AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just want to share my story about chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't seem to feel very well treated by Chaturbate, from this thread and previous

Hopefully it's just a matter of time before you find a better platform for yourself that you will have a more enjoyable relationship with.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen
@punker barbie Just to get her to maybe see this and reply.

Sorry you're dealing with this.

Reactions: Godesswolfyx
@punker barbie Just to get her to maybe see this and reply.

Sorry you're dealing with this.

I hope she does, Teag, but she visited here a few days ago for the first time since July, and there were a fuckload of threads from people tagging her, asking for info on how to reach her/support, and having problems, but she literally only "liked" two posts in this thread, and responded to one thread with 'I'm sorry. Email me.'

I know she's gotta be extremely busy, but apparently she is known as the face for Chaturbate support. If you're going to be the PR person for any business, you need to at least make your public persona seem like it cares. Make the public feel as though your company isn't shitty and brushing things under the rug. Damage control and the way customer representatives handle situations is the number one way for a company to keep customers AND get new clientele.

At least when she's missing from the forum for a few months, we can all just think that she hasn't read the posts here asking for her help. But when she shows up, and responds to like 1-5% of them, but not others, it makes the whole company seem unreliable and untrustworthy (even more so than before she replied). Why do we all think Bongacams is a laughingstock? Because they deliberately only respond to or acknowledge certain things, and ignore others. Shirley does the same. I think she needs some help. Another worker (or 20) to help handle the human resources side of things.

I hope she does, Teag, but she visited here a few days ago for the first time since July, and there were a fuckload of threads from people tagging her, asking for info on how to reach her/support, and having problems, but she literally only "liked" two posts in this thread, and responded to one thread with 'I'm sorry. Email me.'

I know she's gotta be extremely busy, but apparently she is known as the face for Chaturbate support. If you're going to be the PR person for any business, you need to at least make your public persona seem like it cares. Make the public feel as though your company isn't shitty and brushing things under the rug. Damage control and the way customer representatives handle situations is the number one way for a company to keep customers AND get new clientele.

At least when she's missing from the forum for a few months, we can all just think that she hasn't read the posts here asking for her help. But when she shows up, and responds to like 1-5% of them, but not others, it makes the whole company seem unreliable and untrustworthy (even more so than before she replied). Why do we all think Bongacams is a laughingstock? Because they deliberately only respond to or acknowledge certain things, and ignore others. Shirley does the same. I think she needs some help. Another worker (or 20) to help handle the human resources side of things.
Yup she liked one of my posts as well but saw no replies. I'm hoping she PMed people instead maybe cause that would be shitty as fuck to see the problems, like things, then take off and do nothing. I figure if we all tag her every time this happens she will at least see them when she decides to mosey on it once in a while. It used to help anyway.

They really need to implement a new system for banning that is run by someone before it happens and is not auto banned. It seems to cause so many issues doing it the way they do now instead. Of course though again this falls on deaf ears to CB as they are making money so they just dont give a shit how bad they really look to people. If they only realized how much more they could make by just not being ban happy every day. It literally would take only one person to do and they can afford that for sure.

I can't remember if you've answered this before, but have you tried Streamate?

• Hugs
Imlive is very trans friendly. When I was camming there full time there were always several transgender models in Hall of Fame each pay period. Even though it is a private based site, you can always do free chat mode and their House of Games mode that allows users to tip. I'd definitely give it a try. You never know ; you may end up liking it better than the token sites. Plus they have a full customer service and host forum that you access directly from your model page should you have problems. You can post anything you need help with or get live help over the phone. Miles ahead of CB in the customer service dept.

I was really excited, but they wont have a transgender section at first. Maybe in some months, and Im in a hurry now :/

They said they have changed it so it will be females and trans models when they start.

Sadly I know that still doesnt help you now though since they are a while away from starting, anyways I hope you find somewhere that suits you.

• Hugs
im on it, just sent the ID, but to be honest i dont like the private shows idea, i like the chaturbate way.

Streammate does have gold shows, once you're approved for them, that are more like a public countdown, only members have to pay to see. It usually takes about a week or two to qualify.

They said they have changed it so it will be females and trans models when they start.

Sadly I know that still doesnt help you now though since they are a while away from starting, anyways I hope you find somewhere that suits you.
Thanks ! :D
I hope that works, and I hope its soon. I had struggle so much to make money to finally get out of my country and finally start a hormones treatment, and making money from this has been my only hope all t hese years.

Hi! I noticed you said you prefer token based/public show type sites. Cam4.com is setup a lot like Chaturbate & I do not hear anyone complaining about random banning as much as models who work on Chaturbate seems to have an issue with. I am not sure if they have the same apps or anything, but they seem to have a built in countdown and allow transgender performers. I wish you lots of luck!!

It baffles me how little Chaturbate care about their public image. It's evident they don't care about their performers at all but you'd think at the very least, they'd care about the way models and members view them as a company.

Right?! And like, it seems a lot of their problems are more support-based, which would be relatively easy to fix. I know a lot of models who love it but whenever we suggest it on here, it's always with a warning, and that's sad. If they'd invest a little bit in better support, they could have such a better reputation.

Did you not state in your other thread that you are using fake ID and could this be the root of your problems?
Yes, but as soon as this harrassing user came into my room and started insulting me, I setted up a password and I stayed chatting with my friends all night. And at the next day I was banned.
I know Im going to sound like a bad person, but they had no way to find out I wasn't the person in the pictures.

It doesn't make you sound like a bad person, but you definitely have less of a leg to stand on with support if your accounts keep getting deleted and you're using fake IDs.

It doesn't make you sound like a bad person, but you definitely have less of a leg to stand on with support if your accounts keep getting deleted and you're using fake IDs.
Thanks.
And now I will have to do it again, because a good week on chaturbate is worth a whole month (180hours) of work in my country. I just hope this asshole user don't find me again.

• Wat?!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Everyone is dealing with those harassing users from time to time , you can just ban them and solve the problem...as for the fake ID no comment...chaturbate staff is not the best staff ever but I doubt they're that stupid to let someone with a fake ID broadcast.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I know you're just trying to make ends meet, but you're shooting yourself in the foot, repeatedly, by using fake IDs. In most threads about CB banning people, CB deserves the scrutiny it gets from our replies, but you really can't blame the cam site for repeatedly banning a person with a fake ID submitted. Sexuality, gender, skin color, etc is irrelevant in this sort of rule violation.

Well I never had problems with my accounts until some asshole decided to insult me and report me just for being transgender, and Im talking about real tough stuff things like telling me I should kill myself, that I will die from my sickness and that my family hates me.

Well I never had problems with my accounts until some asshole decided to insult me and report me just for being transgender, and Im talking about real tough stuff things like telling me I should kill myself, that I will die from my sickness and that my family hates me.

He's a cunt. You definitely shouldn't kill yourself. You being transgender doesn't make you a bad person. Him thinking that it does, makes him a bad person.

But all of that shouldn't factor in to this camming with fake ID thing. If you weren't using fake ID, he wouldn't be able to tell Chaturbate that you're camming with a fake ID. For your sake, you really, really, really need to sort your ID out. Upload the real one to the site you work on, and never upload a fake one. You need to be giving Chaturbate less reasons to ban you, not more. They ban enough models for no reason as it is, the worst thing you can do is actually give them a very real and justifiable reason to ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.