AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kik?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
Curious to hear from any members who have tipped for this, or models who offer it.

What are you typically getting with this? How much time/attention? How speedy the responses?

Dirty talk (on occasion - not all the time) and regular conversation, whenever I check it (very often, normally as often as I check my phone), the responses (it varies)

I love kik - I consider my members friends. I kik them as often as I would text, so with some people we kik all the time. Random stuff, my plans, their plans, how work went, scandalous pictures, etc. Other people, not so much. My favorite core group of regulars hear from me all the time, I would say I talk to them and reply extremely quickly. The dude who told me I was fat and it's holding me back? He probably won't hear from me too much until I stop being a brat and reply.

Basically I treat it just like friends: if you we get along you're going to hear from me often.

Reactions: Brewhammer
I agree with @AriaAnderson I answer pretty quickly for normal chatting, I don't really do the sexting thing

I really enjoy getting to know my members so it works for me
I'll send them silly videos n photos not on my snap so its a fun way for me to show them a different side of me

But I don't do " monthly charges" I would approach that a lot differently

Reactions: Brewhammer
Can you elaborate?

On what I would do differently if I did monthly charges?

I would assume I would have more people , and that those people would be looking for more "sexy times" then getting to know me .....

So I would think I wouldn't be able to reply as much and it would suck for people looking to get to know me more cause my attention would be spread out

Last edited:
On what I would do differently if I did monthly charges?
Yes, that's what I'm curious about. Seen a few offering this for XXXX amount, curious what exactly they are offering (and how they manage the time it takes).

Yes, that's what I'm curious about. Seen a few offering this for XXXX amount, curious what exactly they are offering (and how they manage the time it takes).

I think that varies from girl to girl some offer personal photos n videos
some just chatting... some just sexting

If your going to tip for it ask ...or say "Hey I'm looking for X do you offer that through kik?"

I have a few who have tipped 2000tk for mine and some I've given it to cause they have been good tipping members
I've been up front on how I use it and its " Forever" till you misuse it ...I have a day job * tho I sit at a desk on my phone all day anyway* I have yet to have someone complain I'm not answering fast enough , and I'm upfront about my no sexting does it happen sure but not to be expected... and those guys are still around ^.^

I also really enjoy GFE sooooo I might not be the best person to ask haha :happy:

If your going to tip for it ask ...or say "Hey I'm looking for X do you offer that through kik?"
Nah. Got no intention of tipping for it, didn't really want to waste anybody's time asking while they were at work just for the sake of curiousity. Figured I would ask the experts before I did that.

I also really enjoy GFE sooooo I might not be the best person to ask haha :happy:
Kik id HitBigDaddyUpBB :snaphappy:

I used to sell Kik on a monthly basis but I realized that guys paying for that expected dirty talk on demand. So I'd be in class, with friends, or basically just chilling and getting "mmm bb show me your titties, what would you do if I was there". It annoyed me and made me resentful of my phone. I realized I hate dirty talk via text, lol.

So now I just offer it for free (as in, you can't buy it) to high tippers who I like talking to, as an easier way to keep in touch than Twitter or Snapchat. We don't dirty talk usually, though, except occasionally and sending naughty pictures. I like Kik so much now that it's just chatting with people who I want to be chatting with and no obligation to reply a certain amount or at certain times. It's much more friendly than transactional, which is more my style, and my friends like it. So it works well!!

My closest Kik friend is in a different continent though so my responses are sometimes slower because I'm asleep, lol. But otherwise I try to reply right away.

I used to sell Kik on a monthly basis but I realized that guys paying for that expected dirty talk on demand. So I'd be in class, with friends, or basically just chilling and getting "mmm bb show me your titties, what would you do if I was there". It annoyed me and made me resentful of my phone. I realized I hate dirty talk via text, lol.
Thanks for that. It's one of the scenarios that was making me wonder.

Reactions: Gen
Nah. Got no intention of tipping for it, didn't really want to waste anybody's time asking while they were at work just for the sake of curiousity. Figured I would ask the experts before I did that.

Kik id HitBigDaddyUpBB :snaphappy:

So added :mdance

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Like these ladies have said it does vary gjrl to girl for sure, mine is also a "forever thing unless abused" if someone asks outright I charge an amount for it otherwise I usually only offer it to regulars I enjoy talking to and high tippers. Most of it is just random chatting and I do send out my usual "20 minutes til I log in" photo every night as well to those on there. I don't do sexting much as I tend to be the more...girl that's like a dude friend that you see naked haha if that makes sense.. Although I have had a few regular or semi regulars who tip extra for sexy videos or photos or dirty talking which I'm totally cool with. With those guys I'm less of a GFE and more of an interactive wank object(I'm totally fine with this exchange as it leaves less blurred lines) come to think of it..I don't really have any people who bleed into both categories, it's usually one or the other. Haha sorry for the tangent. Anyway yeah.. I barely ever sleep...so I respond pretty close to immediately unless I'm having "one of those days" and even then I will respond saying I'm taking a bit of alone time..but even that rarely happens. Other than that I am a mom so I can't be the "send me nudes now" person. But as one of the others said, I think if I charged monthly for kik I could see how some would have that expectation. OK I'm going to stop blabbering now!

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I have gotten several model's kik/phone numbers and the only one i converse with on a regular basis is a model I have connected with on a personal basis. I enjoy talking to and getting to know people, so i dont like models who use this as just another avenue to sell stuff. For me, KIK is good if you genuinely want to get to know and talk with people, other than that it is a waste. There is enough "fake" interaction on MFC, I dont need it on demand.

I just started selling my kik, and I love it! First they get my username (for life) and I'll chitter chat as i have time. If they want to be a priority and receive pics, they pay $20 (my cut) per week. If they want sexy time with my undivided attention (mostly lol) and pics with videos and dirty talk they pay $1/min (my cut) and I schedule those like i would a cam show.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I have it and love it. Only talk to one model but we shoot the breeze a lot, mostly about relationships, Pokemon Go or what she's up to in college. Fills in the slow times during work. Nothing really sexy, just chillin' and having fun. I also use it to talk to a couple of fellow regulars in her room from time to time, if we're not all yakking on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.