AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just want to say hi to some of the MFC models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2015
MFC Username
KOTJ74
Hello. I already recognize some of the models in this forum, and have talked to many of you on MFC. However, I would like to say hi to all the MFC models, and possibly get to know some of you a little. I do this in the model rooms, but sometimes they are very busy, so it's not always easy to see who someone is and what they're about. Anyway, feel free to say "hi" back, share a little about yourself, or even ask me a question. Aside from that, I would like to wish you all a happy holiday season.

Hello. I already recognize some of the models in this forum, and have talked to many of you on MFC. However, I would like to say hi to all the MFC models, and possibly get to know some of you a little. I do this in the model rooms, but sometimes they are very busy, so it's not always easy to see who someone is and what they're about. Anyway, feel free to say "hi" back, share a little about yourself, or even ask me a question. Aside from that, I would like to wish you all a happy holiday season.
Hi!
I'm a new girl from Canada camming as Lunafoxxx on MFC and SM. I'm still trying to find my way through both the sites and figure out what works for me (turns out I'm way quieter than I thought.)

I like books and comic books and Canadian culture things like maple syrup and bacon.

What's the thing that most interests you when entering a room you've never been in? I'm always interested in finding out what the draw is for people.

Please feel free to come hang out with me online some time! :)

What's the thing that most interests you when entering a room you've never been in? I'm always interested in finding out what the draw is for people.

Please feel free to come hang out with me online some time! :)

Good afternoon Lunafoxxx and thanks for taking the time to say hi. I also like books and enjoy experiencing other cultures, along with many other things that I would be more than happy to share.

And to answer your question about what interests me most when entering a room is how well I am able to interact with the model and the members. Usually for me it's a feeling out process. I want to see how the model responds to me saying hi and maybe ask a question or two. Usually, but not always, there are two possibilities. Either the model will take the time to see what I'm about and get to know me a bit, or they will just disregard me. I like to know this, because I don't just want to tip a model who could care less that I wanted to take a few moments to get to know her, but with appropriate boundaries. However, if she responds positively to me, I like to repay the kindness and tip when I have tokens.

The way I see it is that you can find just about anything on MFC at any given time, but models and their personalities are unique. There are a handful of rooms that I really enjoy, as opposed to the many other rooms I've visited, and for each one I could tell you something special about that particular model. Some have also become very good friends, and I do my best to treat them with the utmost respect. Anyway, I hope this was helpful to you, and I will also be sure to drop by next time I see you on MFC. Happy Holidays and feel free to respond back anytime. :)

Hi KOT,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thank you for giving us a little insight on how you view different rooms. Just like Luna I am pretty new at this. This site is wonderful helping us out but I always wonder what draws members in and gets their attention.

As in interest for me....I am kind of all over the place. I am a huge Foodie ( even though I know that label is a bit outdated). I was a pastry chef a few years back. I am an avid reader. I love to dance..the wonderful list goes on and on. Plus I am extremely goofy to top it off.

Thank you again!

Hi KOT,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thank you for giving us a little insight on how you view different rooms. Just like Luna I am pretty new at this. This site is wonderful helping us out but I always wonder what draws members in and gets their attention.

As in interest for me....I am kind of all over the place. I am a huge Foodie ( even though I know that label is a bit outdated). I was a pastry chef a few years back. I am an avid reader. I love to dance..the wonderful list goes on and on. Plus I am extremely goofy to top it off.

Thank you again!

Hello MS KitKat,

I had a fairly decent weekend,and hope you did as well. I'm am also always happy to share my perspective on things, even though it may differ from others at times. And I understand all about being new. It can even be difficult for guests, basics, and members. I didn't just jump right in and become a regular member. It's one of those things that was a process for me. I really wanted to feel out the MFC site first and see how I would plug into it. Eventually, I switched from guest to basic, and after that I found a room that I really felt a good vibe with. It was actually a new model's room, and we became pretty good friends. I was actually pretty dedicated to her room, but I think she only lasted about a year. After that I just kind of bounced around the site a bit before making some new friends. There's definitely a lot to learn on either end.

As far as what draws people, I think there is a lot of variation with it, and that how the model presents herself affects a lot on who hangs out in her room. That doesn't mean you won't draw an unwanted crowd, but being knowledgeable can definitely impact who's there and who isn't. Personally I'm more into the social aspect of it than the shows, but then again there are some models that have done some great and/or innovative shows that I really enjoyed.

As far as the "foodie" label, I know all about that. It's actually a good way to start conversation with people, because most people are into food to some extent, and even if they don't have an intense dedication, I think you can still connect with them on some level. I also think it's great that you're a pastry chef. I actually know a couple pastry chefs, and they really seem to like what they do. And some of the stuff I hear that they make drives me crazy just thinking about it. I'm also an avid reader, but I do A LOT of writing as well. I do articles, poetry, and some freelance. In fact, I've probably done about 300 pieces in the past two years and am still going strong with it. Can't dance at all, and don't bother embarrassing myself trying to anymore. I love that you're extremely goofy, because the world can certainly use more goofiness in contrast to all the seriousness and negativity that tends to go around.

Anyway, I'm writing a book so I'll shut up now, but hope to check out your room sometime and find out more about it. Hope you are having a good night and happy holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.