AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Last Page

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2011
I visited the last page on MFC and one thing I noticed is most models are doing anything for such little tips! 100 tips for a cum show, oh my. Do these women make money this way and just disregard cam score? Are they simply misinformed about how much tips are worth? I am confused...

Edit: Just another thought, maybe it's just their hobby, or maybe they live in country where the exchange rate is high...

$0.05 for a token goes a lot further in the Phillipines and in Romania than it does in the USA. Cost of living is a lot lower, exchange rates, etc.

In my opinion they are just asking for what they think they can get. Its hard when your on cam and not getting any tips or viewers. I have done cum show for 500tkns when it was really really slow so i know what those girls go through

A lot of it has to do with not being informed. I am one of those models that is on the last page, but in NO WAY does that I mean I give away cum shows for 100 tokens.

Here is how I ended up on the last page...
I signed up, went on cam with no plan, no advertising, heck I didn't even know how much one token was worth. I had no idea that I needed to advertise myself, use twitter, or anything like that. After a few weeks of not getting the attention that I thought I was supposed to have I started to surf around and perv on girls to get ideas n such..
I would go on cam for hours and hours just to shoot the shit with the people in my room, I wasn't reminding the guys to tip or have a countdown for anything. Then over time I noticed the traffic was going down down down. I looked out for help and found this forum and had the biggest :woops: moment! I fucked my cam score all the way down to 225!! yea 225. I was treated like garbage down there on the bottom.
So now why do the girls give away cum shows for 100?? For sum, it will take an hour or more to even get that goal. For sum they truly don't care and do this for fun and don't care about the money.
I know for me it was a HUGE issue of not being well informed on how MFC works and what to do to keep the people coming back to you.
I have been working my ass off to actually make money here on MFC, but I also cam in other places too, the money I do make here goes right back into my shows to make improvements so I can dance and do oil/wax/shower/fruity pebbles shows or whatever I can think of with my fellow forum friends on the first page. It's a lot of hard work that not all are fit to make it as a cam girl. It takes a lot of creativity and dedication but most of all we have to be smart about our business.
It is a paying job after all.

Luviya said:
I visited the last page on MFC and one thing I noticed is most models are doing anything for such little tips! 100 tips for a cum show, oh my. Do these women make money this way and just disregard cam score? Are they simply misinformed about how much tips are worth? I am confused...

Edit: Just another thought, maybe it's just their hobby, or maybe they live in country where the exchange rate is high...

It may also be simple economics too. They are charging what people are willing to pay. Can you imagine Crazysysy charging 100 tokens for a cumshow? She'd be non stop cumshow all night and very very tired/sore. She can (and therefore would) charge a LOT more.

As someone said - they're pricing themselves at what people are willing to pay. There may be other reasons why they stay there - language barriers meaning an inability to build a rapport with members etc.

Just my :twocents-02cents: on what I observe - and some logic ;)

SexyLucyL said:
A lot of it has to do with not being informed. I am one of those models that is on the last page, but in NO WAY does that I mean I give away cum shows for 100 tokens.

Here is how I ended up on the last page...
I signed up, went on cam with no plan, no advertising, heck I didn't even know how much one token was worth. I had no idea that I needed to advertise myself, use twitter, or anything like that. After a few weeks of not getting the attention that I thought I was supposed to have I started to surf around and perv on girls to get ideas n such..
I would go on cam for hours and hours just to shoot the shit with the people in my room, I wasn't reminding the guys to tip or have a countdown for anything. Then over time I noticed the traffic was going down down down. I looked out for help and found this forum and had the biggest :woops: moment! I fucked my cam score all the way down to 225!! yea 225. I was treated like garbage down there on the bottom.
So now why do the girls give away cum shows for 100?? For sum, it will take an hour or more to even get that goal. For sum they truly don't care and do this for fun and don't care about the money.
I know for me it was a HUGE issue of not being well informed on how MFC works and what to do to keep the people coming back to you.
I have been working my ass off to actually make money here on MFC, but I also cam in other places too, the money I do make here goes right back into my shows to make improvements so I can dance and do oil/wax/shower/fruity pebbles shows or whatever I can think of with my fellow forum friends on the first page. It's a lot of hard work that not all are fit to make it as a cam girl. It takes a lot of creativity and dedication but most of all we have to be smart about our business.
It is a paying job after all.

You might just at this point be better off cancelling your current MFC account and starting a new one. Advertise of course that youre doing so to members you do have of course. Youll have to change your MFC name as the one u have on there is now taken but small price to pay for getting that score back up to 1000 again and starting fresh :)

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Sexylucyl Consider changing your current MFC avatar to the one you are using here.

Its a much better shot.

Reactions: LucyLegz
If you attempt to make a new account, MFC might not let you. On top of that, if anyone in the Lounge recognizes you you'll get a lot of smack for having made a new account just for a better camscore.

A lot of models have gone from a low score to a high one, you just have to work for it.

Reactions: pyrite1965
AlexLady said:
If you attempt to make a new account, MFC might not let you. On top of that, if anyone in the Lounge recognizes you you'll get a lot of smack for having made a new account just for a better camscore.

A lot of models have gone from a low score to a high one, you just have to work for it.

^This exactly, I chose to not do a new account, knowing how the lounge is, I do not need the smack talk from the lounge. I would rather work my ass off and prove that I am a good model and will work hard at what I do. For me its a matter of pride, and I saw it as kinda cheating. I made my score go down, I gotta doubly work hard to get it up and learn from my mistakes. If a model does not learn from mistakes or learn anything at all, then she not cut out to do it the right way at any time then. But that's me, everyone else is different and sees it different.

@nzhere thanks I wanted to change my avatar, and I wasn't too sure.

now back to profile editing. rarr HTML its u n me and we gonna get it on. :? :dance:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Yeah, those on later pages with lower cam scores, don't often get paying premiums...I know on any given night, I may have 30-40 people in my room hanging out, but I am lucky if they tip. They beg a lot, but don't tip. Talk about frustrating!! What makes it 100x worse is that once there, the viewers seem to believe that things should be given away for free (probably because many times they are by some models who are desperate for a tip or two...the same way many viewers assume that all cam girls will do cum shoes in free chat for a prices since so many do). Perhaps the model who was doing a cum show for 100tkns is frustrated and just trying to start SOMEWHERE.
For myself, I am putting out smaller goals now and playing with many different ideas to get folks tipping a bit (I enjoy what I am doing, but I am ultimately there to make money afterall!)...and I will be raising the rates over the following weeks. Cum shows in free chat are not something that will happen on the regular at any price in my room...but if it is a night when I am more easily meeting my goals, who knows (happened last night haha). I am making it much more of a reward rather than a given. :twocents-02cents:

There really is a need for a "Cam Model's Handbook", if someone cares to write one.

It might make money.

Human said:
There really is a need for a "Cam Model's Handbook", if someone cares to write one.

It might make money.

It's called the "Model's Only" section here on ACF. And it's free to all models.

Human said:

It might make money.

There's a lot of information on the internet for cam models already, mfc also has the information for them in the wiki, most just dont bother to read things.

SexyLucyL said:
AlexLady said:

^This exactly, I chose to not do a new account, knowing how the lounge is, I do not need the smack talk from the lounge. I would rather work my ass off and prove that I am a good model and will work hard at what I do. For me its a matter of pride, and I saw it as kinda cheating. I made my score go down, I gotta doubly work hard to get it up and learn from my mistakes. If a model does not learn from mistakes or learn anything at all, then she not cut out to do it the right way at any time then. But that's me, everyone else is different and sees it different.

@nzhere thanks I wanted to change my avatar, and I wasn't too sure.

now back to profile editing. rarr HTML its u n me and we gonna get it on. :? :dance:

How MFC has the whole camscore formula set up is total bull shit. And who cares what most of the guys in the lounge say about you anyways? The guys in the lounge talking shit are just trolls that aren't trying to pay for anything anyways. It's not cheating to start over with a new account if your scamscore gets too low. I think it's fucked up that MFC keeps the scamscore formula a secret from us.

StarrieNights said:
there was an old women on the last page with cross eyes and she growled a lot.....
There used to be one of those at the top of the first page! Can't remember her name...Ageing? Ancient55? something like that.

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
Jupiter551 said:
StarrieNights said:
there was an old women on the last page with cross eyes and she growled a lot.....
There used to be one of those at the top of the first page! Can't remember her name...Ageing? Ancient55? something like that.
You're so naughty! I was actually thinking about the thread of the same name earlier today!
Poker_Babe said:
I think it's fucked up that MFC keeps the scamscore formula a secret from us.
This has been discussed to exhaustion and....tokens per hour working on a 60 day average seems to be the 'secret'. If you're not making enough tokens while you're online it will reflect in your camscore and the only way to increase that is to steadily increase your earnings per hour orrrr receive a HUGE tip, then wait for the average to drop off and find yourself back where you started :p . It's a bitch, I know, but I really don't think there is a huge 'secret' that admin or high score models are keeping from those who swear it's a conspiracy.

To everyone: if MFC or the camscore isn't working for you as an individual, then there are heaps of camsites out there to try out and succeed at. The world of webcam modelling doesn't begin and end with myfreecams.com, and I think we should all know when the time is right to cut our losses.
Camming is a struggle whoever you are, but it can't be good for your mental health to put yourself through last page oblivion day in and day out. If you know camming is the job for you, then get yourself out there and try other places! But don't let one site grind you down and burn you out.
Two amazing models who are here on the forum, CassidyNicole and Daisy spring to mind when I think of jumping the MFC ship, they are flourishing over at streamate! Both were page 1 girls at MFC, but are happier over there.

Is it better to earn 100 for a cum show and maybe gain a regular or sit and complain that no ones tipping?

No one wants to work for peanuts but just like any other job, if you gotta pay the rent then you sometimes have to do hard work for little money.

It is tough to bring the score from the dead but possible. I did from 599 to almost 2400 now in 2 weeks and I see a very different treatment the more my score goes up. When was low all I got was disrespect but I am the same girl with a different score. It only proves MFC guys correlate score with the worth of the model.
Instead of restarting I would say try to raise it if doesnt work it is time for another site.

BiancaBrazil said:
It is tough to bring the score from the dead but possible. I did from 599 to almost 2400 now in 2 weeks and I see a very different treatment the more my score goes up. When was low all I got was disrespect but I am the same girl with a different score. It only proves MFC guys correlate score with the worth of the model.
Instead of restarting I would say try to raise it if doesnt work it is time for another site.

I do not think cam score relates to a models worth, but when I was new to the site and did not even know of cam scores the first model I took private was on the forth page. It was a bad but educational experience. I earned my red wings and learned some women like shoving huge bottles up their butts so much they will ask if you want to see it every few seconds in a private even after you say no repeatedly.

That model looked so innocent and safe that I never expected her to be that way. So I am kind of afraid to visit low ranked models now. I am sure some are just hard working models who have low token earned per hour rates, but I have no way to tell them apart from the too educational ones.

KarmelKiss said:
Poker_Babe said:
I think it's fucked up that MFC keeps the scamscore formula a secret from us.
This has been discussed to exhaustion and....tokens per hour working on a 60 day average seems to be the 'secret'. If you're not making enough tokens while you're online it will reflect in your camscore and the only way to increase that is to steadily increase your earnings per hour orrrr receive a HUGE tip, then wait for the average to drop off and find yourself back where you started :p . It's a bitch, I know, but I really don't think there is a huge 'secret' that admin or high score models are keeping from those who swear it's a conspiracy.
I wasn't trying to say that the high score models or anyone is keeping the scamscore secret as a conspiracy, or even really trying to bitch about it for that matter. What I'm trying to emphasize is that a model shouldn't feel guilty for starting fresh with a new account. If MFC wasn't so secretive about it to begin with, models would be better prepared to start out their brand new account with MFC. there's nothing wrong with a little trial and error. and screw what any of those trolls in the lounge have to say about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.