AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Let's be friends!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Welcome! I'm sure you'll find exactly that here!

Press the 'Like' button right under the post to 'like' or just hover over it until more emojis appear and select the one you want

• Hugs
Reactions: sophiapierce1
You're welcome! If you got any other questions, just ask away!

I'm pretty new here, only over a week old, and I'm really loving the forum! There's a great general vibe. I hope you find what you're looking for here as well :)

So what are you into, outside the camming world?

• Hugs
Hello I've posted on another thread and following you on Twitter. Can't always post much day-to-day I'm busy with all my ventures and hobbies etc, but I am around.

• Hugs
I'm pretty new here, only over a week old, and I'm really loving the forum! There's a great general vibe. I hope you find what you're looking for here as well :)

So what are you into, outside the camming world?
I'm loving it too so far.. such a cool community that I didn't know about. More about me.. I love to play guitar and I'm big into being outside. I love to hike, run, and sit in the sun whenever I can! I just recently graduated from college so I'm still a young wild person who enjoys being up late and having fun with my friends :)

Hello I've posted on another thread and following you on Twitter. Can't always post much day-to-day I'm busy with all my ventures and hobbies etc, but I am around.
Thank you so much for all the engagement. Before joining this forum I had literally never interacted with another SW, so this is so special for me. Thank you so much for the follow on twitter, I just followed you back! :h:

More about me.. I love to play guitar and I'm big into being outside. I love to hike, run, and sit in the sun whenever I can! I just recently graduated from college so I'm still a young wild person who enjoys being up late and having fun with my friends :)
You and I are pretty much opposites... I hope that's OK :giggle:. I'm vacationing right now, and I'm now very sure I can't stand 95 °F and above! I used to love playing basketball... a lot, but nowadays, I just prefer being home and doing different stuff on the laptop and the web. I'm also very much into movies, and food! By the way, what did you major in?

So awesome that you know how to play the guitar. I used to love spending the night in a house with friends and just listening to someone playing, singing a long, and having beer.

Check out (and say something) on the threads on General Topics. There's one on Random Topics about hoarding, which is VERY funny! And I started one on TV and Movies inviting everyone to watch a movie I liked... hope you give it a try!

Last edited:
You and I are pretty much opposites... I hope that's OK :giggle:. I'm vacationing right now, and I'm now very sure I can't stand 95 °F and above! I used to love playing basketball... a lot, but nowadays, I just prefer being home and doing different stuff on the laptop and the web. I'm also very much into movies, and food! By the way, what did you major in?

So awesome that you know how to play the guitar. I used to love spending the night in a house with friends and just listening to someone playing, singing a long, and having beer.

Check out (and say something) on the threads on General Topics. There's one on Random Topics about hoarding, which is VERY funny! And I started one on TV and Movies inviting everyone to watch a movie I liked... hope you give it a try!
Opposites are okay! Thanks for being interested in who I am 😊 I'm thinking about watching that movie tonight, I'll report back.

I was very outdoors in my 20s, now I am an indoors person who appreciates time outdoors when I can - some of the lack of outdoor pursuits is to do with my home situation and wanting to spend the little spare time I give myself with someone I chose to be close to.

I do train with weights very seriously, do take my health very seriously and practice yoga, meditation & aromatherapy as part of my self-care. Listen to a lot of podcasts, youtube to gain information, inspiration, insight and motivation. I also have a deep interest in a specific subject close to my heart and other work but prefer to not be specific about that for anonymity and privacy reasons. Also spend a lot of time running my RL and online sex work business, only came into online work during the pandemic although I had taken a course about delivering online services in another field the year before the pandemic, and already prior to even that had lots of telephone/online meetings experience. Always liked using the internet to find things I want or need.

I'm loving it too so far.. such a cool community that I didn't know about. More about me.. I love to play guitar and I'm big into being outside. I love to hike, run, and sit in the sun whenever I can! I just recently graduated from college so I'm still a young wild person who enjoys being up late and having fun with my friends :)

Hi @sophiapierce1 ! I love blues on acoustic, although I'm not the best player. I love the outdoors, especially parks with trails, although with the summer heat and tick season, I haven't done much walking or hiking. What kinds of places do you like to go to the most? :)

I was very outdoors in my 20s, now I am an indoors person who appreciates time outdoors when I can - some of the lack of outdoor pursuits is to do with my home situation and wanting to spend the little spare time I give myself with someone I chose to be close to.

I do train with weights very seriously, do take my health very seriously and practice yoga, meditation & aromatherapy as part of my self-care. Listen to a lot of podcasts, youtube to gain information, inspiration, insight and motivation. I also have a deep interest in a specific subject close to my heart and other work but prefer to not be specific about that for anonymity and privacy reasons. Also spend a lot of time running my RL and online sex work business, only came into online work during the pandemic although I had taken a course about delivering online services in another field the year before the pandemic, and already prior to even that had lots of telephone/online meetings experience. Always liked using the internet to find things I want or need.
I used to be super into weights when I played rugby in school, now I lean more on the yoga and meditation side. I love that you balance all of it!! If you have any podcast recommendations let me know, I'm always needing suggestions. :inlove:

Hi @sophiapierce1 ! I love blues on acoustic, although I'm not the best player. I love the outdoors, especially parks with trails, although with the summer heat and tick season, I haven't done much walking or hiking. What kinds of places do you like to go to the most? :)
That's super cool I've never gotten very good at that genre, but I played a bit of saxophone in the jazz band when I was a lot younger lol. My favorite place to visit and hike is New Mexico, although that's quite a trip for me. Anywhere that has trees and water makes me really happy!!

That's super cool I've never gotten very good at that genre, but I played a bit of saxophone in the jazz band when I was a lot younger lol. My favorite place to visit and hike is New Mexico, although that's quite a trip for me. Anywhere that has trees and water makes me really happy!!
I love listening to jazz sax!! I admire players - I know it's not at all easy to pick up. I visited southern New Mexico once and I enjoyed it a lot, especially Carlsbad Caverns and Silver City, although I didn't get to hike much. It was in early June, which felt like July/August in Canada and the northeastern US. Re forests and water, have you visited BC or the northwest?

Hi! I am called "scared man" in these kinds of communities. 44 year old man from Sweden. I love to make friends among others who like to watch cam shows and I also tend to become friends with models once in a while. Always open for a bit chat about anything or nothing in particular. I love writing erotica and love to discuss writing with others as well and I have many other hobbies and interests too. IRL I am happily married and asexual so I am not interested in meeting anyone IRL. But online I am happy to meet nice people!

It's really cool that you know how to play a couple of instruments... oh c'mon, guitar AND saxophone?! By the way, acoustic or electric guitar? And have you ever played on your cam room? I wish I had learned to play at least one musical instrument.

My skils, instead, are probably in writing; I wrote a couple of very short stories as a teen. Nowadays, I use those skills for academic writing: papers, essays, and the likes. I'd say I'm also good at fixing and mending things, especially if they aren't electric or electronic. I also have skills in finding things on the web... I actually mean it. And I'm also pretty decent at running and hosting online groups: forums, Discord servers, WhatsApp groups, Zoom meetings, etc. :eyebrows:

I think it's intriguing how cam modeling can be such a complex world, with so many elements and factors... much to learn and discover about it. I found out about two documentaries in the subject. I hope I can check them out!

Last edited:
Reactions: ScaredMan
I love listening to jazz sax!! I admire players - I know it's not at all easy to pick up. I visited southern New Mexico once and I enjoyed it a lot, especially Carlsbad Caverns and Silver City, although I didn't get to hike much. It was in early June, which felt like July/August in Canada and the northeastern US. Re forests and water, have you visited BC or the northwest?
Sax is the only instrument I learned at a young age, I definitely don't think it would've been an easy thing to teach myself later on. I miss being able to play in school! The Gila Forest near Silver City is amazing. I love the hiking there and recommend it to everyone, if you ever have a chance to go back. I've always wanted to see the northwest and BC but have never made the trip.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
Hi! I am called "scared man" in these kinds of communities. 44 year old man from Sweden. I love to make friends among others who like to watch cam shows and I also tend to become friends with models once in a while. Always open for a bit chat about anything or nothing in particular. I love writing erotica and love to discuss writing with others as well and I have many other hobbies and interests too. IRL I am happily married and asexual so I am not interested in meeting anyone IRL. But online I am happy to meet nice people!
Some of my most loved regulars are just really wonderful friends and supporters. I love people that support the industry. Very nice to meet you!

• Hugs
Reactions: ScaredMan
It's really cool that you know how to play a couple of instruments... oh c'mon, guitar AND saxophone?! By the way, acoustic or electric guitar? And have you ever played on your cam room? I wish I had learned to play at least one musical instrument.

My skils, instead, are probably in writing; I wrote a couple of very short stories as a teen. Nowadays, I use those skills for academic writing: papers, essays, and the likes. I'd say I'm also good at fixing and mending things, especially if they aren't electric or electronic. I also have skills in finding things on the web... I actually mean it. And I'm also pretty decent at running and hosting online groups: forums, Discord servers, WhatsApp groups, Zoom meetings, etc. :eyebrows:

I think it's intriguing how cam modeling can be such a complex world, with so many elements and factors... much to learn and discover about it. I found out about two documentaries in the subject. I hope I can check them out!
Thank you!! Acoustic and electric but I prefer acoustic for sure. I would neverrrr play in my cam room haha. It's a very personal hobby for me and I like to keep at least some things separate. Work and personal life balance is important to me since I cam full time. I agree that it is such a complex world, I learn something new every single day.

Reactions: Lou_King_
Sax is the only instrument I learned at a young age, I definitely don't think it would've been an easy thing to teach myself later on. I miss being able to play in school! The Gila Forest near Silver City is amazing. I love the hiking there and recommend it to everyone, if you ever have a chance to go back. I've always wanted to see the northwest and BC but have never made the trip.

Oh definitely. You can be a beginner at guitar without scaring the cat! :D

I saw the Gila Forest cliff dwellings but we didn't have the time for anything else when we were there. I would have really liked to see the canyon bridges. I think you would really like BC because the terrain is very diverse, from coastal rain forests to hills and mountains to lakes and deserts. I haven't seen much of Oregon and Washington but I really want to.

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.