AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Let's follow each other on Twitter!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does just following and being followed by other camgirls seem pointless? Sure the follower count goes up therefore your perceived popularity increases, but what does that even matter if its not people who are actually engaging with you and/or becoming (or currently are) paying customers? Are the girls with 1k+, or 15k followers all being followed by just other cam models?

I'm just genuinely asking, its something that has crossed my mind more than once before.. not trying to come down on anyone doing it, or any of these kinds of threads, cause I do see a lot of value in having each others support and I actually really enjoy complimenting people left and right on twitter lol its all I tend to do 80% of the time! (btw.. you know whats up ----> @lenabanxxx). But personally the only reason I have all these fuckin accounts to keep up with and ultimately deal with the pain in the ass they become to me, is for increasing my reach and hopefully to attract more traffic to me and my content and therefore increase sales (that wouldn't have happened otherwise). But no model goes and buys another models content.. at least none that I have ever met before!!

So am I missing something here? Or am I approaching this in a rather close minded way?

Is it just me or does just following and being followed by other camgirls seem pointless? Sure the follower count goes up therefore your perceived popularity increases, but what does that even matter if its not people who are actually engaging with you and/or becoming (or currently are) paying customers? Are the girls with 1k+, or 15k followers all being followed by just other cam models?

I'm just genuinely asking, its something that has crossed my mind more than once before.. not trying to come down on anyone doing it, or any of these kinds of threads, cause I do see a lot of value in having each others support and I actually really enjoy complimenting people left and right on twitter lol its all I tend to do 80% of the time! (btw.. you know whats up ----> @lenabanxxx). But personally the only reason I have all these fuckin accounts to keep up with and ultimately deal with the pain in the ass they become to me, is for increasing my reach and hopefully to attract more traffic to me and my content and therefore increase sales (that wouldn't have happened otherwise). But no model goes and buys another models content.. at least none that I have ever met before!!

So am I missing something here? Or am I approaching this in a rather close minded way?
Aside from just having some camaraderie with your cam community, members seem to enjoy watching models interact with each other. Chatting with other models is a good way to get some engagement going on your page in general.

And yes, some models to buy other models' content, whether just to support or to enjoy their art.

Aside from just having some camaraderie with your cam community, members seem to enjoy watching models interact with each other. Chatting with other models is a good way to get some engagement going on your page in general.

And yes, some models to buy other models' content, whether just to support or to enjoy their art.
Interesting. I never thought of it from that perspective. But I agree the camaraderie is something I really do enjoy having.

Reactions: Donwangler

personally i'm just trying to interact with other models :)

Reactions: Bshef11

Very true and they also use slightly different Names with 20 back up accounts lol...

I have close to 17k. Most of my followers are just there to browse and will never spend. The remaining portion is pretty equally split between other sexworkers and paying customers. I find that having other models helps me most of all! Customers often feel self conscious about interacting with NSFW accounts. So you’ll have a ton of followers who will never so much as like a post. Other sex workers understand the need for twitter interaction, so they tend to be the best about giving your tweets some love and helping more people find you!

My twitter is AngelicaVeeXXX, linked on my profile! I use it more for DMs than posting these days, but I try to always follow other cammodels back.

I have close to 17k. Most of my followers are just there to browse and will never spend. The remaining portion is pretty equally split between other sexworkers and paying customers. I find that having other models helps me most of all! Customers often feel self conscious about interacting with NSFW accounts. So you’ll have a ton of followers who will never so much as like a post. Other sex workers understand the need for twitter interaction, so they tend to be the best about giving your tweets some love and helping more people find you!

My twitter is AngelicaVeeXXX, linked on my profile! I use it more for DMs than posting these days, but I try to always follow other cammodels back.
Followed

My Twitter

There are 2 in here that did not work for me, it says the profile does not exist, they are:

But I followed all of the others, these:

And just to note, I feel like a big perv for following so many so fast haha.

Reactions: HarlowGolde
I'm @hazysoftbaby on Twitter!

I follow back all SW and most accounts that don't look like totally fake ones ofc.

Frankly, I just love meme sharing and being goofy on Twitter, it's like where I can be my most authentic online self and make genuine connection. :)

Reactions: HarlowGolde
Status
Not open for further replies.