AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LeiaDown unmasked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the reason I started camming! I had the pleasure of meeting and camming with her a few years ago. She is amazing. And I managed to catch like 5 mins of her show last night after she unmasked. She looks amazing on cam as herself. I Hope it all went and continues to go as she would like.

Reactions: LexieBlair
Red7227 said:
I've not found out the back story yet, but our favourite supervillan is now just a ridiculously cute non-nude model who looks about 12.

I dunno what 12-year-olds you've been seeing, but she definitely doesn't look 12 (or underage at all) to me. Granted, she's beautiful and looks to be in her 20s, but definitely not a minor.

I_Am_Iris said:
Red7227 said:
I've not found out the back story yet, but our favourite supervillan is now just a ridiculously cute non-nude model who looks about 12.

I dunno what 12-year-olds you've been seeing, but she definitely doesn't look 12 (or underage at all) to me. Granted, she's beautiful and looks to be in her 20s, but definitely not a minor.

Agreed!

I'll also say that perhaps it would be wise not to make underage jokes considering our industry and especially considering all of the recent drama regarding the issue! 18 year olds look really incredibly young, also, so you could always just use that age instead and then be safe all the way around! ;)

I_Am_Iris said:
Red7227 said:

I've noticed this weird trend among some men where when a young woman isn't wearing any makeup suddenly she looks like she's 12 to them.

If she looks 12, then I must look at least 45. :naughty:

NoelleBright said:
I_Am_Iris said:
Red7227 said:

I've noticed this weird trend among some men where when a young woman isn't wearing any makeup suddenly she looks like she's 12 to them.

I see this happen a lot as just a way to describe someone who looks young or has a baby face. Just like with Leia, she might look kind of young but never as young as 12 and I think it's a strange choice of phrasing. Especially in the context of a cam site...

I_Am_Iris said:
Red7227 said:

Its called exaggeration, it can be used as humor, but it obviously doesn't work on old, sad, cam models who go out of their way to be offended by everything.

Reactions: Sky_Smith
Red7227 said:
I_Am_Iris said:
Red7227 said:

Its called exaggeration, it can be used as humor, but it obviously doesn't work on old, sad, cam models who go out of their way to be offended by everything.

what the fuck??? she didnt say she was offended..just said said she didnt look underage (meaning she took your comment literally)

I'm old and sad too maybe but the way your comment was phrased hit me really oddly too. i'm not offended, it just read weird. NO call for that kinda nasty red...

Really? this thread is about is supposed to be about LeiaDown. She has just decided to totally change to non nude and is studying homeopathy. She is desperately nervous about all the changes and it would be wonderful if people could drop by and say hello. But no, Iris as usual has to make some asine comment about me saying she looks about 12 being inappropriate, because being appropriate on a website where 90% of the models are paid money to shove things up their ass in public chat is important.

Go to her room, tell her she is gorgeous and tip her if you can.

I_Am_Iris said:
Where the fuck does she say anything about what's appropriate or not? She disagreed about her looking 12, is all.

Red7227 said:

Really? this thread is about is supposed to be about LeiaDown. She has just decided to totally change to non nude and is studying homeopathy. She is desperately nervous about all the changes and it would be wonderful if people could drop by and say hello. But no, Iris as usual has to make some asine comment about me saying she looks about 12 being inappropriate, because being appropriate on a website where 90% of the models are paid money to shove things up their ass in public chat is important.

Go to her room, tell her she is gorgeous and tip her if you can.
Dude. Man. Bro.

You put your fucking foot in your mouth so often here, I don't know why you're surprised at people scolding you for taking what SHOULD have been a nice promoting post and turning it into this sort of thread. There has been SO MUCH drama lately about age play and underage BS, your grownup brain should know better. Even if you weren't aware of the recent drama, mentioning anything underage in an adult forum is a no no.

Srsly. Wat.

I won't delete this thread as you asked me to, because you need to learn from these mistakes. This is the last straw with you, too. If you enjoy being part of this forum, shape up, or I'll ship ya out.

Requesting AGAIN for me to delete the thread won't work. But sayonara, dude.

I_Am_Iris said:
:lol:

This made me chuckle pretty hard. I love that movie.

Weird thread. Why do people ask for shit to be deleted? Seen models and members do it a bunch here and I just don't get it. If you say something stupid just admit it and move on. Like, who gives a fuck what you look like on the internet? Oh no, I said something dumb on the internet, like seriously who cares? If I ever ask for any of the comments I make to be deleted I hope I get banned too. Not Ambers job to babysit or try to hide what was said. Forum would suck if she did. I wouldn't even care enough to ask her and I'm glad that she wouldn't. If you can't stand behind or take responsibility for what you said on the internet then real life is going to be super hard for you and I wish you luck.

Still gotta pour one out for Red tho. Don't really remember talking to him but he was around for awhile, sad to see a regular gone I suppose.

Punk, I don't think that most people who ask Amber for deletions are asking because they had a change of heart about what THEY wrote. I think the majority is when they make a thread and people disagree with them or go off-topic. I mean, look at all the trolls who've come here, posted something, then throw a hissy-fit when people aren't staying on topic or answering the way they wanted.

I_Am_Iris said:
Punk, I don't think that most people who ask Amber for deletions are asking because they had a change of heart about what THEY wrote.
Roger that, I think. I hope you didn't take that post as me defending the dude or agreeing with anything that he said. Not that I'm such an egomaniac that I think that you care about what some random dude on the internet agrees with or not but I don't want to be misunderstood even on the internet if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.