AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ladies...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this ever happen to you guys ?! I'll be in a true private and people come in and yet of it
like it was just a regular private. I took a screen cap of one I was in today where 5 other people
were viewing at the same friggin time, yet I was getting nothing from it

Attachments

• 5ppl.jpg
    5ppl.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 373
Yeah there's a bug there somewhere. Sometimes guests appear in group (just their usernames, they aren't actually in there and watching) and the # of people shown at your arrow never is accurate compared to the group show status page or names you actually see in the list.

AmberCutie said:
Yeah there's a bug there somewhere. Sometimes guests appear in group (just their usernames, they aren't actually in there and watching) and the # of people shown at your arrow never is accurate compared to the group show status page or names you actually see in the list.
The number of people in groups above the name list includes the model herself, from what I've seen.

Speaking of lists. Models can see who is spying, right?

No, we can't see who's spying.

But when I'm in pvt, 2 or 3 people usually just means myself and the other person, but over that usually means at least one spy.

Sevrin said:
AmberCutie said:
The number of people in groups above the name list includes the model herself, from what I've seen.

It probably does, but the # is off by much more than that most times.

Status
Not open for further replies.