AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lawyer by day, S&M dom by night?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manh ... RnulyREcKO

A well-respected lawyer in the (New York) state Attorney General’s Office spends her days toiling in securities fraud -- and her nights moonlighting as a dominatrix, The Post has learned.
Alisha Smith, 36, who dresses demurely as a buttoned-down prosecutor, turns up the heat when she becomes perky persecutor “Alisha Spark,” a nom de dom she uses when she performs at S&M events for pay, according to a fetish source.
“They pay her to go to the events. She dominates people, restrains them and whips them,” the fetish source said.

So by day, she fucks people up the ass. By night, she whips them in the ass. Sounds about right.

I don't get why she's suspended either - or does a dominatrix perform sex acts?
Also, am I missing a pun? :D They hyphenated "investi-gation", I just don't see it :?

Mikeythegeek said:
So by day, she fucks people up the ass. By night, she whips them in the ass. Sounds about right.

You've been prosecuted for securities fraud, I take it?

Zoomer said:

The official reason for her suspension seems to be that in her contract she's not supposed to be earning any money on the side over $1000..? And they are investigating whether or not she gets paid for what she does...

Unofficially, the firm is probably worried about their image or something stupid like that.

AmberJackson said:
Zoomer said:

The official reason for her suspension seems to be that in her contract she's not supposed to be earning any money on the side over $1000..? And they are investigating whether or not she gets paid for what she does...

Unofficially, the firm is probably worried about their image or something stupid like that.

Yea, I've been pissed about this all day. Here's why: people in this lifestyle are from all walks of life and many of them keep a low profile for this very reason- it can fuck their professional career. I know people in the medical field, military, teachers, church folk, all into BDSM and they have to keep things under wraps because if the wrong person finds out, they will be dismissed from their job. Not officially because of their chosen lifestyle or kinks, mind you, but for some seemingly minor infraction that would otherwise be ignored. This woman lives in what is arguably the most capitalist place on the planet, and she's been suspended for.....making money on the side?! Really?
Really really?

Someone may say, "Well if she didn't want to be exposed then she shouldn't have her picture taken." Sure. And that rape victim shouldn't have worn that skirt with those heels. That guy that just got mugged and beat to shit should have known better than to try and get to his car. This blame the victim bullshit needs to stop. As does persecuting people for the things they do in private and away from work.

If you disagree with me consider this: someone, somewhere most likely considers visiting adult camsites a delinquent behavior. Because it's "abnormal" sex outside of marriage.

AmberJackson said:
Zoomer said:

"The firm" is the State of New York. The lady left herself open to blackmail, and that's not a very wise thing for a state prosecutor to do, as her adversaries can use this to discredit her work, and bad guys, who defraud moms and pops of their life's savings can get off free because of this type of thing. In fact, every case she worked on is now going to be reviewed in light of this revelation.

It's not a matter of being in a competition as to who wins the prize for being the most open-minded. In the real world, this kind of stuff has consequences. Being a lawyer, she should be assumed to have understood the terms of her employment contract. It sounds like she wanted to get caught.

There's a barrister (senior lawyer) in my city that is into S&M and trampling, and he is quite public about it at S&M clubs - it's no secret.

I've always thought it might damage his career but apparently not. I agree that it sucks people get discriminated against because of their social life - but they just do, especially in senior positions and especially in public office.

“You win some and you lose some, but you get paid for all of them.” - Anonymous

Reactions: camstory
Status
Not open for further replies.