AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Labor certificate as webcam model on the chaturbate page?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2020
Good evening, I stopped by to ask if I as a webcam model can get a job certificate from the chaturbate page, confirming that I am a webcam model on that website? It turns out that I need a credit and they are asking me if the page where I work (chaturbate) can give me a certification that I work there. Someone please answer me, thank you ♥

Good evening, I stopped by to ask if I as a webcam model can get a job certificate from the chaturbate page, confirming that I am a webcam model on that website? It turns out that I need a credit and they are asking me if the page where I work (chaturbate) can give me a certification that I work there. Someone please answer me, thank you ♥
cam models are not employees of the site they use as a platform, you're an independent contractor.

You won't get a certificate of employment this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.