AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Keep getting suspended for things I didn’t do

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 10, 2026
1
0
0
Hello @punker barbie my Cb account keeps getting suspended for things I didn’t do. I think the ai is flagging my account for inserting things other than sex toys even though I have used nothing But approved sex toys while streaming. I have sent chaturbate support over 24 emails but have never received a response and I was told you could help me out with this. If so it would mean the world to me. Let me know what you think my bc username is same as it is here. Thanks