff_69
thanks i did have some good ones wanted nerd talk which i love ,pokemon,starwars etc ,just needed to vent lil to girls that would understand or guys too,i talked to my spouse felt lil better,its just new and initally kinda frustrated me ,thanks for responding hun

Ages ago a fella tipped a couple thousand tokens for all of my videos for the sole purpose of picking them apart. Seriously, he became sort of known for this site wide afterwards. It stung at first, and then just lit a fire under me to produce amazing shit any time I make content, so that even if someone picks it apart I know they are full of shit because my vagina came unicorns!

Moral of the story, some men are willing to pay good money in order to feel superior, that doesn't make it true.

curiousaboutcaming said:
ahahaa i love that ,that was great
Yeah and my first day of camming I had someone tell me that nobody was going to tip me 400 for me to take off my dress if I still had a bra on.

I made the most money I've ever made on that night. I'm still only a little over a month into camming though. I think a lot of it had to do with people trying to prove this moron wrong. :)

People will say things like this, and if you can still keep your chin up, then you ARE cut out for it. And it sounds like you weren't hurt too bad. You came out of it knowing he was an idiot instead of doubting yourself.

Edit: Whoops, second most money on that first night. I guess I made more a few nights ago. :dance:

Many of the boys who frequent MFC really get off on hazing new girls. Fortunately, their attention spans only about as long a the yellow *NEW MODEL* sign lasts. I don't know if it's good advice, but I would suggest using the mute and the ban functions liberally for your first ten hours camming.

zippypinhead said:
Many of the boys who frequent MFC really get off on hazing new girls. Fortunately, their attention spans only about as long a the yellow *NEW MODEL* sign lasts. I don't know if it's good advice, but I would suggest using the mute and the ban functions liberally for your first ten hours camming.

True.

My first couple of days were the worst for dickheads in my room. Soon the asshat levels will drop a little, and your ability to deal with them will be out of this world. I've only been doing this a month and I have a whole list of ready responses for wankers who deserve them, and the speed at which I can get my hand from pussy to ban button is almost Olympic quick (and funny, I don't usually lose my mojo while doing it).

No real psychologist could/would psychoanalyze you that quickly, that takes time! I'm sorry you had a rough night, though - I hope the next one is much better!

Reactions: LadyLuna
Ugghh, just brought back memories of the self-proclaimed "helpful" guys who attacked me in the beginning. It took me a good while to figure out that they were just a waste of my time and frustration. Thankfully I have learned their tricks and gotten used to the ban button when someone tries to bring me down. I really thought it just happened to me, but obviously they get to all of us! I remember one guy who constantly tried to tell me how to dress, act, etc in a "nice way" because he was going to help me become a model that guys will like. Ha! All he wanted to do was have ALL Of my attention ALL the time. Now I can identify a time-waster right off the bat though, so in a round about way I guess he did help! LOL Oh, and then another goes "You should try a countdown sweetheart...like 100 naked 500 cum show" Screw that! LOL Silly beggars come a dime a dozen...in camworld and life in general.

the "new model" sign is a double edged sword, it lets everyone know that this little chickadee is new and to check her out and she could win some long term viewers hoorays all around, but also you'll get the asshats who find it to be their duty on offering advice on how to be successful in this business and try and scam her along with trying to belittle her.

Just do what you do, be liberal about the mute and ban button because letting everyone talk no matter the douchebaggery will hurt you with guys wanting to stick around.

Reactions: emptiedglass
genxoxo said:
No real psychologist could/would psychoanalyze you that quickly, that takes time! I'm sorry you had a rough night, though - I hope the next one is much better!
I don't think even if they could, they would. Good psychologists are extremely busy people. I assume that since they analyze people all day, most would hate to do it out of work. I'm not buying what that guy is selling. :twocents-02cents:

PlayboyMegan said:
genxoxo said:
I don't think even if they could, they would. Good psychologists are extremely busy people. I assume that since they analyze people all day, most would hate to do it out of work. I'm not buying what that guy is selling. :twocents-02cents:

Definitely just a computer-chair psychoanalyst.

oh wow you girls are great, i went on today again but i am not gona explain it was better and worse but i did learn some more stuff i had to do a domm show i am usually a sub lol i did ok ,but like i said i learnt lil so thats good,this is def a learning excperience ,thanks for all the support

Status
Not open for further replies.