AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lets make chaturbate make changes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2021
I am calling in some help to create a tendency en twiters cb account in order to get chaturbate real administrators help us with the unefficient support provided by @punker barbie lets gather forces and make some noise in twiter

unefficient support provided by @punker barbie
I think that's a bit unfair! This forum clearly states that the Chaturbate section is unofficial. Yet there are many people being helped by punker barbie.

I agree, the chaturbate support seems to suck judging from the issues found here and the missing communication from CB but punker barbie is the last person I'd blame for that. I wouldn't discredit an industry representative in an open forum at all if you ask me. And I strongly suspect that you have no knowledge of the internal structure of the support section of CB.

Upvote 0
I just read your other thread, now I understand your frustration much better. I hope you take no offense in my criticism.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.