AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Largest tip on CB.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2022
About a week ago, I saw ArteJones get a 25,000 token tip. She's one of the top models on CB and does well, but she was really excited about the 25K. Then, 2 days ago, I saw a model named Sophie_Fennec receive a tip of 111,111 tokens. She was so overwhelmed, she literally couldn't finish her stream. Has anyone seen a tip bigger than 111,111 tokens?

About a week ago, I saw ArteJones get a 25,000 token tip. She's one of the top models on CB and does well, but she was really excited about the 25K. Then, 2 days ago, I saw a model named Sophie_Fennec receive a tip of 111,111 tokens. She was so overwhelmed, she literally couldn't finish her stream. Has anyone seen a tip bigger than 111,111 tokens?
I feel like there was a bigger one in the last couple years but I can't find the post about it (it was posted about here somewhere just can't search properly).

I know it's a bigger deal on CB but on MFC tips in the 300,000+ have been commonplace because of the Miss MFC competition.

It's pretty known that MFC is known for bigger whale tips while CB is known for better traffic and many lesser tips for the top models there. It all balances out.

I saw a 100,000 token tip dropped in a CB room, can't recall the model's name (I was browsing rather than a regular).
Biggest I saw was this one of 314,863 tokens on SC (poor image but it was a hastily-taken photo of the screen rather than a screengrab).
I assumed the number had some significance to the viewer or model, unless it was the balance of her wish list amount.
314k.jpg

One of my bots caught a 700k tip in 2021. One minute later, a 535,879 token tip was sent by the same member to the same model—a total of 1,051,111 tokens in 2 minutes.

To compare, this 700k tip wouldn't get into the top 3 on MFC.

I don't have data prior to 2020, so this may not be the biggest tip ever.

One of my bots caught a 700k tip in 2021. One minute later, a 535,879 token tip was sent by the same member to the same model—a total of 1,051,111 tokens in 2 minutes.

To compare, this 700k tip wouldn't get into the top 3 on MFC.

I don't have data prior to 2020, so this may not be the biggest tip ever.
At .05 a token, that's over $50,000. A tip that size would make a model's year. Thanks for your reply.

i mean my dream is 1750. no-one gave me it yet. one-day i hope. i mean i guess most people wont tip much because i am non-nude in freechat. just go private then 42/min is a good deal only like 2$ per min for me.

I saw a 100,000 token tip dropped in a CB room, can't recall the model's name (I was browsing rather than a regular).
Biggest I saw was this one of 314,863 tokens on SC (poor image but it was a hastily-taken photo of the screen rather than a screengrab).
I assumed the number had some significance to the viewer or model, unless it was the balance of her wish list amount.
View attachment 93977

I have seen a guy on Stripchat do over 500k single tips a few times to do real meetups. He offered it to another model friend who declined it (1) she doesn't ever and will not do them regardless of how much, and 2) I am sure she thought he was joking as most do), but then she and I both saw him do it with a few models and realised it was legit. Not sure if it was with sex or just what exactly for the meetup

• Wat?!
Reactions: rockin_rod
I have seen a guy on Stripchat do over 500k single tips a few times to do real meetups. He offered it to another model friend who declined it (1) she doesn't ever and will not do them regardless of how much, and 2) I am sure she thought he was joking as most do), but then she and I both saw him do it with a few models and realised it was legit. Not sure if it was with sex or just what exactly for the meetup
The entire concept of meeting IRL is just so wrong and risky for obvious reasons, but the other issue for me is the 'showy' nature of tipping for that particular meeting in the public show.
There would have to be agreement in advance between the user and the model to accept the tip for that purpose, so why not send it offline?
Only reason I could see to send it for all to see is to gain maximum awareness of the entire audience, not so much for the size of the tip (as with all the above examples) but more about what it was achieving for the tipper in terms of bragging rights.

ETA: I checked the SC terms and noted that behaviour is not allowed there:
To keep the site safe, we also prohibit:
  • Making any arrangements for personal meetings or shows outside the site.

Last edited:
I have a hard time knowing how to show enough appreciation for 1k tokens, a very generous amount. How are you supposed react to 100k
Honestly... it is really hard to handle! I had it happen in one of my first big months on MFC... in fact it wasn't even supposed to be a mega month but I had such a sweet mega tipper drop a 100k on me that I turned it into a rank month and maintained to #6 end of that month (Oct 2011). It took a weird toll on my mental health, in the sense I didn't know how to continue to interact with them when I returned to cam the next day.

Generosity in that capacity is hard to process!

The entire concept of meeting IRL is just so wrong and risky for obvious reasons, but the other issue for me is the 'showy' nature of tipping for that particular meeting in the public show.
There would have to be agreement in advance between the user and the model to accept the tip for that purpose, so why not send it offline?
Only reason I could see to send it for all to see is to gain maximum awareness of the entire audience, not so much for the size of the tip (as with all the above examples) but more about what it was achieving for the tipper in terms of bragging rights.

ETA: I checked the SC terms and noted that behaviour is not allowed there:
To keep the site safe, we also prohibit:
  • Making any arrangements for personal meetings or shows outside the site.
Exactly. That guy was trying to show he is BMOC (big man on camsite) and probably show he can push the model to do something she doesn’t want to do with his $$. Like you said, if it were really about meeting up they would do it in private so the model won't get banned for it.

If I ran a camsite I would be tempted to review every tip over a certain amount (maybe 100k) anyway. There aren't that many in the grand scheme of things and while some are just about overwhelming generosity, my guess is some are around incentive for banned or extreme activities, like this example

Last edited:
Exactly. That guy was trying to show he is BMOC (big man on camsite) and probably show he can push the model to do something she doesn’t want to do with his $$. Like you said, if it were really about meeting up they would do it in private so the model won't get banned for it.

If I ran a camsite I would be tempted to review every tip over a certain amount (maybe 100k) anyway. There aren't that many in the grand scheme of things and while some are just about overwhelming generosity, my guess is some are around incentive for banned or extreme activities, like this example
A model who was new to cb was banned for a few days on cb because she had made over 100k over the 3 days she had broadcasted. Apparently cb did it until they could check that it wasnt some sort of money laundering plan.

A model who was new to cb was banned for a few days on cb because she had made over 100k over the 3 days she had broadcasted. Apparently cb did it until they could check that it wasnt some sort of money laundering plan.
I would imagine they have to take steps to ensure they are not a party to illegal activity like that or prostitution. Sucks for the model who presumably has been above board

Reactions: Highlander884
if someone would tip me no matter how high i would probably not even blink and do my show as normal , because after 14 years of camming i fucking deserve it , and then it would not pay even half of the all cock milles i got into the cunt into last years . then there is also the reason i cant even feel fully happy because if that tip is not legit then i will not hav any of it , so until i dont see the money in my bank account i cant overreact .

700k tip? i would have a heart attack if someone gave me that much. i always get cheap asses in my room :(

Shit, these days even a 100-token tip would give me a heart attack.....lol.

A model on Stripchat today is showing a king of the room with 292,000 tokens. I have seen the same user on other model pages today for amounts of 70k and a bunch of smaller ones in the 4k-9k range - all current king of the rooms.

Dude is playing Santa Claus today
That's great for the models!!! Big numbers but also being spread around somewhat

A model on Stripchat today is showing a king of the room with 292,000 tokens. I have seen the same user on other model pages today for amounts of 70k and a bunch of smaller ones in the 4k-9k range - all current king of the rooms.

One of my biggest single tips on MFC came from a guy like this. Came in on a super slow night, tipped and left a really nice note with it, then left.

This same guy is back with the same model this morning - at 33,000 tokens so far today. Wow

Honestly... it is really hard to handle! I had it happen in one of my first big months on MFC... in fact it wasn't even supposed to be a mega month but I had such a sweet mega tipper drop a 100k on me that I turned it into a rank month and maintained to #6 end of that month (Oct 2011). It took a weird toll on my mental health, in the sense I didn't know how to continue to interact with them when I returned to cam the next day.

Generosity in that capacity is hard to process!

How did THEY act with you after doing it though? Were they just the same as always, did they try to get more from you, or expect special treatment or what?

How did THEY act with you after doing it though? Were they just the same as always, did they try to get more from you, or expect special treatment or what?
Same as always, never acted as if they expected anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.