AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ladies what attracts you to a guy when you see him??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2013
what i wanna know is say you meet a guy and get to know him a little bit.. what is the one thing you look for in him or were attracted towards him?? meaning it could be the car hes driving, or the clothes hes wearing, or his personality, his looks, or whatever the reason maybe be im curious and would luv to know..thanks

Personally, I could care less about his car, his clothes, or how much money he makes. He's just gotta have an amazing personality and be at least physically attractive to me and that's about it.

I am really attracted to very tall guys with broad shoulders. He has to be fit or attempt to be, and I have a huge thing for hair. I won't really give a second glance at a guy with a shaved head or a generic guy hair cut. I just really have a thing for guys with long or interesting hair styles, especially when it's healthy and in a ponytail.

But even if he is physically attractive to me, if his personality sucks then I don't find him attractive. He has to be open minded, self motivated, and intelligent. I prefer someone who is even tempered and wouldn't be the one to ever lose his calm and instigate a fight, but could hold his own. I am very turned off by jealousy, rashness, and negativity. That's just what I like, though.

Eyes! i can totally see everything i need from eyes...
and i'm not exactly sure how it works... but i look someone in the eyes, and get a tingly tummy... that's when shit is gonna be good!
that's the first sexual attraction, but usually more happens through that.. if not, they're probably really closed up, which automaticly makes me see less in their eyes.. so i don't get the tingle in the first place...
haha that sounds really complicated... but to me.. it's not... just kinda happens :-D

i'm very unattracted to anyone who feels clothes/money/job/status makes them anything different than they would be without it
i hate when people say 'i have a good job' as part of an introduction.... like i give a shit... :snooty:
jealousy is kinda cute to me... if it's not the psycho kind!
a little jealousy makes me feel wanted... or something...

Me and BlueViolet's ideas mirror in regards to guys we're physically attracted to. Along with both girls here said...just chill around me about material shit I don't care. The only thing I can think of to add physically would be I like facial hair. It's not a necessity or anything, but I like it. Really, (god this sounds so cliche), but looks aren't a big deal if we click. I can't say what would necessarily be the thing that would make that "connection" but I like when me and the guy at least have things in common. Usually, once I discover that, I can get a conversation started and it's all good. It's fun learning that someone you're attracted to has things in common with you, just awkward getting there. :p

Attachments

• orly.jpg
    orly.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 284
  • howyoudoin2.jpg
    howyoudoin2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 284
  • sadwalk.jpg
    sadwalk.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 284
jinxya said:
what i wanna know is say you meet a guy and get to know him a little bit.. what is the one thing you look for in him or were attracted towards him?? meaning it could be the car hes driving, or the clothes hes wearing, or his personality, his looks, or whatever the reason maybe be im curious and would luv to know..thanks

When I first see him I'll notice his good looks right away. Then when I'm talking to him and see that he's a nice/cool person, that makes it even better for me. I don't care about the car he's driving.

I think that's how it is for a lot of members browsing models' rooms on cam sites. How she looks is what gets your attention at first, and then her personality is what keeps you there and interested.

Car/Fancy Material Things: Don't care. I don't really care about if I have a fancy car myself, as long as it works and gets me where I want to go, so it's nothing I particularly worry about when it's someone else.

Looks: Not super partial to this, or to weight, etc. I've dated short guys, skinny guys, chubby guys, super tall guys, bald guys, guys with long hair, etc. When I'm attracted to their personality the physical aspects then become attractive, because they're part of the full package and what makes that person who they are. :)

Their are limits of course, if someone obviously doesn't take care of themselves, very dirty/shabby clothes, smelling very bad/bad hygiene, that is still noticeable and can be enough to keep me from being comfortable talking to the guy. Without the fist step, the next steps can't be taken.

Let's see, my type:

Used to be in martial arts. Lots of muscle, but enough fat to hide the muscle. Tends to be that guy that everyone loves to hate for no real good reason, who doesn't stick with any one social circle but is somehow accepted into all of them. The guy that most people speak badly of, but at the same time he's the one that everyone goes to for help, and he always does his best to help them. Also, either curly hair or long hair.

Reactions: TashaDutch
I like funny guys. Sense of humor matters more to me than anything physical or material. I'm also ridiculously attracted to guys that can hold really intelligent conversations that I don't have a chance in hell of keeping up with. I could listen to smart, funny guys talk for days. I tend to go for men that are slightly taller than me, have dark hair, dark eyes, tattoos and glasses. At first glance, it's the smile that I look at.

When it comes to things like cars or possessions I don't care about them specifically, but I also kind of do depending on the motivation behind it. I don't care if he drives a beat up Chevy from the 80s if he's working towards something better. I don't care if he rents a grungy one-bedroom studio apartment if his goal is to own a house someday. If he's motivated to do well for himself, none of that stuff really matters because the big picture (stability and security) is what's important to me. I hope I don't sound like I'm out to find a guy that's motivated to take care of me, I just want someone who has the same end goals as me.

LadyLuna said:
Let's see, my type:

Used to be in martial arts. Lots of muscle, but enough fat to hide the muscle. Tends to be that guy that everyone loves to hate for no real good reason, who doesn't stick with any one social circle but is somehow accepted into all of them. The guy that most people speak badly of, but at the same time he's the one that everyone goes to for help, and he always does his best to help them. Also, either curly hair or long hair.

yay! im someone's type! i can die happy now!

Blech. I'm not a car person at all. Money doesn't matter either, but please at least have some sort of job/income.

The first thing I'm going to notice is your face. Eyes, teeth, FACIAL HAIR. Then I'll check out your arms. I'm an arm girl.

If you A) have tattoos or B) make me laugh, you've passed the test.

Personality wise, I'm attracted to what has already been mentioned. Just know that ignorance and arrogance = :snooty:

AllisonWilder said:
When it comes to things like cars or possessions I don't care about them specifically, but I also kind of do depending on the motivation behind it. I don't care if he drives a beat up Chevy from the 80s if he's working towards something better. I don't care if he rents a grungy one-bedroom studio apartment if his goal is to own a house someday. If he's motivated to do well for himself, none of that stuff really matters because the big picture (stability and security) is what's important to me. I hope I don't sound like I'm out to find a guy that's motivated to take care of me, I just want someone who has the same end goals as me.

not at all! i feel the same way... but it feels more like a mental thing indeed, not the actual stuff
ofcourse i care if someone never wants to get anywhere, and is just sitting at home with nothing to care about..
i just don't care if he has his life sorted, but owns a ford fiesta... i wouldn't care less or more if he owns a mercedes...

you worded that so perfectly :love5:

My initial interests will depend on several things, if I'm at a beach/somewhere where guys tops are off then I'll check out guys bodies, if I'm in a bar then it'll be their faces or their charisma/personality that'll draw me in. I like tall guys so often height will sometimes have something to do with it.
After initial interests it'll be personality and confidence, how the person approaches me, how people around them react, if they have friends around them etc. Generally charisma is the most important thing.

If I'm still liking the person by this point then I guess that's where you start "vetting him", which isn't really vetting exactly, but it's when you find out what he does for a living, what things you might have in common, if he drives etc.

For me currently someone driving is a really big bonus as I haven't passed my test yet and am in constant need of being driven places. But it's not essential, would just be bloody useful! What car they have doesn't matter, but if they have a car I like then it's a nice bonus. I'm not really keen on guys who drive little sports cars though, I think they look pretty feminine. Would much rather a truck.

There are loads of little bonus's with relationships that you look at but that when it comes down to it aren't really all that important. Generally I think it's initial attraction and circumstance that makes me drawn to a person. After that it's whether I'm compatible with the person/want to be with them and whether they want to be with me.

What is more the question is what stops me from being attracted to a guy that might have been attractive. This happens with good looking guys all the time and they cannot understand why on earth they cannot pull:
Bad personal hygiene. Inappropriate jokes/sentences. Rudeness to people around them. Superiority. Obnoxiousness. Overly forward/pushy come ons(desperation). Lack of a sense of humour. Any creepiness whatsoever. Strange/rude friends. Terrible dress sense. Boasting about assets. Stinginess. Bad teeth. Too much cologne. Too much hair product. Anything that appears trying too hard. Not always but dressing homosexually can deter girls. Open vanity. Lack of confidence/obvious insecurities. Assuming a girl is going to sleep with you and vocalising it. Asking her back to your place too soon. Asking if you can go back to her place. Talking too much about ex's/your idea of the perfect woman. At dinner stealing her food without asking (might not bother everyone but it pisses me off). Refusal to hug for even a few minutes after sex. Asking for a blowjob (I love giving head, but only when I instigate it), especially if you haven't washed at your last bathroom trip (ew). Other girls not being remotely interested in the guy. Other guys not liking the guy. For me personally lack of pride in your appearance, health and wellbeing is a major one. Oh and any form of cruelty to animals or other people.

Erm... there are probably many others, but pretty much for me I've been out with guys or have met guys who are really good looking, I'm totally interested, quite likely willing to have sex with them later/have a relationship with them, and they do various aspects of the above list and all attraction is lost and they've lost their chance. What's more is they don't understand what on earth they've done wrong. I am pretty strong on the belief that as a male however good looking or ugly you are is fairly irrelevant on your pulling success. Most girls are not as shallow as men are and go for things that are below the surface. As much as having a nice car etc might be a bonus, no girl is going to fuck you just because you have a nice car. It could appear that way, but unless you're buying her a nice car it won't be.

Yes if you're a very good looking guy and also very cool/charismatic you're going to have girls lining up. Unfortunately these guys are rare. Most of the best looking guys I know don't have attractive personalities or are very insecure, or/and... they're overly vain/picky and don't understand why girls aren't lining up.

Most advice I can ever give a guy is talk to women like they're human beings, be confident and friendly, you can be cheeky and make occasional sex references as long as you're not being creepy/transparent.
Remember that women are better at reading signals than men are, women will also give overly exaggerated body language, either to appease men or to try and tell them how they're feeling, most real female body language is very subtle. A woman could be lying with her body, she can probably read you, but you probably can't read her as well as you think you can. Beware of this, if a woman acts interested she may not be at all, just keep your cool, don't act like a douche and if she is interested then hopefully she'll stay interested.

Reactions: Meoff_69
When I see him?

I'm an old-fashioned type of girl, and I love a well-dressed man. It doesn't have to be designer, I just love the look of clean, pressed, well-fitted clothing that complements the man wearing them.

I also look for confidence, a great smile, and intelligent conversation and MANNERS!

Isabella_deL said:
Most girls are not as shallow as men are and go for things that are below the surface. As much as having a nice car etc might be a bonus, no girl is going to fuck you just because you have a nice car. It could appear that way, but unless you're buying her a nice car it won't be.
I think you're severely underestimating the shallowness of millions of women. Plenty of women will fuck a guy simply because he has money or a nice car. As long as a guy has money, he will have a unending supply of shallow women.

Reactions: southsamurai
PunkInDrublic said:
Isabella_deL said:
Most girls are not as shallow as men are and go for things that are below the surface. As much as having a nice car etc might be a bonus, no girl is going to fuck you just because you have a nice car. It could appear that way, but unless you're buying her a nice car it won't be.
I think you're severely underestimating the shallowness of millions of women. Plenty of women will fuck a guy simply because he has money or a nice car. As long as a guy has money, he will have a unending supply of shallow women.

I'm inclined to agree with this. I think both men and women are equally capable of being shallow. I have male friends who will sleep with women they have nothing in common with or flat-out don't like, simply because they're good looking; and I have female friends who date men with lots of money and then proceed to do nothing but complain about them.

A friend of mine is currently living with a girl who he can't stand, and has said on numerous occassions that if she wasn't so good looking, or he thought that he could do better, he likely would have left her by now. When they first met, he was attracted to her from the get-go. She showed no interest in him whatsoever until he switched jobs and started bringing in £30,000 a year. Then she warmed to him. I'd say both are equally shallow.

You don't have to look far to see beautiful women dating rich men who, if not for their wealth, simply wouldn't be dating dating women who look like that. You also don't have to look far to see men dating and sleeping with hot women that they don't particularly like. :twocents-02cents:

When it comes to men I have a total "Type"

Funny/Humor is # 1, Hommie needs to be able to hit my "L spot". If he can't make me pee with some jokes--not my kinda man. He also needs to find me funny (how could he not bhahahaahhaha :)

Tall! I prefer men at least over 6' (It's not like I ask to make sure of a guy's height or anything..this is just what happens to happen)

Large/Chubby/Heavyset However you want to put it, I like bellies. I bear belly works.

Strong shoulders/color bone

Hands---ugh I could fall in love with a man's hands alone. The size, the shape, the way they touch me

Good head on there shoulders---they don't need to be rich, or the smartest thing ever--but can't be buttfuck retarded or see no problem with counting pennies. I need someone who has an eye on the future, and would like a nice one.

High tolerance = I am admittedly not the easiest thing to be around. I can be annoying, aggressive, loud, way to talkative, attention needing etc. They need to be able to deal with me

Reactions: southsamurai
PunkInDrublic said:
Isabella_deL said:
I can only pray you are correct. It's my only shot.

Reactions: DoctorVen
I absolutely love a good smartass. If somebody can be clever and quick-witted, has a bit of charisma to go with that bit of cockiness.... I just absolutely melt. I don't mean I want a guy to be an asshole or mean, he still has to be sweet and tender underneath that veneer. But if he can be witty, carry a conversation, and have some sarcastic retorts now and then... ;) I love when a guy's personality just naturally attracts people to him. I like the talker who always has good stories at a dinner party. Fuck, I even adore the clever regulars I have in my room, just because I know I'll have fun talking to them.

Physically, I tend to go for the tall, dark, handsome type. I love broad shoulders, and I don't care too much about the muscling as long as I feel I can curl up in his arms and feel safe. Pretty eyes are always a big deal, and damn does a good, short beard do wonders for a guy's attractiveness.

Big turnoffs for me:
-too much shyness/really introverted- If I wanted to talk to myself all night, I'd have stayed home.
-really pale blonde guys. Just never been my thing.
-treating food service or other service people poorly.
-being a dick.

Edit to add: I have a friend shallow enough that she counts things like "makes 6 figures, drives a Mercedes, has his own business" as important traits. So yes, plenty of women have warped views of what's valued in a mate. ;)

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
PunkInDrublic said:
Isabella_deL said:

Yes there are lots of shallow women, but... I know very few shallow women. Almost every guy I know is very shallow. I said most girls aren't as shallow as men. This is true. Most women will rate things other than looks as more important, and the average women although liking things like looks or a nice car will not date someone because of it, whilst the average man will date someone who's super hot, even if they end up realising later on she's a total bitch and dumping her. Every girl I do know who's dating a guy who's much better off than them although they like the support and protection it offers them, and are definitely impressed by it, it is not the reason they are dating the person.
You just have to look as far as magazines. Lads mags are full of super hot models posing, often unclothed etc. Girls magazines will usually have one article with a few pictures of a guy and then a life story about his personality. Usually the guys that are picked are actually not that hot.

One thing I do know though, is that I've never been shallow. I have had several very physically not good looking boyfriends. One of them happened to have money, or he appeared to have money. People were exceptionally nasty to me about it. Always making him feel inadequate, treating me like I was only there for money. They could not understand it. This was his friends, even my friends thought the same. The truth of the matter was that he was my best friend, he was the only person I'd ever truly been able to myself around. Other people assuming I was there for shallow reasons was what fucked it up for both of us.
I would never date someone again who is that much less good looking than me. People still give me shit for some of the guys I dated in my teens. It's pathetic, but I'm fed up with people creating imaginary reasons that I might be dating someone because they can't understand that not everyone is super shallow. You see a really hot girl with a well dressed, not so good looking guy, you immediately jump to a conclusion. It doesn't actually mean the conclusion is correct.

First of all, I don't care about money or possessions or cars at all. The guy I was with the longest was and is struggling. But he works hard. Money itself is not attractive. Making an effort to make money and be able to take care of yourself is, and it earns my respect. You have to be going somewhere in life.
I have a thing for guys in suits but that's not because of money, either. They just look good and put-together and like they're in control of things.

I'm into very confident guys, probably because I'm not confident at all.
When someone's able to entertain a whole group of people by being interesting and saying interesting things, that totally gets me.
He has to be funny and share my sense of humor and listen to me when I'm talking instead of just waiting for his turn to speak. All other character traits that I like usually only turn up later in a friendship/relationship and this thread is about first impressions.

As far as looks go...
I'm into classically handsome guys unfortunately. There's nothing I can do about it. I love a strong jawline, straight nose and good skin. I don't really care that much about hair, but I don't like hair that's too long or light/medium blond. I looove green and grey eyes. He should have a twinkle in his eyes when he's laughing.
Also three-day stubble that looks like he didn't put much thought into it.
Being athletic/muscular has become a necessity for me... :oops: I just think it's sexy. Not only because of how it looks but also because it symbolizes strength and endurance. A good body indicates that he's able to toss me around in bed for hours. That's hot. I also love seeing muscles work under a guy's skin in non-sexual situations, like when he stretches or does the dishes or something. I'm weird like that.

I used to have a completely different taste as a teenager for several years, I used to be into super skinny alternative thoughtful shy poetry-writing guys. :mrgreen: I've never been attracted to chubby/overweight guys in any way, no matter how cool or nice they are. I've tried, in order to make myself feel less shallow and especially because I'm not on the skinny side either, but it's not working.

southsamurai said:
Isabella_deL said:
. Not always but dressing homosexually can deter girls.

so my rainbow short shorts with glitter rainbow vest and fairy wings that i wear to pride functions is a turn off?

My ideal guy is also a Disney villain--the more extravagance the better. There's something about a 6'+ guy with fabulous eye shadow/eye liner, deep lipstick, and gaudy, gold jewelry that just really gets my panties wet.

Since we can speak in generalities of women aren't shallow but men are. I'll toss my hat into the ring- Women like a project, women like taking a guy and try and mold him into the man they want, and the more people question the relationship the longer that relationship will last and hell maybe even end up in marriage. Too many instances of women I know dating beneath them, defending the guy because he can change, and the entire time defending him she winds up turning into Mother 2.0 taking care of him and supporting him both financially and at the home.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Status
Not open for further replies.