AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Largest tip on CB.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get really curious about the really big spenders - rich or just high tolerance for credit card debt?

Whales of that size can't use credit cards, only direct wires and cryptocurrency.

edit: dont think stripchat does direct wires so just crypto for a whale of that size.

Last edited:
Whales of that size can't use credit cards, only direct wires and cryptocurrency.

edit: dont think stripchat does direct wires so just crypto for a whale of that size.
That makes a lot of sense. I figured this particular dude likely has the dollars, I more have that question about more modest “high tippers”

A model who was new to cb was banned for a few days on cb because she had made over 100k over the 3 days she had broadcasted. Apparently cb did it until they could check that it wasnt some sort of money laundering plan.
Wouldn't that be one of the worst money laundring plans ever? First of all you're giving close to half of it to the site, and you'd basically have to pre-launder the money to even be able to buy tokens with it.

Wouldn't that be one of the worst money laundring plans ever? First of all you're giving close to half of it to the site, and you'd basically have to pre-launder the money to even be able to buy tokens with it.
stolen credit cards -> tokens -> payout to model around 50%'ish of purchase price is pure profit

Should ask Mila Milan about how it works (inside meta joke iykyk)

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
stolen credit cards -> tokens -> payout to model around 50%'ish of purchase price is pure profit

Should ask Mila Milan about how it works (inside meta joke iykyk)
One could also sign up under one's own affiliate link

You don't have to pre-launder the money, the tokens can be bought with crypto, which is discounted compared to other payment methods. Throw in an affiliate link on top of it and now you are laundering money and only losing less than 20% if my math is correct, which is something that money launderers already expect to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.