AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Launch of the new site LuckyCrush : A random video chat based cam site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Site is a clusterfuck. Max earning potential per hour is under $20. I’d be banned so fast for my potty mouth if I was stupid enough to sign up for this scam- which is what it is. There’s no way that user acgreement would stand up to contract law.

Hello! Thank you all for your messages. It's always interesting to discover how our new platform can be perceived by the different online communities. We understand your concern about our new site. To give you some update, it's actually converting users and retaining models very well. It's just a different business model comparing with traditional cam sites, whatever we're talking about premium or freemium ones. Indeed, here users experience a very intimate 1-on-1 video chat with an unexpected partner. No public room. It seems to be more exciting to them as we're converting much better than what we were doing as affiliates for the traditional cam sites.

The most exciting is that girls love it. We're mostly receiving super positive feedback. Indeed, they earn 15 to 20$/hour. With waiting time, it can even be 12 or 13$/hour (we're optimizing this so that it never happens). But on a traditional cam site, most of girls don't even earn this amount because they spend more time waiting for pennies than really earning anything. On LC, girls earn money as soon as they log in, even with free trial users. So in average, they actually earn the same per hour and a few of them have even admitted that they were earning more on our site than they were doing on traditional cam sites. So yes on LC, you can't expect à 5000 token tip but you're sure to make quite easy money without risking to log in for nothing.

We're actually really happy to hear that some of you earn so much on cam sites that you wouldn't consider such a site. We actually wish the same for all our models. But the market is more and more saturated and average earnings/model decrease. It's important that startup companies work to bring alternative experiences.

I think there's no need to answer people evoking scam, the 15K$ fine as our "secret business model" and some other points. As if we were spending hundreds of thousands of euros in model and user acquisition to scam a few people and make a few $. Most of you perfectly know that winners in cam industry are only the ones providing long term value to their people. And this is our priority.

If you want to chat with us, don't hesitate to contact us at hello@luckycrush.live. We're always happy to share :h:

Last edited:
I'm curious how they came up with the $15,000 penalty. How much money do they expect cammodels to make? Do they think we all make bank and is easy money?

I'm curious how they came up with the $15,000 penalty. How much money do they expect cammodels to make? Do they think we all make bank and is easy money?
I feel like they added that in there as a joke, because no site is run by people stupid enough to think they could actually do that.

Reactions: Danigirl
I feel like they added that in there as a joke, because no site is run by people stupid enough to think they could actually do that.

You're absolutely right. This is only to prevent people from sharing contact or payment details. As long as you don't plan to do this, you don't even have to consider this clause.

You're absolutely right. This is only to prevent people from sharing contact or payment details. As long as you don't plan to do this, you don't even have to consider this clause.
So it's a joke?

I think you may have misread what I typed.

Last edited:
No, it's a dissuasive clause for people who try to use the site for promoting their own business or offering prostitution.
Ok, so you're dumb. :) Not gonna legally get away with fining someone that amount of money. Please go away.

Dog housed the account because I won't allow that kind of scammy stupidity here from potential sites. Any site is welcome to come and post their advertisements, but when I get the feeling that they're completely shady or extremely stupid, they'll be muted to avoid misleading potential new users of their sites.

The most exciting is that girls love it. We're mostly receiving super positive feedback. Indeed, they earn 15 to 20$/hour. With waiting time, it can even be 12 or 13$/hour (we're optimizing this so that it never happens). But on a traditional cam site, most of girls don't even earn this amount because they spend more time waiting for pennies than really earning anything. On LC, girls earn money as soon as they log in, even with free trial users. So in average, they actually earn the same per hour and a few of them have even admitted that they were earning more on our site than they were doing on traditional cam sites. So yes on LC, you can't expect à 5000 token tip but you're sure to make quite easy money without risking to log in for nothing.

This sounds like other camsites if they earning $15/20 an hour. Girl spends six hours on your site, barely making $100.

We're actually really happy to hear that some of you earn so much on cam sites that you wouldn't consider such a site. We actually wish the same for all our models. But the market is more and more saturated and average earnings/model decrease. It's important that startup companies work to bring alternative experiences.

but if your site is bringing an alternative experience to a saturated market why wouldn't you want to charge more? do you not value your models and the product have created? it's also important for startup companies to stay afloat, be able to afford to keep site operational, and fully pay their models on time.

No, it's a dissuasive clause for people who try to use the site for promoting their own business or offering prostitution.

other sites just fires the person and withhold pay, not fine them $15,000 because that is a unrealistic amount for fine.

i just find this all very troubling because the site is advertising as a dating site, which implies you are going to DATE. that usually means meeting face to face at one point. so you have created this false expectation when you first enter this site. your chatters are going to be pressured eventually to give their contact info, that is a given. even if your members have been informed in the fine print that its not allowed. You also pressure models to "use any means you like to do so..." to earn money.
1556216140585-png.80726

Thank you for banning this foolishness. The passive-aggressive, down-our-nose, condescending tone of their responses tells you everything that needs to be known about your potential dealings with them if you were high enough to get involved with them in any capacity. How would a startup with what they even admit to be an "unconventional" biz model expect that they are going to publish an outline that will raise that number of eyebrows and not be ready to respond/treat critical commentary professionally? Oh yes, because they obviously believe camgirls and their audience to be too daft to notice and pick them apart. Audri and Amber even gave them the benefit of the doubt, gracefully, then they turn around and STILL perpetuate their nonsense. Thanks, no thanks. Say a prayer for that "800", they're gonna need it.

Reactions: AvaCharlotte
These kind of APPs are popping up every week. There is a company in Australia selling/leasing out this software. I tried it also last year, and if you avoid studios, then you can consider your platform/investment as a penny maker. The media buying will kill instantly the concept if you are not having a studio yourself and 20-30 models on call as a backup and to show the other models that there is a possible earning. When people ask me how to break through in the market, then my answer is always " Be Different than the rest " and this is incredibly hard!

This site luckycrush.live is totally illegal they hired girls without getting any gov. Ids.. And never signed any legal agreement by the law.. I worked as their webcam model for a short period of time because they just easily terminated and banned a girls and hired a new one..worst part is they have no control of underage viewers.. I got a lot screen shot as an evidenced.toi many kids masturbating in front of me.. And also they have no control of viewers using kid on the other side... If u want proof i have all of them..

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kiki Jane
Hmm I don't agree with you LuckyG. I think you're doing this because you have been banned and it's not really fair. We all like this site and don't want it to have any issue because of online haters. I hardly found a more legit site than LC.
Indeed you fall on kids but it's like on MVC or Chaturbate.There are almost 1/3 kids. The difference here is that you can see them. But it's the same. They certify they are 18 yo and they can enter. The problem is not LC. The problem is the law.

Hmm I don't agree with you LuckyG. I think you're doing this because you have been banned and it's not really fair. We all like this site and don't want it to have any issue because of online haters. I hardly found a more legit site than LC.
Indeed you fall on kids but it's like on MVC or Chaturbate.There are almost 1/3 kids. The difference here is that you can see them. But it's the same. They certify they are 18 yo and they can enter. The problem is not LC. The problem is the law.
Gotta love when users come back to try to defend after their previous account was banned (or in this case Dog Housed.)

This site luckycrush.live is totally illegal they hired girls without getting any gov. Ids.. And never signed any legal agreement by the law.. I worked as their webcam model for a short period of time because they just easily terminated and banned a girls and hired a new one..worst part is they have no control of underage viewers.. I got a lot screen shot as an evidenced.toi many kids masturbating in front of me.. And also they have no control of viewers using kid on the other side... If u want proof i have all of them..
Please report them to fbi if that is the case: https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Re
Really?? Did they ever take ur gov ids upon registration on ther site??
Really?? Did u ever upload your gov ids upon registration? Nothing right?? They just gonna give u the linked to start your job. I been a chathost since 2001 though i stopped for sometimes. And i know the legalities of the issue..and what is fair? Im about to take back my statement here after i talked to your admin thinking he understand what is fair.. The site is less restricted anyone who can use the computer can get direct to the see the girls and vice versa so having kids on the site is tolerable?? What about someone who is fucking a dog?? What would be next?? Do u want me to upload these pictures here??? And let everybody knows.??

• Wat?!
Reactions: NotYou
Do u want me to upload these pictures here???
Do not do that.

Nobody cares about this stupid site. Let's just drop it.

Hi everybody... I came across here just to apologized to luckycrush.com admins... Sorry guys i was mad for kicked me out because of your rule but i do understand now.. And they were right kids are everywhere it just happen in luckycrush u will see them... They agreed the 18+ and enter. So have peace to everyone and extending my apology to amber for bringing a mess on here... Out of hate now and cheers..!! Goodluck to everyone😘😘

Hi everybody... I came across here just to apologized to luckycrush.com admins... Sorry guys i was mad for kicked me out because of your rule but i do understand now.. And they were right kids are everywhere it just happen in luckycrush u will see them... They agreed the 18+ and enter. So have peace to everyone and extending my apology to amber for bringing a mess on here... Out of hate now and cheers..!! Goodluck to everyone😘😘
[/QUOTE

I'm talking about www.luckycrush.live, sorry, not .com.

Also I meant "It doesn't just happen on LuckyCrush. There are underaged people on all cam sites, they just have to click "Yes I'm 18" when they enter. The difference here is that you can see them. But they're right, you just have to click "next" to end the chat with them.

I also would like to say that there are not a scam as we all said here before. They prove it everyday on their Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/virtualgirlfriend.life

Now, I'm in peace with them and don't want them to die like I did before LOL. Sorry again for bothering.

I'm talking about www.luckycrush.live, sorry, not .com.

Also I meant "It doesn't just happen on LuckyCrush. There are underaged people on all cam sites, they just have to click "Yes I'm 18" when they enter. The difference here is that you can see them. But they're right, you just have to click "next" to end the chat with them.

I also would like to say that there are not a scam as we all said here before. They prove it everyday on their Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/virtualgirlfriend.life
Now, I'm in peace with them and don't want them to die like I did before LOL. Sorry again for bothering.

Sorry i have to repost my message again for they can see(girls from LC and admin) It's still a good thing we have a space like this forum where we can express ourselves..
My sincere apology be with u guys and it's Christmas coming soon so let be loved..😘😘😍😍 peace ✌✌✌

Status
Not open for further replies.