AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Knives on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2019
Okay. There's a rumor being circulated around the CB community that knives have been banned on CB?

Is this true @punker barbie ?
Does this include carving pumpkins During stream? Just looking for some clarification and any TOS references or updates.
Thank you

I thought someone here (or on Reddit) claimed to have gotten a warning about a knife when she was carving a pumpkin. Did I dream this?

Upvote 0
why can't you just say what is allowed and what isn't?
My thoughts exactly.... Their support reads so much like a bot every time...

Upvote 0
My thoughts exactly.... Their support reads so much like a bot every time...

They are ridiculous. Not a good look for Chaturbate.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
They might as well just not answer.. like what is the point of them even being here. They do nothing. If it's a staff member their time could be better spent if all they can do is confirm contact and copy paste

Upvote 0
They might as well just not answer.. like what is the point of them even being here. They do nothing. If it's a staff member their time could be better spent if all they can do is confirm contact and copy paste
Some how the rep has managed to digitally recreate the experience of waiting on hold for the next available representative "please hold you call is very important to us" elevator music 🎶 🎵

Upvote 0
You could probably pick up one of the child safe carving kits. It uses a straight tool with dull serrations on the edge. It looks like a file.
Definitely not a knife.
Of course there's no telling how irrational CB can get.

Upvote 0
I know. I miss when that account was more helpful. Now it's just confirming if support emailed them back or not.
It seems more like the person on the other end has absolutely no authority to make any kind of decisions. Basically a human recording.
They won't answer because they have no idea what support is going to decide on any issues.

Upvote 0
You could probably pick up one of the child safe carving kits. It uses a straight tool with dull serrations on the edge. It looks like a file.
Definitely not a knife.
Of course there's no telling how irrational CB can get.
I saw that a model using this tool got a warning for it, something like "no knives allowed".

Upvote 0
Has anyone reached out and asked the support yet and what was the answer?
My fear is that multiple people contact them, and each person gets a different answer haha

Upvote 0

This site warning says "showing knives is prohibited". Not sure if that includes plastic ones, but I guess they're just warning everyone who has something that looks like a knife, same as toy/fake guns and other weapons not being allowed.

I'd probably not risk it 🤔

Upvote 0

This site warning says "showing knives is prohibited". Not sure if that includes plastic ones, but I guess they're just warning everyone who has something that looks like a knife, same as toy/fake guns and other weapons not being allowed.

I'd probably not risk it 🤔

hahaha wow so pathetic, I have to say. I understand some things but what? haha
I have a feeling even with a clearly obviously fake/plastic knife, they will say it looks like one and it is trying to imitate one (imagine fake gun vs real).

Thanks for this

Upvote 0
i understand about the no knives (plastic or real) rule because everysite has that rule it seems. i assume it's a payment processor rule they are implementing.

but idk why they cant be fucking direct with questions. its annoying. i really miss shirley. shirley was GREAT. shirley actually represented chaturbate instead of acting like another bot support. she was on par with the stripchat gals.

answering questions publicly about ToS/rules would also help the support queue shrink. it would help relieve support staff from more important support. it's so obvious when companies don't have quality assurance for their support (customer/internal).

twitch is a nonnude camsite. if y'all want to carve pumpkins go there.

Upvote 0
Has anyone reached out and asked the support yet and what was the answer?
My fear is that multiple people contact them, and each person gets a different answer haha
I emailed support the day I posted this thread. No response.

Okay. Got my answer through 'not CB support' but by everyone who got a site warning.
LMAO. No pumpkin carving allowed on CB I guess unless you are chiseling away at it with a wooden spoon. Unless that's banned as well.

Upvote 0
I emailed support the day I posted this thread. No response.

Okay. Got my answer through 'not CB support' but by everyone who got a site warning.
LMAO. No pumpkin carving allowed on CB I guess unless you are chiseling away at it with a wooden spoon. Unless that's banned as well.

Now there's a live contest I would love to watch - competing by chiselling with wooden spoons haha

Edit:
I just want to tag @Charlie_SC and @xChloe - is this allowed on Stripchat? To use real knives to carve pumpkins, to cook food, etc? Or is it prohibited too?

Upvote 0
Now there's a live contest I would love to watch - competing by chiselling with wooden spoons haha

Edit:
I just want to tag @Charlie_SC and @xChloe - is this allowed on Stripchat? To use real knives to carve pumpkins, to cook food, etc? Or is it prohibited too?
I have seen models doing cooking on CB and SC and they were using knives. Either nobody noticed or they're inconsistent on enforcement.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.